Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Im starting a new part now, so it will be up in like 15 mins.

@ Dels- yea, im wierd liek that. i cahnged it! lol hope its not a problem.
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Plus," Naina stated, "Angad and Kripa being together has no possibly what so ever. I mean, Angad is dating Mishti, isn't it?"

Kripa and Angad both stopped laughing. Angad just nodded and shoved a big spoonful of cereal in his mouth, trying not to smile at the jealous and pis*ed of expression on Kripa's face.

Breakfast passed by quickly and now everyone was heading to the cars for school. Kripa, Angad, Pushkar and Prithvi sat in one car, with Kripa and Angad in the front.

Everyone was trying to think of an ice-breaker, cuz the silence was getting stuffy.

"Soooo. That dream that Panna had was quite weird right?" Pushkar said. Kripa and Angad looked at each other and laughed nervously and nodded.

"Uhuh. Yea. Totally"Kripa said.

After that no one even tried to start a convo and within a few minutes they arrived at school. As soon as Angad parked the car, Mishti bounded to the car and tapped his window.

"Hey baby!" she squealed. Angad didn't say anything and just got out. Kripa, however, was an interesting shade of green. And that shade turned even more violent when Mishti wrapped her claws around Angad's neck and gave him a wet kiss. Ughhh.

Angad noticed Kripa's face and smirked, while he stood under Mishti's attack. He didn't even try to untangle himself as he usually did.

But that smirk wasn't long-lived. Kripa's car door opened and Mike gave her his hand to get out. Kripa gave Angad a meaningful look and grabbed it, stepping out. Mike wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her as well. Kripa internally cringed but kissed him back, enjoying Angad's expression. Although Mishti still had her arm around him, she wasn't paying attention to him and was actually looking at one of her mini-me's.

Kripa felt Mike's tongue at her lip and she couldn't take it anymore. She drew apart. He looked at her quizzically.

"Wats wrong babe?" ughhh. Angad was the only one who she liked calling her babe. Not this quido monkey!

"Um nothing. I just don't want to get in trouble for ya know…" she trialed off.

"Oh" he said and shrugged.

Wtf. Wasn't he supposed to be the bad boy?!  Kripa wondered. That was freaking sad. Actually this whole situation was sad. ANGAD was sad.

Why couldn't he just dump the idiot and ask her out? Why couldn't he freaking be brave enough to do that?

She looked at Angad and saw that he was looking at her as well. This angered her even more. He kept staring at her like a love sick puppy, but he didn't do anything other than that.

She gave him a nasty look, one that she reserved for times when she was ticked off really bad, and walked into school with Pushkar.

Angad stood there, Mishti's claws still around him, and watch ed her walk in to school with his brother. What was up with that look? He wondered.

I really have nothing to say. Im sorry for these sucky parts and the short and irregular parts. I suck.

Prakriti🀒

Edited by prakriti - 16 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Hey dont be such a pessimist man!! i loved the partttttttt!! it was fab!! wet sloppy kiss from mishty sounds grosss!! lets see what angad does nowww cont soon!!
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: prakriti

@ Dels- yea, im wierd liek that. i cahnged it! lol hope its not a problem.

Nop! It was cool actually, made me want to read the part as soon as i read the title!

Come on Angad and Kripa stop making each other jealous and take a step!!! Mike ain't going to be happy if he comes to know that Kripa was doing all this to make Angad jealous ..hm.. the part was good and its wonderful that you could take time out to write us a part! The part didn't suck!

eternal thumbnail
chi chi chi kripa...chi πŸ˜† nice part plz update soon cant wait... 😳
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww, hun, u do NOT suck!!! i thot the prt rocked!!! i LOVED jealous AK,
but i did NOT like Mishti pouncing on Angad like a s**t, ughhh, how
much i hate her & wish she wud jump off a cliff!!! lol... nd Mike is really
annoying too, i dont like him either!!! now, i wish both of them wud jump
off a cliff, so AK can be happy & together!!! anywazzz, LOVED the prt, nd
continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

_________
sana
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tht wasnt a sucky part prakriti....and u dnt suck 😑 😑 😑 tht was a cutely written part.....can sense the jealously on both ends....wonder when angad does indeed dump mishty and ask kripa out.....will b good to read, neways do continue sooon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
praki amazing part but yaar come on make angad and krips together!
iluvpulkit thumbnail
awww u don't suk it's just tht ur parts are soooooo short can't you make them longer??? plzzzz πŸ˜› ...thx plz CONTINUE!!