Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thank you for taking ur time and reading my fanfic taniya and ya also for loving it in one part. ill try to continue soon. 😊
zarna thumbnail
Part 2

" well so tell me dad. i really wanna know. mom was going to tell me when i was old enough, but the time never came."

"well the time came hon, but only difference is that she is not here."

"come on dad dont cry. i know she didnt like you when u cried."

so i wiped my tears and smiled. i said, "actually she loved me more when i cried, because it happned on rare occasions."

she was shocked to hear that. she said," never?" she was amazed that in last 23 years i have never cried before.

well ofcours that was not the truth i did cry when i lost my better half. also when my princess was born. there was a difference in the tears. when kripa was born they were the tears of joy which were present in both our eyes. there were tears of fear and loss when my jaan died. at that time there was tears in both our eyes as well. two different occasions but only one thing was there for me and it was my tears. today they are the only things i have left when i sleep alone at night. its only me and my silent tears. i dont let kripa see me cry because i dont want her to cry and feel weak. cause if i feel weak then there will be no one else to support her or help her. i dotn want to do that. so i let my self cry to sleep wehn she is a sleep safe and sound. today i controled my tears in front of her and said, "no, she never gave me a reason to cry. when she was around she kept me so happy that sometimes worst time of my life were not as bad. she was always there when i needed her."

kripa put her hand on my shoulder. "she is still with us dad. i know you can feel her becaus i know i can. sometimes i even smell her perfume or roses. she loved the roses didnt she dad?" a smile was formign on her face. i smiled as well.

" well honey if we start talking about your mom then we will never get to the point we were talking about which was how me and ur mom met." i exclaimed.

she laughed. " k dad. we will talk about ur story now."

" well if u force me too much then i have to tell you now dont i?" she just smield and nodded. so i continued with the story.

NOW THE STORY IS IN FLASH BACK.

" it all started when we were in our first year of college. it was the first day of a whole new year. i had just started the college. the campus was beautiful. it was in a middle of a lake. i dont mean a real lake but a created lake. it was full of all kinds of color full fish. the campus was huge. not too old fashioned. it was in a shape of a castle. the whole outside was lavender color. the funny thing is its was called Purple building ofcourse that was not the real name of the college. it was a nick name given by peopel living around the area. the real name was Lake University. i was studying for MBA. now the fun begins."

"i was sitting in my psycology class thinking waht the heck was i doing in tehre. ofcourse my point of view changed when i saw ur mom. around 15minutes had passed since the class started. i was not even paying attention to what the teacher was saying about human development. i was doodling on the paper when i smelled a really nice perfume. to find its source i looked around and my eyes froze at the door of the class. there she stood wearing a light pink t-shirt that said "baby girl" in dark red glitter. her face had this beautiful glow. her eyes were brown and sparkling with nervousness. i figuered it was due to the first day of the college. she had the most amazing body. she was not too fat and not too skinny. she was just perfect. she had long brown hair. they were enclosed in a clip. her lips were the thing that caught my eyes. even though she was standing way too far i could still see that they were soft and very pink. they were the kind of lips that any man would wanna kiss. her skin was fair and as smooth as silk. it had been about 5 minutes or so since she had been standing at the door. then i heard her speak actually the whole class heard her. her voice was so soft and it was like music to my ears.

" May i come in professor?" she said. the whole class turned toward the door when she said that. after she realized taht the whole class was looking at her she started turning red. the professor nodded and gestured her to come in. the professor told her to go and sit next to Mr. Khanna. she had puzzled look on her face. she stared at the professor. the professor realized taht she didnt know who Mr. Khanna was so he siad," Mr. Khanna. will you show Ms." "kripa kripa sharma." she finished for the professor.

