Prayansh Aransh AnPi FF: Nest of Dreams (Swapnakoodu)

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

No description available.

The FF is dedicated to my friend Jasmine Rahul. It is her dream fan fiction. The story is a blend of comedy and romance.

Character Sketch

Reyansh Khurana is the son of Shantanu and Isha Khurana.

Kunal Jaisingh Reyansh Khurana GIF - Kunal Jaisingh Reyansh Khurana Reyansh  - Discover & Share GIFs

Reyansh Lamba son of Vivek and Kadambari.

Barsatein – Mausam Pyaar Ka: Oh No! Drunk Reyansh acts inappropriately with  his mother

Angad Shekhawat is the son of Tej and Jhanvi

Exclusive! Leenesh Mattoo aka Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2's Angad speaks about  the show, his character and more, check out

Pranati is the first daughter of Malini. Elder sister of  Pihu.

Pavitra Bhagya: Pranati confronts Armaan, he blames Navya

Aradhana is  Reyansh Lamba's love interest and the daughter of Bhakti and Harsh Sahni.

aradhana #barsatein #shivangijoshib#gorgeousgirl | Fashion, Lord photo,  Fashion dresses

Pihu is the youngest daughter of Malini. Pranati's and younger sister.

Pooja Banerjee - Wikipedia

Shantanu Khurana - Reyansh Khurana's father

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin - Watch Episode 934 - Shantanu Receives an  Ultimatum on Disney+ Hotstar

Isha Khurana - Reyansh Khurana's mother

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Isha impressed by Ishaan's teaching skills  during inspection

Vivek Lamba - Reyansh Lamba's father

Barsatein 8th November 2023 Written Episode Update: Vivek commits suicide

Kadambari Lamba - Reyansh Lamba's mother

Tej - Angad's father

Ishqbaaz - Watch Episode 26 - Tej Reveals the Truth on Disney+ Hotstar

Jhanvi - Angad's mother

Ishqbaaz twist: Jhanvi gets drunk eyeing Swetlana-Tej's closeness

Malini is the mother of two girls and a landlady in the house.

Part 1

Reyansh Khurana, Angad, and Reyansh Lamba are three friends who studied together in the same college. All three of them completed their degrees in Hotel Management at Pondicherry. They return home to meet their parents. Shantanu and Isha welcome Reyansh Khurana with open arms, while Reyansh Lamba and Angad are accepted by their parents, Vivek, Kadambari, Tej, and Jhanvi.

Shantanu + Isha: Congratulations, Rey, for completing your degree. What are your plans?

RK: Our college held a campus recruitment, and I was selected. I now have to move to Chennai.

Vivek + Kadambari: Well done my boy. What are your plans?

RL: I got a job through campus selection and am moving to Chennai.

Tej + Jhanvi: Nice to see you. How was your campus interview?

Angad: The interview was fantastic. I got a job.

Shantanu, Vivek, and Tej asked RK, RL, and Angad, "What about your friends?"

RK + RL+ Angad: We got a job in the same hotel. Our job is to manage the team of chefs.

Isha + Kadambari + Jhanvi: Fantastic.

The boys pack their bags after two days and get into the cab. Reyansh Khurana's favorite seat is the window seat, as it would be convenient for him to look at ladies from there and pass comments. Reyansh Lamba has a soft nature, unlike his friend Reyansh Khurana. Angad is a very easy-going person who partners with RK. As the cab moves forward, Reyansh Khurana sees a girl passing by and asks Angad, "Look at this lady! She is very hot, isn't it?"

Angad: Yes, She is very hot.

Reyansh Lamba: Be careful. Don't mess up with hot ladies, as they could burn you.

Reyansh Khurana: I know that you are a Vishwamitra of this era. My perspective about life is enjoyment, as it is unpredictable. Work will always go on.

Suddenly, Angad saw Bhavya passing. He called RK and said, "I saw one more girl."

