Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oo la la this is fun😆

continuing from lip-a-licious (nadia)'s post

"Oh I intend to make you scream tonight Geet... and don't worry this room is sound proof, so no one will hear us..." he winked at a shocked Geet making her gasp.

Part 9

She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes to drive out his overwhelming presence and to regain her lost sanity. "Maan love, the only thing screaming will be the fire alarm once I pull it," she smiled evilly, her hand resting on the pull-alarm behind her, "oh and then we'll get quite a hot audience too, I've always had a thing for hot firemen," Geet giggled.

"Hot firemen eh?" he whispered into her ear unmoved by her threat, "should've told me before love, I would surely have given up this business to become a fireman for you," he chuckled letting his hot breath fall on her neck. 

"Maan I'm not joking," she said placing one hand on his chest to try and distance herself from him while the other still lingered dangerously on the fire alarm behind her.

"And neither am I love, bolo na where's the fire, I'll douse it for you," he spoke huskily tracing his fingers down her side and playing with the edges of her saree skirt. She gasped involuntarily when she felt his fingers slipping below the edge just lingering over the edges of her panties now. Maan smiled involuntarily at her uncontrolled reaction and cupped her bottom in his hands pulling her forward against him so that she could feel his arousal. 

"Maan," she gasped again feeling him so ready for her.

"Yahan aag lagi hai kya?" his voice came from deep inside his chest almost as a moan when he pressed himself harder against her forgetting that they had been arguing a minute ago. 

"Oh God," she suddenly moaned feeling herself going wet between the legs in anticipation. Lost in the moment, she unintentionally pulled the fire alarm setting off all the sprinklers in the building including the one right atop their heads wetting them head to toe. Thankfully, the alarm wasn't fully functional so there was no noise and no firemen involved...just the cold water that now covered them sensuously.

Somebody take it from here😉

Cheers,
-Marvee
Edited by itsreallyreal - 12 years ago
thats awesome..loved it
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow wow wow this is fun...but just a suggestion...may be the one who writes can edit in the previous link and pm their link to the previous writer? so that she cud edit the link in her part... that wud make it easy for the readers to have continuous reading
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Where's the next part *pouting*
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it's really fun continue soon
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Continued from marvee's post...(Part 9 on Pg 9...)

PART 10

Thankfully, the alarm wasn't fully functional so there was no noise and no firemen involved...just the cold water that now covered them sensuously.

This was all that was needed now, Geet muttered to herself as she tilted her head to make her wet tresses fall to a side...she tried to shake the water off her hair and decided to glare at the one who was responsible to have her make this mess. He was looking at her with dazed eyes, finding her eyes on him he lowered himself on a knee and held out his hand to her. She looks at him, puzzled, questioning...he moves his hands as if holding her and sways slightly to express dancing. Then holds out his hand again...

Geet touches her ears and signals 'no music'...Maan rises up to touch his heart and then moves his fingers near his ears in rhythm, his head tilted as if listening to music only they can hear...He beckons again with an open palm. Geet placed her hand in his and he pulls her closer in a twirl, making her wet body fit to his. Her arms go around his neck and his hand held her by the waist. He took her right hand in his and waltzed with her. he spun her around at arms length and whipped her back. Then dipped her back on his arm and trailed his lips up the smooth white enticing neck while raising them back... the depth of passion and love in his eyes moved her. Geet raised her hand to trail her fingers down his face. Maan moved his face slightly to press a kiss on her palm. Geet could feel herself drowning in those intense eyes. Suddenly he pushed her shoulders to turn her and pulled her back, with her back in close contact with his body. His hands slithered under her clinging saree over her cool smooth stomach. His fingers tickled her navel making her gasp. He pulled her wet tresses back from her shoulder and nuzzled the sweet curve of her neck...

That is another part from me...i'll leave it here for some one else to take over...me going back to my FF...will keep rounds to see the progress😉😆...nd of course the scene is copied from the rain dance in KKHH

bindu.

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
He pulled her wet stresses back from her shoulder and nuzzled the sweet curve of her neck...

Contd. from part 10
part 11:

Geet pushes his face, but his Taveez gets stuck in her blouse.  She says "lo karlo baath" and is furious.  Maan looking intensely at her bust as she helplessly tries to remove his taveez.  She does it so forcefully that her blouse rips right in the middle, though the taveez gets unstuck. Maan grins at the sight and clasps her shoulders while he pushes her wet-blouse down.  Geet is hyperventilating and blushing...Maan slowly pushes her away while caressing her arms all the way down to her palms, holds both her hands and says "Geet, did you know you are even more beautiful when wet".  She moans "accha" and tries to escape, but he pulls her towards him and turns her around.  His hands are on her tummy in front now.  He uses his face to move her hair to her right, as he kisses the back of her neck all the way down to the kabab-mein-haddi hooks.  He opens those with his teeth and uses his head to let that drop and then moves his hands slowly upwards to  her bust and clasps.  Geet turns around and hugs him tightly, ouch!.  Maan asks if his taveez is hurting her and she nods a "yes".  He tells her to take it off him.  She lifts her head to look at him, those eyes full of passion and smiles at him.  She removes the taveez, then starts unbuttoning him.  As his shirt drops, they both share an intimate hug...

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Awesome parts... Taking off the taveez??!! 😲 isn't taveez is supposed to be binding them together??? How can geet take it off!??? Don't get me wrong...I love the part!!! Infact all the parts!!! You guys are awesome writers!!!!
But taking off taveez..kuch zyada ho gaya!! Sorry I'm a die hard fan of taveez too 😆
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wwoww ... awesome parts  by awesomest writers ...

plzz plzz continue ...  moi loving it  

____
Sana
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loving this one shot...
every writer contributing a part in their own style...
waiting for part 12...