"right, Mr. Khanna will you show Ms. Sharma where you are." the professor said. i was so bz looking at her that i never realized the professor was talking to me. " Mr. Khanna, you can stare at Ms. Sharma all you want after she sits next to you now will you plz show her where you are sitting so we can get on with the lecture." the professor yelled. i jsut realized the whole class was laughing at the me because i was staring at her. i scaratched my head and raised my hand so she can see where i was sitting. she was embarrased as well, it was not due to wat the professor sAId but it was due to the way i was staring at her. looking down at the floor she quickly moved toward the seat and sat down. ofcourse the minute she started moving my eyes followed her and the professor went on with his lecture.

she set down next to me and looked in the front. i was still staring at her and i realized i was wasting time. so i cleared my throat and siad " hi, im angad. angad khanna. son of the business tycoon Dilip Khanna." and moved my hand forward for a shake. she had the you have got to be kididng me look. taking my hand in hers. her touch was so soft. the minute our hands met i felt as if so many electrical currents had just passed right through me. after looking at me straight in the eye she said, " hi im kripa. kripa sharma. daughter of Surya Sharma." i just stared at her. i couldnt believe that i was sitting next to the daughter of my idol. i always loved music and especially classic. Surya sharma was my favorite when it came to classical music.

we didnt get much time to talk since the class was going on. i couldnt wiat till the class was over. it flet like 100 years had passed before the class was dimissed. before i could turn and talk to Kripa she was gone. i didnt even know if i was going to see her again before next week. i was scared that i lost her and i wont see her ever agian. i walking out of the class throught the crowd i saw her again. she looked more beautiful then she did in the class. she turned around and looked in my direction. her eyes met mine. i saw a glow and magic in her eyes that was drawing me toward her. i kept looking at her. i wished for her to smile one last time before she left. i guess it was my day she smiled at me and even murmured a bye to me. then blushing she looked down and walked away.

i felt happy and alive. i was feeling as if i was about to die but lived again when i saw her again. i jsut stood there replaying the whole incident in my head.

i heard someone calling me. " angad,,,, angad...."
then the voice stoped. few seconds later i heard it agian. " yooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo angaddddddddddddddd." "earth to angad.....earth to angad.... do you copy?" then again it stoped. i just kept on thinking without responding to the calls.

my thought process ended when i heard a scream.

THE END.
Edited by zarna - 18 years ago
taniya_22 thumbnail
I just got done readin it...I wish Angad waz starin at me the way he waz starin at kripa😳...lol...πŸ˜†......anyway it waz a fab part as usual...u stopped at such a crucial part...i so wanna knw who screamed...so u better cont. soon...Best of luck wid ur new fan-fic...πŸ‘πŸΌ...me waitin to read more...gr8 story...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Luv Taniya
zarna thumbnail
thanks a bunch tanya i guess ur the only one enjoying my story so far. i wish more members responded to this one as the last one i wrote, n e ways thanks for ur comments.

love zarna
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zarna dnt wrry i m also readig ur story..raed part 1 at .in and part 2 here..it's great..
even i wanan knoe who screamed..hehe
zarna thumbnail
thanks u guys for leaving me comments. thanks for ur time guys. 😊
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarna

thanks prakriti
nice name btw 😊

hey,

thanks!😳 im sorry i didnt reply b4! anwyz...i lubed these 2 parts! continue soon!😊

LUB,
Prakriti😊

zarna thumbnail
thanks for ur comments guys. if u havent read my old fanfic do read it. hope u all like that one as well. i havent finished writing that one. n e ways thank u all for ur comments and time. 😊
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarna

thanks for ur comments guys. if u havent read my old fanfic do read it. hope u all like that one as well. i havent finished writing that one. n e ways thank u all for ur comments and time. 😊

hey zarmna which is ur othr fan fic?is it alsoi abt kyph characters?😳

cuz i really dnt watch kyph yaar.πŸ˜•

Sour Skittles thumbnail
thats d best fanfic ever!! πŸ‘plz.cont.soon. πŸ˜‰ were impatient ppl. lolz