Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A fab OS Amy.
Brilliantly written hun.
I love the concept. Can't wait to read more.
⭐️
blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Alright here we go! The waited hot update 😉 This is the last update for the OS. I hope you all enjoyed it! Didn't mean to offend anyone with the next update.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, and for liking my writing 😃

18+ Reader Discretion is Advised

Part 3

Arnav slowly walked up to her, all the way scanning her from head to toe. Khushi felt a little conscious of what she wearing, and of her intentions, but did not let it show on her face. Although she did begin to blush slightly under his heated gaze.

Arnav began stroking her naked shoulder with the back of his hand, all the while staring in her eyes. He switched hands to the other shoulder, trying to remove the robe off from that side as well, but Khushi stilled his hand. He looked at her confused, but Khushi only smiled and shook her head no.

She put one hand on his chest, and began to push him back. Arnav smirked at her brazenness, and let her do what she wanted. After all, she was in charge of him.

She kept pushing him back until his legs hit the couch. With one last push, he fell back, and landed on the couch. She sexily stripped off her robe. First from one arm then the next, all the while not taking her eyes away from him.

Arnav felt himself go hard at the sight of the seductress goddess in front of him. He tried pulling her close to him again, but she only wagged her finger, as a no, and turned around, to reveal her naked back to him. She pulled all her hair over right shoulder so he could see every inch of her back. Then she slowly turned around again, and in a cat like stance walked back to him, and sat astride him.

Arnav's hands automatically made their way to her hips, as she began to nip and kiss his throat. She placed soft kisses on the length of his throat, biting every now and then. It was taking a lot of control out Arnav to endure this slow torture. She slowly made her way up to his chin, all the while leaving a trail of kisses. She began to place kisses around his mouth, teasing him.

Arnav had had enough of the teasing, and as she kissed the corner of his mouth, he moved his face so that her lips landed on his. The kiss began off slow, with Arnav doing most of the effort. There was little response from Khushi, and he could feel that; she was teasing him again, and it was annoying him. He bit her bottom lip lightly, hoping for her to part her lips, but she wouldn't budge. Instead she smiled at his impatience, and let him kiss her a bit longer. When Arnav was about to pull back, she began to devour his lips with hers. She parted her lips, and his tongue slithered in. The first kiss was soft and sensual; this one had a sense of hunger to it. The two were feasting on each other as if there was no tomorrow.

As the kiss drew greedier, Khushi began to draw back. She slowly pulled back, and looked at Arnav's confused gaze. She half smiled, and began to kiss his neck again. She slowly made her way down his neck, toward his chest. She opened his top button, and placed a kiss. She continued the opening a button, and placing a kiss all the way down. Until his shirt was completely unbuttoned, and revealed his washboard abs. She went even lower. She kissed his hardened manhood above his jeans, and heard him groan.

She got up from him suddenly, leaving an appalled Arnav behind. She smiled at him and then began to walk toward the bedrooms backward. She winked at him, and then with her finger gestured him to follow her. He threw her a sexy smirk, and raised his eyebrows at her. He honestly did not think, that his quiet little secretary had it in her to be this kinky.

When he still stood there staring at her, Khushi swiftly turned around, and began to walk away with her revealing back facing him now. He could see her sexy behind, shifting side to side as she walked, and he let outa slow growl escape from within. Khushi heard the noise, and smirked. She stopped in her tracks, turned half way around to blow him a flying kiss, and then turned around again, disappearing in to the hallway.

Arnav couldn't take the torture any longer, and he also went after her.

When he entered the room, Khushi was nowhere to be seen. He looked around the room, but he didn't see her anywhere. "Khushi" he called out, his hands on his hips; he was away from the bedroom door, gazing out the back-glassed wall.

It was dark out, so the glassed wall caused a reflection of the bedroom. In that reflection he could see Khushi leaning against the closed bedroom door. He turned around to look at her.

She walked toward him in a predatory stance, removing the right thin strap of her slip, and then the left. As she walked closed, she slipped out of the slip to reveal her taut, and naked, breasts. Only piece of cloth left on her was the black-laced thong hiding her femininity.

She put one hand on his chest, and threw him on the bed behind, and crawled up on him like a tigress. She hovered on top of him, with a little gap between both bodies. She let her nipples graze his skin slightly, teasing him. He groaned in frustration, and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her close. He pulled her head closer to his, and began kissing her with a fury. He bit her lower lip to punish her.

