Posted: 17 years ago
hey zarna
just read this ff
must say its mindblowing
cont soon
cant wait 4 the next part
zarna thumbnail
From this point on this story will b in third person. this story will end in 6 more parts. so obviously the parts are going to be longer. hope u all like it.

part 6
there is no car coming on the road. its very quiet and Angad is in his car which is now crashed and against a tree. car comes in full speed and then slams the brake.
a lady comes running out of the car and goes to angad's car. " hello? are you ok? hello sir? omg wat do i do? wat do i do?" she dials some # on the phone and tells the person to come on the highway near a village. she goes towards the car door and tries to open it but its stuck because its smashed. she tries again and again but she fails. then another car comes and stops. from that car steps out a man.

"wat is it Jolli? wat happened? did you crash into this guy? if you did you will b in big trouble." said the man in nervous voice. " No Raj i didnt crash into him.i was going home and i saw this car crashed and i called you right after i saw this guy inside the car. we shouldnt waste time. help me open this door. come on hurry up." said Jolli and again she tried to open the door.

Raj helped as well but they werent able to open the door. Raj runs to his car and takes out a metal with flat head. he runs to the car and opens the door with the metal. Jolli and Raj pulls angad out of the car and takes him Raj's Car. while going to the car angad's wallet falls out. Jolli notices the wallet and picks it up. they both take angad to the hospital.

" Raj look his wallet fell out while we were taking him to your car. i think we might be able to tell who this guy is if he is has his id with him." jolli said in a slow voice. " well wat are you waiting for then lets see and then call his house to let them no his condition they mgiht be worried. Jolli, Open the damn wallet." Raj said in strict and demanding voice.

jolli opens the wallet and sees the id. " ok well he has an id it says his name is Angad Khanna. and oh here is his house address and #." jolli said. dialing the # on her cell phone jolli checked Angad's puls to make sure if he is alive or dead. his puls were still going and so wat the ring on the phone.

"hello? hello? hello? who is this? are you going to say something? hello?" said a voice on the other side. Jolli realized taht someone was answering her phone so she finally broke through her nervouseness and said," hello, is this khanna residence?" "Yes!" came the answer."who is this?" asked the voice to Jolli. " well my name is Jolli and im with my friend name Raj. well miss the thing is Mr Khanna has met a car accident and we are taking him to Saint Mary's hospital. we suggest you come as soon as possible." jolli said quivering. " Wat? is my dad ok? is he ok? he is not serious is he? oh plz tell me nothing is wrong with him." cried the voice on the other side.

hearing her cry Jolli got scared what if this man died on his way to the hospital? wat if he has some serious injuries? These thoughts made Jolli shiver. Jolli realized she never asked the person's name so she decided to inquire a little more just to be on the safe side. " well who am i talking to?" crying the voice answered " my name is Karishma and Angad Khanna is my dad. is he ok?" asked Karishma. " Ya he looks fine but we dont if he has any internal bleeding or not plz just come to the hospital. we will see you there."

hurrying to her room and getting all the neccessary things Karishma ran downstaris and told misty and prithvi that angad met and accident.

--------------------------------------------------------
Too Be Continued
Lets see wat happens next. Hope u all like this part. if tehre is any confusion plz let me no i will try to clear it up.
Till Next Time
BYe
Love YOu All

Zarna
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awe....hmm....Awesum job! I hope Angad survives for a bit longer to tell his story 😳
zarna thumbnail
im sry for a sillypart of the story its jsut building so some parts might b kinda boring so just bare with me. i promise the story will b good. hopefully. well hope u all like this part ill contineu later on. bye 😊
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it wasnt a silly part
it was awesome
am guessing angad we'll live until he finishes his story
angadlover<3 thumbnail
tht was an awesome part!!....good kob!!...waiting to read the next part soon!!..plzz continue!!
zarna thumbnail
thanks all of u for leaving comments on the part. ill try to continue tomorrow. 😊
zarna thumbnail
Part 7

Part 7

Karishma, misty and prithvi reached hospital. they ran to the reception and asked for angad khanna. the receptionist pointed toward the icu and said he is in there. karishma started freaking out and ran toward the room. there she saw two people. the girl was sitting on the bench with her head in her hands and the guy was standing. she went to the door and looked inside through the little glass. she saw her dad with many tubes going in and comnig out from his body. there were many needles on his hands. looking at this condition karishma dropped to the floor and started crying. before misty or prithvi can reach her the girl who was sitting went to karishma and made her sit on the bench.

"you must be karishma. I m Jolli. i was the one who called you. that's Raj my friend. dont worry he will b ok." Jolli said consoling Karishma.

Karishma wiped her tears and looked at Jolli. "Thank you. Thank you for ur help. my dad would have died if it weren't for you two." karishma said in very low and slow voice. Prithvi now sat next to karishma caressing her hair. Misty stood there talking to Jolli and Raj to find out wat exactly happened. Raj and Jolli told her whatever they knew. After listening to their story misty was lost in thoughts. Prithvi was being the support of karishma. Misty went to the phone and called someone.

