Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Part 5

i heard the door bang behind me and i sighed. i went back to my desk and sat down. i picked up the glass of water and drank it all. misty sat down across from me and said "so wat are we going to do? you are not making karishma marry that rich, uptight brat are you?"

i looked at misty in surprise and chucked to my self. i was surprised because i heard by daughter's real name after a long time. all these i was the only one calling her kripa. she looked excatly like her mother. still looking at misty i decided to answer her question. taking a deep breath i told her, " i really dont know wat i am going to do misty. as you know i really dont care about wat Mrs Agrawal said and im really not afraid of her. i also know that no one can be better husband for my Karishma then your Prithvi. you also know that im not only saying this because he is your son but i would have said the same thing even if he wasnt your son."

a smile formed on misty's lips. putting her hand over mine she began to talk, " angad i have known you since past 28 years. right? right. so obviously i know wat kind of a person you are. i know that you are not afraid to say the truth no matter who is standing in front of you." i smiled that i had friend like misty on my side. after kripa passed away i felt as if i was alone in this world. now i have karishma, misty, prithvi, and my office staff on my side. i felt as if i didnt have to worry about a thing as long as they were there.

misty and i sat in my office and talked over some business deal that needed to be finalized. finally we both left my office and went down to the parking lot. on the way there i told sonia not to call me at home today unless the office was on fire or an emergency. sonia smiled at me and appologized for the earlier incident.

"sir i am really sorry i had to call you to the office even though u told me not to. its just that mrs Agrawal started yelling at me when i told her you said not to call you at home today."

" sonia dear, its ok u no angad wasnt mad at you. btw thank you for letting me know that Mrs. agrawal was here. i know that she can be a pain sometimes," misty said before i could say anything to Sonia.

" misty is right sonia, dont worry about it. and if next time mrs agrawal comes in this office and start yelling at you just tell her that she has no right to do so since she is not your boss. k. dont worry abuot anything else i can handle her."

smiling Sonia nodded in agreement and we took an exit towards the parking lot. on the way down i told misty to come over for dinner with prithvi and we can disscus some matters related to the marriage. misty was delighted and agreed to come. we both left for our home.

driving towards the house i decided to stop by the beach. it was mine and kripa's favorite place. when ever we faced problems or wanted some peaceful time we used to go there. so i took and exit off the highway and took the local road towards the beach.

when i arrived at the beach it seemed as if nothing has changed but at the same time many things changed. there were more bigger buildings around the beach then there were before. i saw many kids playing in the sand with their parents. i saw a couple who were expecting to have a baby soon just walking on the beach hand in hand. when i saw them i remembered the time i spent with kripa the years of happiness, now i had everything but without kripa everything seemed empty. i decided to leave from the beach before i started to cry in front of all these people. today somehow made me miss my better half a lot more then i had pass these days.

driving back home i decided to take a short cut. it was getting dark must be around seven so i put my foot on the accelerator and increased the speed in order to get home before misty and prithvi came for dinner. while driving i didnt realize taht something big was coming my way and the lights just blurred my vision and everything went blank.

--------------------------------------------------------

Summery:(if you guys didnt get wat happened in the end here is better explanation.)

angad was driving home and something happened that made him go unconcious.
--------------------------------------------------------

hope u all like the part plz plz plz leave me feed backs ill try to update more parts soon.

Love Zarna
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Just caught up with your story! You have done such an awesum job so far! You are very talented! πŸ‘
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! that was a really nice story!pleex continue..
zarna thumbnail
wow for the first time i got such replies for this story
i thought no one liked it
thanks a lot
😊
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

wow for the first time i got such replies for this story
i thought no one liked it
thanks a lot
😊

Why wouldn't anyone like it?...Ur doing an awesum job! You're writing technique is beyond comparison! Keep it upπŸ˜›

zarna thumbnail
thank you everyone for ur great response on the fanfic i was gonna stop since i thought not many people liked it. ill try to continue soon. 😊
purishivani thumbnail
Man dont STOP!!
I love your fan-fic!!!!
Continue soon!! πŸ˜›
angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyyy zarna!!..i caught upp on ur fanfic!!..its brillant yaar!!...i want to read the nxt part!!..conitnue soon!!!...
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

thank you everyone for ur great response on the fanfic i was gonna stop since i thought not many people liked it. ill try to continue soon. 😊

no dont stop!! i luv ur story!!! cont soon as possibleπŸ˜›

zarna thumbnail
thanks all of u for reading my fanfic. ill surely contineu asap. now that im done with my college i have plantey of time to updte both my fanfics. so just sit back relax and enjoy 😊