Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

WOW! awesome part. i wonder who saw them.

😳thank you!

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

lol...cute scene
it coule naina or it could be one of the brothers 😕

thanks. it coulddddd😆

Originally posted by: erier101

hahaha!! awesome part!! im sure its anyone but pushkar!! its gonna be funny if it is angad's mom!! continue soon!!!

thank you. lol, thats true😆 that would be funny

Originally posted by: armaghan0

awsome part dont let it be naina or prithvi 😆

thank you😳 i dont think it will
prakriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Numera*

that was awesome!!! totally loved it!! aww their fight was soo adorable and poor pushkar lol! continue soon!

😳😆thank you

thnk you

Originally posted by: jdsean

Good part. I hope its Pushkar not Prithvi.

thank you😳 it could be someone else too😉😆

Originally posted by: iamsmart

gr8 part

thank you😳

prakriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

*dead* amazing part but hate ur cliff hangers! 😡 😆

😆sry di!

Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

great plz cont soon. 👏

😳thank you and i will

Originally posted by: Andekhi

I loveddd this part 👏 It was just soooo cute Prakriti..   😃 😃 I really liked the way you included it. The whole sequence was just the best, it was beautifully written & very well planned!

aww! huggee thank you! ur comments are so wonderful. 😳 actually, it wasnt planned at all, but im glad it worked out well😆

Now, I first thought it was Prithvi, but he wouldn't say "OH MY GOD" would he now? He would most likely say "WTF!" right?

yup! i think ur one of hte only ppl that picked that fact up. 😆I now know who it is and its def not prithvi or Naina.

Continue soon please! 😃

K thank you!😳

Edited by prakriti - 17 years ago
prakriti thumbnail

Recap page 124 :]

Out of nowhere, Angad grabbed Kripa's waist forcefully and crushed him to her. Kripa felt herself melt in him arms and felt her lips meet his. Their mouths formed together and worked in perfect unison. Kripa wound her arms around Angad's neck and pulled him even closer.

The kiss was perfect and both of them didn't want to end it but just then a voice rang out, loud and clear.

"OH MY GOD!"

The pair sprang apart from each other.

"What the freak is going on?" Panna said, his eyes half closed and his hair all over the place.

Kripa and Angad looked at each other, wondering what the hell they were supposed to say. Thankfully Angad seemed to be the first one to think of an idea.

"Panna? Dude? Wake up!"

Panna blinked lazily and looked at Angad, his eyes still drooping.

"I am awake bro. I just saw you guys making out…" he trailed off, and then a confused expression crossed his cute face. "Right?" he asked, uncertain.

"Wrong. I think you're still dreaming" Angad replied, thank full that Panna seemed to be buying into the scam.

"Oh." Panna looked around for a few minutes. "Am I awake now?"

Kripa muffled a laugh while Angad replied. "Are you? Shouldn't you know that?"

"Oh." He said again. He dropped his head. "Well um, can you please get out of my dream then?"

Kripa couldn't hold her laughter any longer and was dangerously close to breaking into a fit of giggles. Angad, who noticed this, pinched her and she winced.

"Dude, you have to make us get out of you're dreams. It's your subconscious- you're the one thinking about us."

"Oh." Panna stood there for a moment. "How do I do that?"

"Erm, I think you just dream that you're walking back to bed and going to sleep." Angad replied.

"Ok." Panna stumbled back into his room and fell on his bed. After a few tense seconds he exclaimed "Hey! It worked! Wait…why are my dreams black now? Aww mannn!"

Kripa and Angad looked at each other and started cracking up. Finally they regained their composure and remembered what had transpired between the two before Panna's arrival.

"Erm, I think we should head to bed. We have to get up to go to school tomorrow" Angad mumbled.

"But what about this mess?" Kripa asked, red-faced.

"Oh, we can all work on it tomorrow. We already got all the furniture to dry and we got most of the floor dry and the remaining wet floor will probably dry over night."

"Oh ok." Kripa said.

"Night" he replied.

"Night."

That's the short part. I was planning on adding more, but I just got home right now (11 pm) and im about to start hw and stuff so I cant add more. Hope u all like it! I need atleast 11 comments to continue. Thank you to all those who commented last time; the comments were amazing.

x3 Prakriti

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha!! it was panna!!!!!!!!! 🤣
loved it!!
panna is a budhu!!! 😆
angullgrl91 thumbnail
very funny part. stupid panna. 😆 😆 😆 but he's so funny. newayz cont soon.
ishu124 thumbnail
aww...that was hellerious..continue sooon.
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love panna!

cont soon yaar
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 awesome dear just catch last 2 parts too good 👏
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww panna is just such a cutieeeeee 😳 thnk heavens it was him n not the parents of prithvi 🤢 hmmm wonder what the 2 are gunna do now.....plz continue when u can 👏