Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Recap: Page 126

Kripa and Angad looked at each other and started cracking up. Finally they regained their composure and remembered what had transpired between the two before Panna's arrival.

"Erm, I think we should head to bed. We have to get up to go to school tomorrow" Angad mumbled.

"But what about this mess?" Kripa asked, red-faced.

"Oh, we can all work on it tomorrow. We already got all the furniture to dry and we got most of the floor dry and the remaining wet floor will probably dry over night."

"Oh ok." Kripa said.

"Night" he replied.

"Night."

The duo went into their rooms, and slept soundlessly. Kripa woke up on time next morning thanks to the alarm on her sidekick and the human alarm, otherwise known as Pushkar. She grabbed her clothes, towel, and toiletries and headed into the bathroom.

It was as usual a stinky mess. So she did what she could. Holding her nose with one hand, she tediously tried to remove her clothes. Finally, she had to let go of her nose. She held her breath and when she was fully naked, she jumped in the shower and held her nose tightly. Breathing through her mouth, she took a shower, eventually letting go of her nose to use her hands to wash her hair ect.

She got out, wrapping herself in her pink plush towel. She was just about to drop it and dry off when the door burst wide open. She shrieked and saw poor little Ishaan standing there, wide eyed, his mouth agape.

"GET OUT!" She yelled. He seemed to be in a trance and kept staring at her. Ew, she thought, I have a freaking' 8 year old kid staring at me. Why couldn't it be like Angad or something? That would at least make me feelโ€ฆโ€ฆI don't know, normal? Ugh.

Just as this thought was running through her mind, she heard Angad's deep voice coming from his doorway.

"Ishaan! Dude who's screaming? Is it mom?" he bellowed. Ishaan just gulped and kept staring at Kripa's towel clad body.

She heard Angad walking towards the bathroom, where Ishaan was still standing, glassy-eyed.

"bro? What the hell are you doing just standing there?" Angad asked.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!! She thought.  Before she could do anything, Angad walked up behind Ishaan.

"Ishaan, wats wrong wi-----"He stopped short and stared at Kripa. She felt her cheeks fry, and she froze in her spot. Angad was just in awe; her wet hair was hanging in wet waves around her pretty pink face and the towel gave hints as to her body. His appeased eyes traveled up and down, stopping at her eyes and then staring.

She finally managed to get her voice back.

"GET OUT!!!!" she yelled. Angad snapped out of his trance.

"Shi*" he mumbled. He grabbed Ishaan's shirt and dragged him out of the bathroom with a quick sorry.

Once they were gone, Kripa locked the door and quickly changed into her clothes. She darted out of her bathroom and into her room, making sure no one saw her. After straightening her hair, and applying her usual make-up, she grabbed her stuff and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning Kripa!" Dilip boomed. She almost jumped a mile in the air. What was with these people? Why did the always scare her shi*less?!

"Mornin' uncle." She replied. He grinned at her and continued to eat his breakfast. Naina turned around and noticed her.

"oh morning beta! What do you want to eat?"

"Morning aunty. Erm, ill just have cereal." She sat down next to a sleepy Kaavya, who looked up and smiled at her and then went back to eating his breakfast and snoring at the same time.

Naina handed Kripa a bowl and Kripa took some Cheerios and skim milk and started eating.

"BOYS!! GET DOWN HERE!" Naina yelled. All at once the boys came down and sat, with a chorus of good morning's.

Pushkar sat on one side of her and Ishaan sat on the other. Looking at Ishaan, her cheeks started to burn.

"Dude!" Panna said. Everyone turned to look at him. "You will sooo not believe the rad dream I had yesterday."

Angad and Kripa, who were sitting across from each other turned red and exchanged a look.

That's the part. Pretty long, I hope. I have to go do stuff so this is the part. Next update will be for the Devil Wears Armani. Comments, 15 till I cont! I will try my best to reply to them, as well as the prior comments!

x3 Prakriti

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! tht was HILARIOUSLY awesum!!! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ i loved it!!! like always!!! poor
Kripa, on the bright side Angad did show up eventually!!! lol... even guys
who r 8 think like pervs, it is sooo ๐Ÿคข !!! lol... nd Kavya is just hilarious,
is he on sumthing??? lol... uh-oh!!! Panna, cant he just keep his mouth
shut!!!! i sense trouble for AK, lol, CANNOT wait to find out wht happens
next, continue soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by berkeleygirl818 - 16 years ago
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh oh i hope panna doesn't say anything
gr8 part

_________
sana
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dam* that would be so embarassing if an 8 year old kid just stare at you when you only have towel wrapped around your body ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ continue soon
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. awesom part. realllllllllly funny. cont soon.
sweetangle04 thumbnail
hehe..these guys r used to randomly walk in bathroom and other ppl's places
ishu124 thumbnail
hahaha. cant wait to see the other boys reaction. haha. i wonder what nanina and dillp will say.

continue sooon.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... it was really cute!!!1
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part................i want to noe if panna will tell the dream he saw.........hey i want more AK scenes LOL lol lol lol well i don't want wat it is as long as u continue .........................so plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon ................awesome part
misscool thumbnail
it is awwsome ๐Ÿ‘ great job ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