Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for ur comments. ill continue soon when i have time. 😊
zarna thumbnail
hi guys sorry for the delay in the third part. i was very bz with college and work. ill post the next part soon. n preets my other fanfic is called Kabhi Dur Kabhi Pass. the story only has the Characters name if u dont get anything let me no.

thanks guys for ur time and comments.
zarna thumbnail
Part 3

My thought trail ended when I heard a scream. I looked around for the source of scream. There I saw bunch of seniors harassing a girl. They were touching her all over the place and everyone else was just standing there and looking as if it was some king of film. I ran toward them and stop dead in my track. I just realized that the guys who looked skinny and small weren't so small from up close.
     I stumbled for nice words so I can make them stop harassing the poor girl. So I gathered courage and said "hey man, leave her alone." As one of the guys turned and looked at me I realized that wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. I took some steps back and the guy was still moving towards me. He came up real close and pushed me. I stumbled back few steps. I caught my self before I fell. He came closer again and got hold of my collar. "Do you have anything else to say?" as he said that I felt the floor moving away from underneath. I looked down and then up. I was in the air. I tried to get away by moving a lot, but that was no help. Then I looked down and a bulb went up in my head. I kicked him hard at the men part. Next thing I knew I was back on the ground and he was screaming like a girl.
     Then some one screamed, "look out!!!" I turned around and saw a gigantic fist coming right at me. Before I could react I realized the fist landed on my eye and I was on the floor. I heard buzzing and then everything went blank. I felt alive again. I groaned out loud. I heard some noises around me then something splashed on my face and I tried to get away from it. I was afraid to look where I was but slowly I opened my eyes. There were bunch of heads looking down at me. I saw some faces never seen before. There was a guy and a girl.
     I tried to get up. The guy offered me his hand and getting the hold of it I got up. I recognized the girl right away. It was the same girl those guys were harassing. I was still confused about where I was and who brought me here. I took a seat on the black leather sofa. That's when I heard the guy speak.
     "You shouldn't have fight with them." He said. I looked at him in surprise. The guy continued, "Do you even know who they are?" that was it anger was rising in me. I got up from the sofa and faced the guy. "What's your name?" I slowly asked keeping the anger in control and also my voice.
     "Josh Shinghania." Before he could ask me any questions I continued "so what did u want me to do? Josh. Watch those guys harass a poor girl? Why didn't are you afraid of them Josh? Are you not man enough to face them?"
     "Mr. Angad Khanna, just because I stand here and listen to what ever the hell you are saying does not give you a right to point fingers at me or judge me", he blurred. Before I could say anything back to him the girl said, "But, he is not wrong. Infect you wont even stand up for your self Josh." I turned and saw the girl. She was real simple looking. She was wearing khakhee pants and a dark blue t-shirt. She looked really nice and her features were just simply amazing. She had dark brown eyes. Short black hair. Really nice and perfect body. She was about 5'5". She was right for any man other then me.
     "I am Misty Shinghania," she might have seen my face when she said her name so she continued "you are right im his sister." Josh without saying anything else left the place. We both watched him leave. I turned to look at Misty. Looking back at me she smiled. "I am sorry about my brother Angad. Its just that… well don't mind what ever he says to you from now on words. He is like that since birth."
     "Misty its ok. You don't have to apologize on his be half. I can understand." "Misty, oh my god. Are you ok? What happened?" screamed a voice unknown yet known. Scared and surprised misty looked over to the door and smiled. Without turning around I started thinking about what josh said to me.
     "Yes I am just fine thanks to him." misty said chuckling. "Thank god. Thank you Mr…" and as if we were performing on stage and that was my cue I turned around to find none other then kripa standing in front of me. I was shocked to see her again. After getting beaten up there was no other way for a great starting.
     "The pleasure is all mine Kripa." I told her smiling. All she could say was "angad?" she was as surprise as I was. None of us blinked for the next few minutes. Kripa and I stared at each other for few minutes. We both saw something familiar in the others eye but didn't know what that was.
     "You guys know each other?" misty asked laughing now but none of us answered her question. "Come on at least one of you blink. You look like lovers who fell in love at first sight!" she started laughing when kripa started to blink rapidly and blush as well. Grabbing Misty's hand she said, "We should go, other wise we will be late for our Chemistry class." Finishing her sentence she dragged Misty out of the room.
     "Bye Angad," was the only thing I heard. Before I could reply they were gone. I was left alone in the room combing my hand through my hair.

Sour Skittles thumbnail
that as awesum plz cont. soon i cant wait 2 see what happens
luv himani
[size]
zarna thumbnail
thanks for ur comments Himani. im really sorry for the delay guys i was really bz with college and work so it took me more time then i thought to write this part. well ill write the next one very soon. 😊

till next time.
enjoy 😊
zarna thumbnail
no one else liked this part?
😭
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
god that was awesome.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Continue..
zarna thumbnail
Part 4 (this part is not in flash back.)

"as i was sitting in my physics class the phone rang. The phone rang? i didnt have any phone." i heard kripa laughing. " dad, the phone is ringing in our house not in ur story. ill go pick it up." she went toward the phone. "Hello? yes this is Khanna Residence. who am i talking to?"

" maam, this is Sonia, Im Mr Khanna's secretary. May I plz talk to him?" " yes sure just a second. dad its sonia from ur office." i was surprise to hear that it was call from office.

