Sleeping with the Enemy 2- last part pg 52

Posted: 12 years ago
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Hey Guys! thread 2? AHH okay so my thankyou note is below...next post</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">here is the intro again
</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Anyways so without further delay here is the intro..</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">actually the intro is a kajen vm i found on youtube it's by Anu9218 - so all credit goes to her!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">anyways intro:</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-8NOx3w9c8&feature=related</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">

</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">(for those who cant see the video, its basically AR fighting and arguing on the song yeh ladka hai dewaana from kuch kuch hota hai )</font>

FOR PMS please add my pm account - ammy_ka_AshuPM - I rarely go on that account so you have to add it!

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">LOVEEE,</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">-Ashu</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">- thread one-</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 1 = page 1</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 2 - page 9</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 3 - page 15</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 4 - page 22</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 5 - page 30</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 6 - page 39</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 7 - page 47</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 8 - page 69</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 9 - page 83</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 10 - page 98</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 11 - page 103</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 12 - page 115</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 13 - page 124</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 14 - page 131</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 15 - page 141</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Thread 2:</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 16 - page 11</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">part 17 - page 24</font>

Part 18 -page 32
Part 19-page39
Part20-page45
Part 21 - page 52Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Okay so I am speechless.
I never imagined ki I'd EVER be opening a second thread for anything, but look at me now! This is completely and utterly thanks to you guys! I've written a cornucopia of work on IF so far, but I rarely ever reach 100 pages, so making a second thread is a HUGE deal for me!

You guys can understand why I am quite literally crying right now, in joy and shock. 
I wanted to write individual thankyous to all of my wonderful readers and friends, par there are fortunately so many of you who continue to shower love (and threats...) on me everyday that I just can't individually name you all! That would take all day!

But I will say first of all I wanted to mention the first ever reader to comment on SWTE. Vidu87 - Vidu darling I LOVE YOU for being first, par you are STILL yet to edit that res! LOL

Another few readers I want to mention are: Gaurav, Diyaa, Sai, Anumeha, Preet, Anuj, Salina, Dhruvika, and so many others. You guys have been with me ever since my very first days as a writer on IF - and trust me we all know I was no good at first! Not saying I'm good now, but at least it makes more sense!

Then of course how can I ever forget the WONDERFUL friends I have made over my journey? Medzi baby, Maitree baby, Pri (even though you have full on disappeared), Ria, Geet, Shilpa, Niki, Mijanur, Farwa, and just so many of you guys! I love you all to bits! I don't think I could have come this far without you guys!

Okay so now my mascara is running down my face and I look like a Raccoon because you guys have made me cry!

To all my lovely readers and friends that I haven't individually named - I love you all as well, I know each and everyone of you, but I can't possibly name everyone as that would take an either thread in itself!

Okay so this is THE BEST Eid present you guys could have given me ever - Your immense love and support.

As for the next part - Don't worry Guys! It will come soon! You all keep complaining that my parts have been getting short, so just going to try and make it a bit longer. I'll post it as soon as I possibly can! Does that mean tonight? I don't know it depends if I can type it all down and have time! Does that mean tomorrow? I don't know, but hoping ASAP.

Till then LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!

-ASHU❤️

--

NOTE: For PMS please add my pm account - ammy_ka_AshuPM
I rarely log on there so i prefer if you guys can add it! if for whatever reason you are having trouble simply pm that account asking, b/c if you ask me here I will forget to and that's not very nice of me...
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMKaJen!  Congratulations Di!  You deserve every bit of this!  God!  You write soo well!  Of course you're were gonna reach the second thread of this FF!  It is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I haven't read all your work, but everything that I've read so far, is very good!  I'm not at all surprised here!  I hope and pray you open many more threads like this!  And stop crying!  You are looking very daraavni!  You know?  Armaan will never be happy seeing you like that!  Now come on.  Give me a BIGGG smile!  The Armaan-ish one!  There you go! 😃  

OMG!  I'm first!  Yess!  *Does her happy dance*  I promise to be first on every part here! 😃

-Medzi-
Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow second thread

ab update b kari chor
i ve a mid today
do pray

Originally posted by: teenorchid

Wow second thread

ab update b kari chor
i ve a mid today
do pray

inshallah you'll do well!
go study/prep! I'll pm when I manage to update!
About to send pms now, but for the new thread only
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread

Originally posted by: araja1234

Congrats for the new thread

thanks!
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
u r one of the awesome writer
continue soon
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye!  Edited my reserve.  Go check! 😃
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I read ur ff in one go, painful but lovely...great writing...
u have portrayed emotions so well.
Please add me to PM
n update sooon