RK saw Bhavya and said, "Wow! marvelous!"

Angad: Why don't we play the music?

RK: Brilliant idea.

RK: RL, please put the cassette that we brought.

Reyansh Lamba gives the cassette to the driver. The song plays.

Jab bhi koi ladaki dekhun
Meraa dil divaanaa bole
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole
Gaao taraanaa yaaraa
Jhum jhum ke haule haule
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole
Mujhako lubhaati hai javaaniya
Masti lutaati zidagaani yahaan
Maane na kahanaa paagal
Mast pavan saa dil ye dole
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole (Repeat once)

Angad: Wow, what a choice!

RK: Yes, it has to be.

Meraa dil divaanaa bole
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole
Gaao taraanaa yaaraa
Jhum jhum ke haule haule
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole

Koi maane yaa na maane
Mai hun aashiq aavaaraa
Mai sodai divaanaa
Mujhako chaahat ne maaraa
Ye chikane chikane chahare
Ye gori-gori baahe
Bechain mujhe karati hai
Ye chan chachal shok adaae
Mujhako mili hai ye bechain yahaan
Likho khayaalo me kahaani yahaan
Dekhun jahaan koi shamaa
Sag se gai haule haule

Angad and RK start dreaming of boonies while Reyansh Lamba's phone listens to music from his mobile phone through earphones.

Meraa dil divaanaa bole
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole

Mai to duba rahataa hun
Yaado ki rang raliyo me
Mere sapano kaa ghar hai
Mahabubaa ki galiyo me
De dar jaaho pirio kaa
Mai bekaabu ho jaaun
Rangin lage ye duniyaa
Mai khaabo me kho jaaun
Maangu hasino se nishaani yahaan
Bahake shabaabo ki ravaani yahaan
Husn kaa jalvaa meri
In aankho kaa pardaa khole

RK and Angad pats RL and asked, "Do you intend to love a girl or not?"

RL: Yes, but the girl should win my heart.

Meraa dil divaanaa bole
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole
Gaao taraanaa yaaraa
Jhum jhum ke haule haule
Ole ole ole, ole ole ole

(YEH DILLAGI MOVIE)

The boys reach Chennai and visit the real estate agent to find a suitable rented house.

Broker: Malini is renting a part of the house to people.

The boys book the cab and are on the way to Malini's house.

RK: Angad, it will be a golden opportunity for us to woo a girl if we find any.

Angad: That's what I was about to say.

RL: How boring you people are! Whenever I see you guys, you always talk about girls.

RK: Life without a lady is colorless.

Angad: A lady is a queen in our lives, just like a minister in the chess game.

RK: Well said, Angad!

RL: You guys will never change.

The boys reach the destination and pay the cab driver.

Edited by kavitha_r - 10 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot for the dedication.thanks a lot for writing my dream ff with my dream cast.

I am surprised to see shantanu and isha as reyansh khurana's parents.i didn't expect tejvi as angad's parents as leenesh is not rudra in this ff.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that all the 3 boys got placement in the same hotel.i feel like laughing as RK likes the window seat as he can look at girls.angad saw bhavya.i am surprised that bhavya is also there in this ff.is she playing an important character in this ff?RL wants the girl to win his heart.i want to see which girl can win his heart.song was cool.RL saying that RK and angad are boring and they always talk about girls was funny.even when they got a rental house RK is thinking which girl can they meet.ha ha.

Please post part2 soon.i am excited to see the entry of the girls and their meeting with the boys.superb pics.perfect edits.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Glad that all the 3 boys got placement in the same hotel.i feel like laughing as RK likes the window seat as he can look at girls.angad saw bhavya.i am surprised that bhavya is also there in this ff.is she playing an important character in this ff?RL wants the girl to win his heart.i want to see which girl can win his heart.song was cool.RL saying that RK and angad are boring and they always talk about girls was funny.even when they got a rental house RK is thinking which girl can they meet.ha ha.