" Thanks Honey," i said to kripa and took the phone from her. " Yes sonia wat is it? didnt i tell you that i m not going to come to office today?" sttutaring sonia said," but sir mrs. Agrawal is here to see you. when i told her that you wont be coming in today. she started yelling and told me to call you here immidiatly."

exhaling i told her," ok tell her that ill be there in few minutes." "good bye sir. im sorry for disturbing you sir." " its ok sonia ill see that Mrs Agrawal doesnt come in yelling next time."

getting up from the bed and walking toward the closet i told Kripa," im sorry honey i have to go to office. i will b back as soon as i can." i started taking out a suit and matching tie for it from the closet. smiling at me kripa got up and walked toward me. " its ok dady. here let me help you."

" its ok kripa ill do it. why dont you go downstaris and tell gayatri bai to go home and i want you to cook dinner tonight. im going to invite Misty and Prithvi over for dinner. there are some things i want to discuss with them in front of you."

as she heard that i was going to invite her future husband for dinner she got scared not becuase prithvi was coming but because misty her future mother in law was going to come as well. understanding how she was feeling i told her, "dont worry kripa misty wont eat you alive because you and prithvi want to marry each other. infact she will be happy. ok. so now go and tell gayatri bai that you want to cook dinner and let her help you we dont want misty and prithvi to reject you because you cant cook a good dinner." i started laughing. " dad." she siad winnig. slowly smiling she kissed my cheek and started leaving the room. " bye dad, i love you."

" bye, i love you too." and she was gone. i got ready quickly grabbing my car keys and wallet. i ran downstairs and outside. within few minutes i was at the office. i started wondering wat the emergancy could be. Mrs Agrawal has been a pain in the behind since she became one of the stock holders of the company. parking the car in front of a big black building made out of glass and 30 stories high i ran toward the enterance of the building.

pushing the door of fifth floor i saw Sonia talking to someone on the phone. as she saw me with out saying a word she pointed toward my office. i pushed open my office door and started screaming. " WHAT IS IT MRS. AGRAWAL? WHY CANT YOU LET ME HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY OFF WITH MY DAUGHTER?" taking off my coat i turned around to face a lady wearing a light pink saree. she was very slim and fair. i wouldnt say fair but she looked pale. there were dark circles forming under her eyes due to stree and not enough sleep i guess. she had light brown hair upto shoulders. few seconds later i realized that she was sitting in my seat. what the heck is she up to? sitting in my seat and calling me to my own office as if she was my boss or something.

she started answering my questions."i called you here because this meeting is about your daughter. i want her to marry my son Mr. Khanna." " what in the bloody hell are you talking about? why in the world would my daughter marry your son, especially when she doesnt know him or love him."

" why does love matter before marrige? they can start to love each other after marriage as well. at least think about it Mr. Khanna. if you refuse i will very easily sell my stocks to some one else and there will be nothing in this world taht would save this company."

as soon as she was done the door to my office opened with a great force and entered another woman wearing dress pants and a shirt. she was burning with anger. she walked passed as if i wasnt even there. and stoped right in front of Mrs. Agrawal. " who do you think you are? some bloody queen who tells others how to behave and wat to do? you cant tell someone who to love and who to marry its their own choice?" she finished and took some breaths. i started wondering how did she knew what me and mrs agrawal were talking abuot.ahh i found my answer evesdropping her old habbit. i laughed to my self and continued listening to their conversations.

"look misty this is none of your concerns. this is between me and Mr. Khanna. understand?" mrs. agrawal said. " no you listen to me Chinar and you better listen to me very carefully. every little thing that has to do with my son, angad and his daughter kripa is my concern. what were you saying to angad about some of your stocks and selling them to someone else. you know chinar as long as im alive you wont be able to hurt Khanna empires or Khanna Family."

" would you rather prefer to die Misty? because i will do everything it takes to marry my son wiht kripa and people like you cant stand in my way you middle class piece of ....." and wham mishty's hand landed on Mrs. Agrawal's face. after a bit of shock Mrs. agrawal removed her hand from her cheek. it was amazing to see that misty hit her really hard. her cheeck was red as a tomato. all i could do was hide my smile from appearing on my face.

" you will pay for this misty.you will have to pay for this." she turned toward me." and you Mr. Khanna. do think about what i said to you. because i do get what i want and i will do everything in my power to get it." that was it. this lady has reached the limit i cant take it anymore. controlling my anger i told her," then use all the power you have Mrs. Agrawal because i am not going to give in. nothing comes in the way of my daughter's happiness. not even god him self then who the hell are you? i would like you to leave my office mrs. agrawal. plz leave before i insult you any further. other wise i will have to force you to leave the office." saying that i pointed toward the door. before she reached the door i continued," and ya one more thing Mrs Agrawal next time dont come in my office wiht out my permission. the chair you were sitting in Mrs Agrawal belongs to me and you have no right to sit on it. since you are a lady i didnt say anything to you but next time i will not tolarate it. understand?" with fury in her eyes she looked at me and then at misty. without another word she left the office.

Me and Misty stood in my office motionles. different thoughts were running throught our mind at the same time.
--------------------------------------------------------
THE END
HOPE U ALL LIKE IT, dont forget to leave comments. 😊
😊 πŸ˜›
zarna thumbnail
no one liked the new part?
😭 if u guys are confused plz let me know 😊
zarna thumbnail
hi guys i no this beginning parts are kinda boring plz let me no if u guys like this fanfic ill continue with part 5 soon hope u all like that one as well. plz do leave feed backs on parts so i no wat to change.

love zarna