" I need you to get to the hospital right now. I don't wanna hear any excuses from your side just get here. no, I cant wiat its very important. Why don't you understand. I have always helped you when you needed it. You cant back away just like that. Look I really need your help plz just get to Saint Mary's Hospital. When you come here I will let you know who is in the hospital and wat I need u to do. Alright. K bye. Hurry." Misty hung up the phone. She went to where every one was waiting for the doctors to come and tell them wats going on.

About half an hour passed a doctor came to Angad's room checked his temperature and his pulse. Before he could leave karishma stoped him. "doctor, how is my father? These people told me you did some CT scans and xrays did the result come yet?" doctor looked at karishma as if he was some FBI person. He then inquired Karishma," whats your name?" " im Karishma Khanna daughter of Angad Khanna." Karishma told the doctor. " well miss karishma I would like you to come to my office with me there I will discuss the results with you. If you don't mind right this way plz." Doctor said and lead the way. Karishma followed the doctor to his office.

" plz have a seat ms Khanna." doctor told karishma. Karishma as per told to do so took the seat across from the doctor. The doctor searched some files and took out the one with Angad's results and said, "Ok. Here we are. Well ms Khanna the thing is we did all the test that were necessary for us to do inorder to figure out if there were any internal bleeding or damage to the brain. Looks like there is no damage or bleeding, but we cant be 100% sure if he doesn't become conscious in next 24 hours. If he stays unconscious then i would have to say he might have gone to coma or might be brain dead.That is all I can say to you."

Hearing doctor's response and fear of loosing her dad made karishma sad and afraid of being alone in this big bad world. Her dad was the only thing she had after her mom died. Looking at the pale face Karishma the doctor said, "Keep faith Ms. Khanna. He will be fine if God wants him to be. We will do our best to help you father. " karishma got up from her seat and left the doctor's office. She started walking and went to a small temple that was in the hospital. She put her hands to gather and started to pray. Tears now filled her eyes as the thoughts of loosing her father ran through her head. She didn't want to lose him. she wanted her father to see his grand kids. She wanted to spend more time with him. she wanted to finish hearing the story about her parents love, the love that she symbolizes. With anger and fear in her eyes and voice she began to talk.

"you cant do this to me. You took my mom away from me but I never complained because I had my father. That person never made me feel as if I had lost a mother at the age of 10. he gave me the love of mother and love of a father. He was there when I needed him. he has never done anything bad to hurt people. He was always looking out for people. You cant snatch him away from him I wont let. If you take him you will have to take me with him as well. I will kill my self too. (now bursting into hard and fast tears) plz god I would have died 10 years ago but you took my mom instead. I saw my dad crying for the first time ever in my life. When you took her away I lost everything but then you brought out the hidden mother in my dad and I learned to live with him and I learned to do everything that I now no with him. he means everything to me god plz don't take him away. I never asked you for anything I never got the chance to ask for my mother because you knew that you would have to give her up and tahts why I was unconscious when you took my mom. Plz god don't take my second mother away from me. I will be left with nothing. Plz. Plz. Make my dad well. I have never asked you for anything plz. God." Karishma dropped to the floor and remembered her mom. "mom, if you can hear me can you plz tell god to let dad live. Mom I wont have anyone if they take him away from me. I know you want to be reunited with dad in heaven but its not time yet. Plz mom I need him mom. i will hate my self for rest of my life. First because of me dad lost you and now my kids who are not born yet will loose their grandfather because of me too. If I hadent made him hurry he would have never taken that short cut home. Plz mom. I m sorry I didn't listen to you that day I m really sorry that you had to go because of me but plz I want dad back mom plz."

Karishma remembered the day when she and kripa met an accident. A 10 year old girl is running on the road and you see a lady wearing pink sari running behind her. " karishma honey stop, don't cross the road. Sweety stop." Kripa yelled to karishma. " but mom, I wanna go and play with nikit and sneha. They are right there. I will b fine mom its ok." karishma replyed and kept running. Kripa saw that a car was coming in full speed from the opposite side. She picked up her running speed and pulled karishma off the street. The car zoomed by, kripa saw her mangalsutra fell on the road. She quickly ran toward the mangalsutra and picked it up. In mean while karishma started to come toward kripa without looking and a truck was coming right at karishma, but before it could hit karishma kripa saved her got hit by the truck.
"mommyyyyyyyyyy" screamed 10 years old Karishma.
Too Be Contined

Hope u all like the part. ill try to continue tomorrow with another part. Till Next Time, Have FUn.

Love you all Zarna

angadlover<3 thumbnail
omgg tht was an excellent part!!...now we noe how kripa died!!...tht was really sad part though!!...plzz continue soon!!..i cant wait to read the next part!!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awe...that was such a sad part! Awesum job! πŸ‘