Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

🤗

but why the awwwie hug?😆
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Films can be hits or flops...it is the producers headache.

If an actor can rise above the film consistently he is a superstar...

If you look at it..RK has only given one solo hit even that  he couldn't match LAK that year(again mainly overseas)..Rajneeti had Ajay Devgan,Nana Patekar..Naseer,Kat,Manoj Bajpayee etc...all crowd pullers..

Yet Ranbir is almost on par with Hrithik,Akki etc...without KNPH..Krissh etc.

Rockstar is a milestone in Ranbir's career.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eraser

🤗

but why the awwwie hug?😆

coz ur too cute when u turn into SRK pankha...😆
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After sleeping over the movie, I am still soo disturbed by it!! 😕😭
Such a deep character and emotions, cant get it out of mind!! The music i soo haunting!!! 🤢
Curse you ARR and Jordan!! 😡
I want to see it again , wish I will get an edited version with just Jordan..
The last movie that managed to get me all psyched was Gangster!!!
good concept..characters..however direction not good..ending was underwhelming...acting was good...the romantic scenes made my heart skipped a beat!...acting was awesome...Ranbir Kapoor's acting was awesome!..songs were good also! 3/5Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rolzz

After sleeping over the movie, I am still soo disturbed by it!! 😕😭
Such a deep character and emotions, cant get it out of mind!! The music i soo haunting!!! 🤢
Curse you ARR and Jordan!! 😡

I want to see it again , wish I will get an edited version with just Jordan..
The last movie that managed to get me all psyched was Gangster!!!

Rockstar.stuck.in.head.&.heart.24/7. ❤️😕

HEEELLLPPP 😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I havent seen Rockstar, but all I know is that Imtiaz Ali is supperr overrated after Jab We Met. He has amazing music in his films and the only decent film of his was Socha Na Tha. Rockstar seems too wannabishhh... Ranbir doesnt look like a rockstar more like a terrorist with a guitar. Also, I would've taken him wearing skinny jeans than wearing those crazy clothes in the promos. LOL
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

Rockstar.stuck.in.head.&.heart.24/7. ❤️😕

HEEELLLPPP 😆

Dont tell me!!!!  🤢🤢🤢

I want a sequel to Rockstar by KJo..all romance, Alps and hunkuy dory 😆

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rockstar Has Decent Second Weekend

Rockstar did well at multiplexes in its second weekend. The collections were around 10 crore nett. The film collected 2.50 crore nett on Friday, 3.25 crore nett on Saturday and 4.25 crore nett on Sunday. This takes the ten total of Rockstar to 57.50 crore nett approx.

The best business for the film has come in the Delhi/NCR area especially Delhi city and Gurgaon. The film has performed below the mark in East India and Nizam. The second week should manage around 15 crore nett business

Desi Boyz will release on Friday so 70 crore nett looks the top end of its range for lifetime business.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3716&nCat=
Its clear that the film dont met the expectation and has apretty mixed wom but will be asuccess because of the weekend .I dont think they will give the film ahit status but will be avarage one .So  Ranbir will wait for his next to have ahit but for me i didnt watch the film but read alot of good things about Ranbir performance so hope the film will get ahit status just for him .

Rockstar Nets Rs. 9 Cr Over 2nd Weekend; 10-Day Total: Rs. 60 Cr

November 21st, 2011 by Komal Nahta

Rockstar

The Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rockstar made a total of Rs. 8.5 to Rs. 9 crore (all-India net collection) over its second weekend at the box-office. The Imtiaz Ali film collected Rs. 2 crore on Friday, November 18; it added Rs. 2.75 crore to Rs. 3 crore on Saturday. The collections on Sunday, November 20, were Rs. 3.5 crore to Rs. 4 crore.

These are not very exciting collections, given the fact that there weren't any major movie releases last week.

The 10-day total of Rockstar now stands at Rs. 59.5 crore to Rs. 60 crore. The film had made Rs. 51 crore in all-India net collections over its first week. It had collected Rs. 35 crore over its first weekend.

http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/rockstar-nets-rs-9-cr-over-2nd-weekend-10-day-total-rs-60-cr/