Please post part2 soon.i am excited to see the entry of the girls and their meeting with the boys.superb pics.perfect edits.

Bhavya is only a special appearance here.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Kavita

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Lovely update... well written

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Character Sketch

Part 1 

Fabulous Start 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

All 3 guys finished and all got a job too. At the same place?

kavitha_r thumbnail

No description available.

Part 2

Reyansh Lamba, Reyansh Khurana, and Angad see the advertisement stating, "House Available on Rent. Contact Malini"

RK dialed Malini's number. The latter picks up the call.

RK: Hello, this is Reyansh Khurana. I learned you are renting the house, so I contacted you.

Malini: Are you a single person or with family?

RK: Yes, I am single, but I have two friends with me.

Malini: Fine, you guys can come and see.

Malini sends them the location. The boys come to Malini's house and see the rooms.

The boys said, "We are ready to take the house on rent."

Malini: The Rent is Rs. 24,000 per month, and the advance is Rs. 100,000.

RL: Can you please reduce the Rent and advance it?

Malini: Well, I can make the Rent Rs. 20,000 and advance it to Rs. 80000. You guys have to submit proof of your identity and an offer letter.

The boys gave the required documents.

Malini: Ok.

The boys then share the advance and Rent and bring their luggage inside the house.

RK: I think we should freshen up and explore the place.

RL and Angad said, "Yes, we must."

The guys move out.

The girls Pranati, Pihu, and Aradhana also move to the beach.

RK: Wow, what a lovely site. Why don't we go and see the beach and go shopping?

The song plays

Pranati and Pihu ride the bicycle with flowers behind the seat. They stop the cycle and dream about going shopping in expensive malls.

Pranati and Pihu dream about boating, clubs, and having ice cream in the parlors.

The girls dance on the streets and run in the fields. They go to the commercial street and snowfall, having a great time.

The girls dream about settling in foreign countries and visiting different places.

The girls continue to dream about lavish living with their bicycles stopped on the bridge and dance. They drive the cycle, passing by the boys sitting on the jeep. The boys dance on the jeep and visit different places. They dance near the monument building. They play in the water and sit in their vehicle. They dance on the roads and the metro railways. They go for boating and go to many places.

LOVE86 MOVIE

The girls danced in the fields and other places while the boys sat on the road and praised the girls walking on the streets. They dream of dancing on the boat with different girls. They dance in the snowfall, lying in the car. All of them reach home at night.

The next day, RK, RL, and Angad report for duty. RK and Angad greet all the girls, including the receptionists. Angad stands near the receptionist.

The director meets them.

Receptionist: Good morning, Sir.

Director: Good morning. You are doing a great job, and you are very talented. All the best.

He leaves.

The receptionist said, "What a compliment! It seems there is a girl for him."

RL: He has a daughter. If he marries when his wife is alive, then he will go to jail.

Meanwhile, RK goes upstairs and dashes a girl getting down from the staircase.

RK: Hello darling

The girl blushed and said, "Let me go."

Watch Rudra Dev and Romi Devi tonight! πŸ˜‚ Ishqbaaz at 10 pm only on Star  Plus! #ishqbaaz #rudraromi @leenesh_mattoo

She leaves.

RK meets RL

RK: That girl is very hot and impressive. If I have to love, I must love only such girls.

Both of them laugh.

The boys enter the kitchen to receive cooking training. They discuss the proportion of salt and spice for cooking a chicken with their seniors.

The trainer said, "You guys must know the proportion well so it will be easy for you to manage the food department."

The boys asked, "I guess we are preparing chicken sambar."

The senior cook said, "Yes, you are right. To taste the chicken more, you must add masala to it."

During the break, RK and Angad go out. The paan seller was singing. RK buys the paan and eats it happily.

Edited by kavitha_r - 10 days ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting start dear Kavita

Awesome 😎

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—