Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

I am loving it!!!!

omg....everyone from Manisha to Sonakshi and Aditi Rao. Aditi, one of the most gorgeous actress ever from bollywood...ufff. the costumes ....for everyone. 

only sticking like a sore thumb is Sharmin Sehga...my god she is bad,..maybe worst from a SLB casting. damn ..how i wish they had taken maybe Sana Malholtra for this role. 

and how i wish this was on big screen. those sarees of sonakshi, Manisha, and Aditi smiley27.SLB hardly disappoints presenting his ladies beautifully. 

there are cons..but certainly for me the positives overshadowed cons so far. 

2 more episodes to go...however , how i wish there were more espisodessmiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I haven't really followed actress Sanjeeda sheikh, but damn she is good. her role is complex but she delivers with such ease..smiley32i really feel her painsmiley36

Edited by Briaahna - 12 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 15 days ago

Great sets, costumes, direction and acting. I agree they all acted well. Sharmin is not great but not as bad as people are saying. my favourites were Sonakshi Sanjeeda Fareeda Richa and Aditi. I liked Taaha and Jason too. Manisha was good but her character was unlikeable. Sanjeeda reminded me of her role in Durga Thakur she has improved since then. I enjoyed Taj and Alem scenes. 

spoiler The revenge was dropped half way by Waheeda and Fareedan. Mallika should have been punished more for killing. 

Edited by priya185 - 15 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Can we pin this pls 🙏

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Can we pin this pls 🙏

Show has been out for 2 weeks now. We typically unpin any review topic after 2 weeks.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

Show has been out for 2 weeks now. We typically unpin any review topic after 2 weeks.

Such weird bizarre show should be unpinned from the Netflix as well. 😂

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I started watching with no expectations due to all negativity surrounding it, i was expecting Archies and was pleasantly surprised. This was a good show, on par with SLB's previous work especially with Gangubai , padmavaat etc. it's Obviously not as great his intitial movies but def a decent one time watch.

he took me to pre independence era, and this part if independence time has never been discovered. Casting was good, all actors were good. Sharmin sehgal is probably the only miscast, but even she did decent. She was no where close to being as horrible as archies nepo gang. 

Costumes, decor all that of course grand. 
Music could have been better. 

Special thanks to SLB for bringing Farida jalal back on screen. What a delight she is to watch, the ultimate mom/grandma of 90s, she still has the same warmth and charm. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

It was a good watch series for me. For me it has 2-3 times repeat value. However it would have been better if Alam and Taj would have been married and then they would have killed him. The first scene of them looked creepy to me. Because no one could get so close in the first meet. It would have been better if they had shown they met before. 

Sharmin was okay for me. A basic actress. Her chemistry with Taha was good so I can't imagine someone else as Alam.