Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful story...I have just started reading it, very interesting Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
lilmissmuffin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can i get pm'ed please? i love the concept, read the ff in one' and khushi's past is disturbing' i feel for her, it is unbelievable how she coped with her mother and now currently her marriage but it goes to show, she's so strong, this is an amzing ff 👏 you deserve a ⭐️
lilmissmuffin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pm' please? your concept is outstandingly unique' you have some guts adding marital rape' i find it disturbing understanding how khushi copes with her past with her mother and her present relationship with arnav but you've made khushi a strong woman' loved it, well done 👏 and you deserve a ⭐️

tes_v1 thumbnail
Okay, I finally caught up with all the pending chapters and loved 'em all! Love how you've manipulated all the characters and given them all an evil side to call their own. And it seems none of these people have had a true shot at happiness. Each has a past painted with misery and pain. The way the story is unfolding is great! Looking forward to your next, Anu!
tes_v1 thumbnail
P.S: Can you also update the title with the page number along with the chapter every time you update? Makes it easier to keep track. :)
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Caught up with all the previous chapters.. what an absorbing read.. really lovely wonderful work. Please add me to your PM list for future updates.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lilmissmuffin

pm' please? your concept is outstandingly unique' you have some guts adding marital rape' i find it disturbing understanding how khushi copes with her past with her mother and her present relationship with arnav but you've made khushi a strong woman' loved it, well done 👏 and you deserve a ⭐️

ve added u as buddy. ll PM wen i update next. thnx 4 liking my FF.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Okay, I finally caught up with all the pending chapters and loved 'em all! Love how you've manipulated all the characters and given them all an evil side to call their own. And it seems none of these people have had a true shot at happiness. Each has a past painted with misery and pain. The way the story is unfolding is great! Looking forward to your next, Anu!

he he thanks. my FF is a dark 1 😃. btw u ve updated ur FF but u dint send me a PM 😭
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

he he thanks. my FF is a dark 1 😃. btw u ve updated ur FF but u dint send me a PM 😭

Whoops! Sorry! Might've missed you! That's the reason I also carry around the link in my signature! Do catch up! :D 🤗
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
it ws a damn good part...though a sad one...pls do cntinue soon!!!!