Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i know it was short but i want it 2 be suspense πŸ˜†
zehra05 thumbnail
It can be Kripa but at the same time she can't neither it can be josh becuz he's dead so i don't know who it is i guess i have to wait to find out so please....... con. soon with longer part πŸ˜›
khushi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream_kudi

It can be Kripa but at the same time she can't neither it can be josh becuz he's dead so i don't know who it is i guess i have to wait to find out so please....... con. soon with longer part πŸ˜›

don't worry i will start writing the next part in 30 min well josh huh not a bad guessπŸ˜†

khushi19 thumbnail
Part-3

Recape-somone comes and taps on angad's shoulder.....

......and it's shabbir(fooled you πŸ˜‰ )

Shabbir-angad main janta hun jo kuch bhi hua vo bhohot bura hua.Lakin tumhe apni zindagi phirse shuru karni chahiy a Kripa bhi tumhe khush dakh na chahti hain.

Angad-Aur meri khushi kripa main hain.Meri zindagi kripa k liye hain,agar vo hi mere saath nahin hogi tho main jee kar kya karunga.

Shabbir-Angad,kripa ne khat(letter)main likha tha k tumhe apni zindagi fir se shuru karne chahiyein.Tum gabro mat sab kuch thik ho jayega.yeh sab karke tum apne saath saath apni family aur kripa sab ko hurt kar rahe ho.

Angad-shayad tum thik keh rahe ho.Chalo ghar chalein.

They both go home.

Some more months pass now it's been one year since kripa has left.Manek becomes possitive charactor and confeeses his crimes but eveyone forgives him.so now both manek and anitha live togather.Shabbir and aaliyah get married.Misty comes back and gets to know about what her brother did.she was really guilty for what she did.kartick and misty get married.Prithvi one day dies in the hospital.simone is in jail.And now our devdas.Angad.he smiles in front of everyone but has loct of pain barried inside him.he is again the top rockstar.everynight he used to readthe letter and see the manglesutra.ha goes to sleep with kripa's memories.everyone has lost hope that they will ever find kripa but anagd still believes that he will find his kripa.

Priview-someoes entry πŸ˜‰

pls post comments
Edited by khushi19 - 18 years ago
karipa thumbnail
febbbbbbbbbbbbb plzzzzzz con soon
pink sky thumbnail
wow that was good but why did you separate angad and kripa
don't separate them please
continue soon
post longer parts

khushi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink sky

wow that was good but why did you separate angad and kripa
don't separate them please
continue soon
post longer parts

you would know soonπŸ˜†

angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyyy khushi!!...plzzz continue soon!!..im anxious to read more!!!....
khushi19 thumbnail
Part-4

Recape-one year pass by after kripa left angad

New charactores-karan-shabbir's cusin.lives in canada.getting married to piya

Piya-getting married to karan.

They all are at airport to drop of shabiir and aaliyah bacause they are going to canada for karan's marriage.

At airport

Dadi-acha aaliyah beta vaha pohoch kar hi mujhe zarur phone karna.

Aaliyah-thik hain.

Shabbir-laknig agar aplog atein tho aur maza ata.aur vaise bhir agar main vaha ap log k bagair ja raha hun tho vo tho mujhe ghar main bhi nahin gus na dega.

they all laugh at this

Kartick-tumtho jante hone k angad ke agle show ke liye bohot kaam hein.

they talk for a bit long and then it's time for shabbir and aaliyah to leave.then all say good bye and leave.

Shabbir and aaliyah reach Canada at airport karan came to pick them up.they reach home and get a good sleep because at night it's sangeet.

Sangeet's night
Everyones enjoying and sangeet'a at full swing karan and piya were on stage and on a jock on of their friend asks a question.

G-guy

G-batayeina ap dono kaise milee aur kaise pyaar hua.

karan smiles and answers.

Karan-Agar aj hum mele(met)tho usme sirf ek he insan ka haath hain.vo meri bachpan se bohot achi dost hain.(then he sees a person)dekho naam liya aur vo hazir.

Everyone including shabbir and aaliyah turn around to see the person.there they saw a girl wearing light purple and pink choli.she was smiling.an it was none other then Kripa.Shaddir and aaliyah were totally 😲 to see kripa.kripa didn't notice them.she went to karan and piya and gave them a big friendly hug.while the sangeet was party was going on karan thought of interdusing shabbir and kripa.karan goes to shabbir

Karan-shabbir main tumhe kisise milvana chahta hun.

he takes shabbir and aaliyah to kripa.kripa turns around and is shocked to see shabbir and aaliyah.

Karan-shabbir,aaliyah yeh hain meri bachpan ki dost kripa aur kripa yeh hain shabbir mera cusin aur yeh hain aaliyah uski wife aaliyah.

When they are done interdusing karan takes shabbir and aaliyah to interduse somemore people.kripa after knowing that shabbir and aaliah has seen her she goes to leave from there.she goes to her car and wes about to go when someone calles her from behind.

Someone-kripa,ruko.

and the person is.........
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superbbb!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
continuee asap!!