Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess

i don't think all of Armaan fans fit in what u just said. it's not nice to jugde all of the people by knowing only few. and what do u mean by armaan's fans say someting else and do someting else? What did we do and who?

One thing I've noticed that most of the Purab fans are exceptionally witty and put across their views without getting personal or hurting other's feelings๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

However,sadly that's not the case with everyone.Some not only take Armaan bashing to the extreme to the point of killing him off inspite of knowing that this will definitely hurt Armaan fans' sentiments but also make personal attacks on the fans. Correct me if I am wrong,but I have not come across one Armaan fan who has wished death for the Purab's character to make him exit the serial.That's grossly unfair and it does hurt.You just can't wish someone's death because you don't like him for whatever reason!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everybody is entitled to their  opinions & they should not be judged upon or their mental capability commented upon for having a different point of view.Making personal attacks in guise of making fun doen't justify it.And a little restraint from both sides will go a long way in keeping the forum atmosphere healthy & lively without any hard feelings. 

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, Minnie and princess I am really sorry if I have offended you with my comments..... It was nothing to you personally.

AND I hope you will understand that I did not mean it the way you interpreted. I would like you to go back and read my ENTIRE comment about 'Armaan fans kahate kuch hai aur karate kuch hai'. You will find what I was responding to (it's included in my comment). The whole thing was written in just plane light hearted mood..... I am really sorry if you can't see the fun in it.

I did not pass any judgement on you specifically, it was merely some fun..... BTW, I never said I want Armaan to die or anything of that sort.... Common people, it's just a fictional story......... We need not be soooo serious about who lives or dies... and even if someone says he/she just means about character.... Their have been a lot of good/bad comments about Armaan as well as Purab..... But let's not forget that it is just a STORY......

Anyway........ I have tried to explain my part.... Hope you will understand.... And I too AGREE on the fact that in the whole, let us not forget that we are here to have a fun time, to discuss our favorite serials. Therefore personal comments, attacks should be avoided strictly. (I myself have been attacked by some particular members a few times so I KNOW how bad it is.)

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Princess....I think a lot of what mani said was tounge-in-cheek.....no hard feelings๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks ides, for understanding.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah nandu could be a candidate since he si a friend too but the only teeny problem is that look more of brother-sister(chasma,way of walking etc etc)and i don't think jassi entirely confides in nadu b'coz he has an annoying habit of saying the wrong things in the wrong place.

Minnie thumbnail

Dear manimau,no hard feelings here.I too was just trying to put forth my thoughts with no one particular in mind.You are right,we mustn't forget it's a story๐Ÿ˜Š.

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

yeah nandu could be a candidate since he si a friend too but the only teeny problem is that look more of brother-sister(chasma,way of walking etc etc)and i don't think jassi entirely confides in nadu b'coz he has an annoying habit of saying the wrong things in the wrong place.

๐Ÿ˜† You have a point.

jammy thumbnail

Hey minnie come on buddy dont get so serious. Remmember never fight for something which you cannot get and loose what you already have.๐Ÿ˜Š

Jammy.

P.S: What a thought I am suprising my self lately ๐Ÿ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail

Right on Jammy๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way did you read about your soon to be formad fan club????????

allegra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Right on Jammy๐Ÿ˜‰

"ForMad fan club"
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Freudian slip again, Minnie?
Would love to hear what you have to say under hypnosis ๐Ÿ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Right on Jammy๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah,

When I heard it  was like for one min I am the quiet Person standing below the clock tower wondering whats instore for me in the future and the next moment. I was hit by the pendulum of the Clock

WHAM!!!

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
I agree with Minnie btw there was someone on here who wished Armaan would catch aids(!!!!!) and die - this was a few months back.