Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: simplynanna

I just came from school, and I saw this one πŸ˜Š

It was amazing and totally HAWT, read both in one go. 😳 It was beautifully written, like always πŸ‘

Love this Khushi who is stylish, hot, independent, with no class difference. And who has left Arnav drooling πŸ˜†

Khushi BOUGHT arnav. Teeehee πŸ€£ So cute πŸ˜†

When Khushi came out, I was imaginng that Arnav was a cat, ready to jump on her. HOLY CRAP πŸ€£πŸ€£ How come I became so dirty-minded? (Blame it all on amazing writers like you πŸ˜‰)

Can't wait to see what happens πŸ˜

Amy, do me a favor and PM me all the links of your work πŸ˜Š Then I can see whether I have missed any stuff πŸ˜Š

Thankyou for the PM, and please don't mind if I don't comment, but I will definitely read it even on my mobile phone πŸ˜”

O Nanna! I knew you hadn't read this one so I just had to send out  a pm, I think there's only one other OS that you haven't read, other than that you've read anything. I'll send you the pm for that one soon πŸ˜†

Arnav's ALWAYS in charge of Khushi, so I thought why not let it be the other way around for onceπŸ˜‰

Oh lord! My work barely has anything besharm in it! I'm becoming dirty-minded thanks to a few other writers. Not going to lie though, I do enjoy their work quite a bit ☺️

It's okay hun! You concentrate in your exams! You can comment whenever you like πŸ˜ƒ

blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

growl!o hot update next i hope!!

You betcha πŸ˜‰

nature-lover thumbnail
Now cant wait for the next partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Anyways thanks for the PM buddyπŸ˜ƒ
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for the next part
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome awesome concept! I love these kind of romances :) Loved seeing Arnav all flustered and confused! And Khushi *whoo* love what she has planned for dessert πŸ˜†

Cannot wait for hte next update! Do continue soon!

Cheers!
Naina
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Awesome awesome concept! I love these kind of romances :) Loved seeing Arnav all flustered and confused! And Khushi *whoo* love what she has planned for dessert πŸ˜†

Cannot wait for hte next update! Do continue soon!

Cheers!
Naina

Thank you Naina! I'm also in love with romances like these. This is my first attempt to right such a romance 😳

I'll try having the next update by tomorrow evening hopefully! Trying to make it just right πŸ˜†

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blah_blah03

Thank you Naina! I'm also in love with romances like these. This is my first attempt to right such a romance 😳

I'll try having the next update by tomorrow evening hopefully! Trying to make it just right πŸ˜†

Haha you're doing wonderfully, have no doubts! *btw, what's your name so I don't forever end up thinking of you as blah blah πŸ˜†*

Ahh! Take your time, no worries! But can't wait for tomorrow evening now hehe :)
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Haha you're doing wonderfully, have no doubts! *btw, what's your name so I don't forever end up thinking of you as blah blah πŸ˜†*

Ahh! Take your time, no worries! But can't wait for tomorrow evening now hehe :)

Thank you 😳 It's Amy
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. WOnder whats to come next?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..finally u updated..