He slowly rolled them over, so that now he was on top of her. He kissed her passionately, while she responded back with equal force. He moved his lips away to kiss down the length of her throat. She arched her neck back, to give him more access. He continued to place soft kisses down until he reached her breasts. He placed a kiss on the valley between them, and cupped both with his hands. He began to squeeze and tease her right breast with his hand, as his mouth feasted hungrily on her left. He sucked, and nibbled, taking turns from one breast as the other, as she arched her back in pleasure, and pulled at his hair.

She pulled him roughly by his hair, and brought his face back up to hers. She began devouring his mouth, and turned them over so now that she was back on top, never breaking the kiss. She moved away from his lips, placing soft kisses down the middle of his chest, towards his abs, and lower.

Getting to the waistline of his pants, she unbuckled the belt, and pulled off the pants. He now lay there on the bed, in nothing but his boxers, with his hands buried in her hair, while she played with his manhood. She kissed him through the boxers, and stroked him with her hand, looking at him straight in the eyes. He grew harder, if possible, at her stroking. Not wanting the cloth as a partition any longer, she put her fingers in the waistband of his boxers, and slowly, but swiftly pulled them off.

She looked at him, lying in front of her naked. She started from his face, to his chest, his toned abs, and finally ending her gaze at his manhood. She stopped there and stared wide-eyed, and gulped. She removed her eyes from there, and looked back at his face. He smirked at her, "like what you see," he winked. She blushed profoundly, and suddenly he pulled her on top of him again, and then rolled over to put her beneath him.

He sucked on the side of her neck, and trailed kisses all the way down. As he reached the last piece of cloth protecting her femininity, he swiftly pulled it down without wasting anytime. He licked, and sucked, and stroked all the while making Khushi squirm and moan with pleasure. Her hands pulling at his hair when she could take no more.

When he felt she was about to reach her peek, he pulled back, and entered her gently. She screamed out his name in pleasure, and let him take over her being. She melted in him as he took her higher and higher; screaming out his name in pleasure. He rocked them both to a climax that left them breathless. All the barriers between them had been broken in that instant. The fantasies the two had been having of each other were complete today. Their desires of one another fulfilled.

They lay there after, her head resting on his chest, while drawing circles on it with one hand, and he playing with her hair. "I love you," he whispered in to her ears, and felt her smile against his chest. 

"I've been wanting to hear those words from you for a very long time," she replied, blushing at her own comment.

He chuckled as he felt the heat of her cheek on his chest, "I've been wanting to do this for a while," he slowly trailed his hand up and down her naked back.

A shiver ran down her spine, and she looked up at his face, "It's not over yet," she winked, as she saddled him once again. 

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res 😃

*edited*

Amy!!!! You naughty girl!!!!  😉

Look who's getting better and better these days??!!!! 😉 😆

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

But you already knew that I WOULD!!!

Thanks for the PM, love. . . ⭐️
Edited by -_-harsh42 - 12 years ago
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay so i was sooo late to read this, but dang...there better be another part coming soon 😉 !
Haha that was quick lol i just read the second part, and posted this...but, then i saw the third part 😃
Great update! loved it (: , how he thought about her being too innocent lol great OS, hope you'll write more! 🤗
Edited by thecraze92 - 12 years ago
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thecraze92

okay so i was sooo late to read this, but dang...there better be another part coming soon 😉 !

Sorry hun, but that was the last update 😆
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blah_blah03

Sorry hun, but that was the last update 😆

yes indeed, i just figured lol i guess my brain and timing was set perfect to read it all together 😊
zafi thumbnail
Awesomely Hot.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it. Thanks.😃
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome end that was hot loved it thanks for the  pm

blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_-harsh42

res 😃

*edited*

Amy!!!! You naughty girl!!!!  😉

Look who's getting better and better these days??!!!! 😉 😆

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

But you already knew that I WOULD!!!

Thanks for the PM, love. . . ⭐️

😳😳😳

It's the influence of writers like yourself Harshu 😆

I guess the more you write such things the better you get? 😉

Thank you for loving it! It took me a while to write this one! Longer than my usual update. Needed it to be passionate, but nothing over whelming either; hope I accomplished my goal!

Edited by blah_blah03 - 12 years ago
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thecraze92

yes indeed, i just figured lol i guess my brain and timing was set perfect to read it all together 😊

I also saw your edited comment after 😆 Glad you liked the OS!