Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti.1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb update ,plz continue we all r here to xcom$ment.sorry for this time I m not able to press like coz I m on ph plz count my like alsao
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sameeha   ðŸ¤—...thank u for the awesome update and PM...really loved the Maaneet scene...wonder what Maan was about to say...felt bad for him...so much pain ðŸ˜­...waiting for the next update...plz continue...TC  ðŸ˜Š

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updateee
plzz cont soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n emotional n lovely update1 glad u will continue! Updtae soon
Sameeha786 thumbnail

Job

The next morning, my eyes slowly opened only to see myself in an unfamilar room. I slowly sat up in bed and wondered what I was doing in this room.

It then dawned on me that I was bought here by Maan after the horrible incident that happened to me yesterday. I sighed and put the incident to the back of my mind before jumping out of bed.

I looked at myself in the full size mirror that was fixed on the wall. I couldn't go down in my wrinkly clothes from yesterday. I could ask for new clothes --

Something that caught my eye broke me out of my thoughts. It was a note that was placed on the dressing table beside me. I picked it up and read it.

"Your wardrobe is filled with new clothes" was wrote on the small piece of paper with elegant handwriting. I put the note down and walked up to my wardrobe and opened it. It was indeed, filled with new clothes.

I picked out my clothes before heading to the bathroom and stripping out of my clothes from last night. I put on the fresh clothes and sighed, glad to be in more comfortable clothes. Quickly, I brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that someone had thoughtfully put on the bathroom counter for me to use. After that, I splashed water on my face and set out for downstairs.

Daadima: "... What? How is that possible Maan? You'll be leav --"

Daadima seemed to sense me coming downstairs and my cheeks felt warm. I felt like I was walking in on a conversation I wasn't supposed to hear.

Maan: "Good morning, Geet" he said, stopping the awkward moment from getting even more awkward. I sat down next to Daadima on the dining table and smiled.

"Good morning" I replied, suddenly wanting to ask if he was ok from last night. As I scanned his face, there was no signs he was upset; or even worried. He looked happy.

So I decided to leave it.

I grabbed a piece of toast and spread jam on it before taking a bite. As I chewed, Maan spoke.

Maan: "Geet, what would you do if I gave you a job?" he asked after finishing his toast.

"I don't have any experience, i'm still studying. University starts in a few days" I said after I swallowed my toast.

Maan: "Really? Can I ask how old you are?" he asked, a little surprised that I was a young student.

"I'm nineteen" I said while staring at my plate. I suddenly felt very young.

Maan waited a few seconds before replying.

Maan: "I want you to take up the job of a secretary at my office. I mean it's completely up to you but I would really like it if you would. You'll get a fair amount of money"

I considered the offer Maan had just given me. If I take up this job, I would have something to do instead of being bored all day at home and I would earn money; which meant I could soon buy my own flat and be a little independant.

That sounded like a good plan.

"Okay then. When can I start?"

Maan: "Tomorrow. Daadima, i'm leaving now. I'll see you tonight. Bye Geet" he said and nodded at me before he left; his perfume lingering in the air behind him.

Precap: Working

Hey guys, sorry I updated after such a long time and that too with such a short update. I've got a writers block and I know this update is kind of boring with no lovey dovey moments but I promise that the next update will be much more exciting! 😊
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Short chapter
But if geet will work with maan, then they will be together
Dark_Angel18 thumbnail
Maan want's to see Geet everyday! ðŸ˜›
GREAT upload xD waiting for the next chapter.😃
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Thanks for the update and PM!
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet working for Maan... waiting for that