Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

hi i'm going with the second option...

PART 3

"This is the wrong file Geet... The one I wanted has 'Apology' written on it!"

Apology my foot! Geet thought angrily.

She turned suddenly meaning to give him an earful but found that she was so close to him. She forgot what she was about to say...but struggled not to let go of the anger.  Being so close to him always had that impact on her...so does those other drooling females. Of course that was why she was angry with him, she remembered suddenly. And he had the audacity demand an apology from her, from Geet Maan Khurana! She tried to step away from him, but he effectively trapped her between himself and the desk...she pushed him with his hands on his chest, but he wouldn't budge. So she leaned back tilting her head up in attitude.

Maan leaned in, brushing his lips on her chin. She closed her eyes, calling him fool in her mind for missing the easy target that was right there above her chin. He slipped his lips down her exposed throat, making her shiver. When his tongue caressed the pulse point near the base of her throat she moaned. He chuckled, causing vibrations against her. Just when she was about to surrender herself to the sensations, he moved away and told haughtily, "I'm waiting Geet, where is that file. Why does it take you such a long time to do a simple thing?"

"File? what...?" Geet her mind still reeling with the impact of him..

"The file that you came here to get for me, remember?" he explained as if she had gone daft.

Gripping on to the table edge strongly so that she would not give in to the impulse of throttling him, she replied. "And how do I search for your stupid file in a dark room?"

hope this will do...😉

part 4 pg 7

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
I think Simi...no the other one..
kathie u decide me is 😕
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh god! i didn't wait for the decision...😳 Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mchopra

I think Simi...no the other one..

kathie u decide me is 😕

hahah I know there are two different parts with different ideas😆
shoudl I write third part with my second part and see where that leads?
ugh idk what to do😆😆

(continued from bangalores part...)

Part 4

"I just told you Geet, the file that I want has an apology written on it" Maan smirked turning back to face her, causing Geet to flush in anger.

"Are you trying to tell me that you called me all the way out here... from my best friends engagement just so that can I apologise to you!" Geet huffed enraged, trying not to let his intense gaze effect her.

"Calm down love... there's no need to get so worked up... " came his deep baritone as he ran a  finger along Geet's cheek, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Maan don't try to seduce me while I'm mad at you," Geet uttered taking a step back and turning away from him. She took a mental to keep her distance. His presence alone was enough to fill the room with a electrified and sensual energy! And she didn't want to give in to her hungry urges which she knew was sure to happen if he so much as touched her right now!

"First of all you start an argument with me for no reason..." Maan started only to be interrupted by Geet.

"Dusht Danav... No reason, did you say... Hai Babaji" Geet turned to face him again only to roll her eyes.

"Geet I can't help how hormonal these female employees of mine feel... but you should know by now that I have eyes for no one else but my delectable wife."  By the end of his sentence his voice took on husky tone and his fiery eyes then scanned the length of her figure, lingering a tad bit longer on her feminine curves to emphasize his point.

"Don't even try and put the blame on me Maan. I had only requested that you keep some distance from those loonies but YOU..." she walked up to him to with a pointed finger, poking him slightly  on the chest, too angered to maintain that distance she wanted, " YOU the high and mighty Maan Singh Khurana had the nerve to call ME jealous ..." Geet pouted.

"So are you telling me that you weren't jealous?"  Maan asked with a raised eyebrow enjoying the sexy sight of his flushed wife. Damn that lush pout of hers!

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
                            Part 5

Continued after Lip-a-Licious😳

Couldn't help but continue this 😆

"So are you telling me that you weren't jealous?"  Maan asked with a raised eyebrow enjoying the sexy sight of his flushed wife. Damn that lush pout of hers!

Maan waited for her to say something but she remained quiet. He casually held her finger that she still held on his chest, while she stood there stupefied. Maan took advantage of her "zoned" out look and intertwined his fingers with hers pushing her towards him. 

Geet came out of her thoughts when she felt a slight tug. She looked at Maan who was dangerously close to her then she wanted to be at the moment. She tried to move away but he held her in place with locked hand. His other hand sensuously went toward her back. He was glad that her blouse was backless all the more for him to enjoy. His two fingers walked on her back teasing her senses. He looked at her with a smirk. He goes near her ear and whispers again...

"Were you jealous Geet?" He moves his head back to look at her. His fingers still playing havoc on her senses stopping her brain from function. 

"nnn nnooo" She said trying to show Maan that he was not affecting her at all but her nervousness only boosted Maan's ego more. 

"that is not what I am hearing..."  Geet looks at him shocked. The nerve of that guy. She knew he was a gadha but now she found out he was also deaf. 

"Why would I be jealous huh?"

"Why wouldn't you be...I mean look at how hot I am" (he said the last line with a deep sexy voice that usually melts her legs into pudding. Geet looked at him with mouth open. Maan's eyes followed from her eyes to her lips...he gulped his saliva...

*hope you guys like it😳😆*
*take it away (whoever wants to take over now😆)
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

"Why wouldn't you be...I mean look at how hot I am" (he said the last line with a deep sexy voice that usually melts her legs into pudding. Geet looked at him with mouth open. Maan's eyes followed from her eyes to her lips...he gulped his saliva...

Part 6

Hot! he thought he looked hot. I'l show him thought geet. She moved closer to maan and put her hands on his chest. She saw the flicker of surprise in his eyes quickly masked by a growing desire as geet lifted her hand and slowly ran it along the side of his face, finishing on his sensual lips. Maan's eyes deepened with need as Geet pressed firmly on his lips. At the same time geet slowly manoeuvred Maan until the back of his legs hit the desk.

"Geet" he whispered placing his hands on her bare waist and pulling her closer, . The heat from his touch was electrifying and for a moment geet lost her senses...Focus Geet! she reprimanded pulling herself back from the brink.  Geet gazed at maan from under her lashes and reached for his tie and slowly began to  undo it at the same time biting on her bottom lip. Geet gazed into maan's eyes as she slowly released the tie. She opened the top three buttons making sure her fingers had maximum contact with the smooth skin underneath. Geet knew she had to stop soon or she would be totally lost under the spell of Maan Singh Khurrana but the drought had been too long and the temptation in front of her too sweet to resist.

Geet leaned forward and placed her lips on the exposed skin as maan moaned loudly...

(and i pass the writing batton on...😆)
Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
hehe that was fab... ⭐️

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

hehe that was fab... ⭐️

Cant wait for serendipity2 to continue😆
mrs.msk thumbnail