Fan Fictions

7 Guys and 1 Girl- page 110!

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
New Summary:

Kripa Sharma is a senior in High School who has moved around so many times in her life, she can't remember the last time she ever felt truly at home. When her parents are told to go to North Korea to help in the war there, Kripa has to go and live with her parent's best friends the Khanna's. The catch? Dilip and Naina have kids- not just two kids, they have seven teenage boys. Follow Kripa as she learns to live with seven boys, learns who she really is, and falls in love.

Update:

Hey everyone,

I'm back from my haitus and have already restarted The Devil Wears Armani, which  I will definetely finish by Sep 3d. I was thinking of finishing this fan fic too, as this is very popular and so I was going through it, writing down the page numbers [it's easier to keep track of updates for me, plus new readers dont have to sift through all the comments] and I realized that there are just wayy to many pages + pages 78 and on seem like spam [?] - they are comments by 'Guests' and say the same exact thing so I cant do what I orignially planned.

Becuase I realize how much people want to read this story and have it be completed, I will just go ahead and re-write it. As it is, while re-reading it, I was embarassed at how bad my writing was and it just wasnt plesant 

I will start updating this tomorow, and am working on the parts right now. It will be shorter, but definetly much more gramatically correct than before. Also, the story will progress faster and will end within a couple of weeks. And the updates will be alot faster.

So completely disregard pages 1 thru 110 and I hope you all read the new version. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Prakriti
Edited by prakriti - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Of COURSE MAN U HAVVVVVE TO CONTINUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!iTS sUPERB AND iT SOUNDS RELLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!
lucky-moon thumbnail
so far so good hmmmmmm yeh dil mange more
prakriti thumbnail
thanx
the character intro will b up in a bit!
LUB,
Prakriti
Sahana_125 thumbnail
U better cont... or ELSE!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

jking but plzz do cont...
Pooja922 thumbnail
omg!! wow...this sounds really different and interesting...(definitely better than the two i write lol..)..start soon!! dying to read !!
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tat sounds interesting, can't wait for da story to begin

Nida
Sour Skittles thumbnail
that sounds real realy good πŸ˜‰ kripa is gonna b sooo annoyed w seven guyz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cont sooon
luv himani πŸ˜ƒ

prakriti thumbnail
Sharma's.
Suryaben- High Post in the army, best friend's with the Khanna's. Kripa's dad.
Gayatri- Also in the army, but lower ranked than Suryaben. Kripa's mother.
Kripa- Main character, pretty and smart she's loves her life.

Khanna's
Dilip- Surya's best friend since college. Father of the seven boys.
Naina- [Positive Character] Mother of the boys; dying for some female companionship.

The Boys: [oldest to youngest]

Sahil- He's the stereotypical tough guy. Loves riding his motorcycle; drummer in a local band. Decided to forgo college and focus on his music.
Prithvi- Antagonist of this story; first year in community college. Thus, he still lives at home.
Angad- Protagonist of this story; senior in high school. 'Stud' - athletic, smart, hot but seems to always be living in his own world.
Panna- Senior as he skipped a grade, and is the resident brain of the bunch.
Ronit-Junior, fraternal twin of Pushkar. 
Pushkar- Junior as well, Ronit's fraternal twin.
Ishan- the baby of the family. Still in junior high. 

Edited by prakriti - 15 years ago
prakriti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pooja922

omg!! wow...this sounds really different and interesting...(definitely better than the two i write lol..)..start soon!! dying to read !!

ur fan fics r soo much betta!!

Lub Ya,

Prakriti😊