Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Please hurry serendipity2πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† it's updated and btw my name is shaz
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: serendipity2

πŸ˜† it's updated and btw my name is shaz

nice udpate Shaz...my name is simi btw...
Lets see who continues this...I want to do it but I will wait and see..give someone else a chanceπŸ˜†
Omg I'm so enjoying this thing!!!

Sm1 plz update next part!!!
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Part 7

Geet leaned forward and placed her lips on the exposed skin as maan moaned loudly...

she lightly brushed his exposed skin with her lush lips while he held onto to her by her waist."Geet"..he groaned huskily while tightening his hold on her bare sin by the saree pallu..Geet! remember you were mad at him, her mind reprimanded her while her heart needed him, she was tormented enough for the past week.. That's it! Ill be mad at him tomorrow, haina Babaji? making a mental note about this pact with herself.. Geet gently teased his senses by kissing his adam's apple while unbuttoning his grey waistcoat kissing her way up towards his lips
        He was sent in a trance by his sexy wife. " Gosh, I love it when she takes the authority, why wouldnt she be good at it, she is the only one who I dont mind losing to, enough of this teasing.. I cant bare it any longer, he mentally confirmed as she kissed his stoic jawline and by his perfectly carved lips.
     he held her hands after she got rid of his waistcoat and loosened his shirt and pinned her to the wall by his desk with her hands above her head. Her hazel beauties met with his chocolate eyes which had a mischievous glint to them..

P.S I am soo sorry if I completely killed it.. please ignore it then... (Hopefully I didnt πŸ˜³) 

Over to the next awesome Maaneetian πŸ˜Š

Aisha 
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great idea...

Her hazel beauties met with his chocolate eyes which had a mischievous glint to them...

Part 8

"Geet" came his husky voice, as he held her gaze with his heated eyes.

"Maan, what are you doing anyone can come..." stuttered Geet.

"Everyone has left already... it's only just you and me Jaan." Maan smirked roguishly.

He used one hand to pin both her hands above her head, while his other hand went the pallu of her saree, sliding the transparent material away. The sight of her barely clad form quivering under him made him burn in need.

Easy there Maan! He wasn't going to give in yet, no matter how much he wanted to. He didn't call her over for a missing file... No! he had called her over because he had missed, and he could no longer stay away from. But that didn't mean he couldn't tease her... just as she had teased him by staying away from him. He wanted her... he wanted her so bad... but he would first make her beg for it!

"Do you have any idea how hard the past week has been... haan Geet? He deep baritone washed over her, sending a hot quiver over her skin.

"Maan I -..."

"Sweet Lord... I have missed you so much..." he whispered into the nape of her neck.

"Well I wouldn't have had to move out to the guest room, if you had only just apologised..." Geet panted slightly while instinctively tilting her head to the side to give him more room.

"Now why would I apologise... when i was never at fault to begin with..." he chuckled against her neck... bringing Geet out if her lust filled haze.

"Maan" she huffed squirming against him, "let go of me right this minute!"

"No." Maan said looking her straight in the eye, the naughty glint more prominent than ever.

Hai Babaji! The nerve of this egotistical man that was her husband!

"Maan, you let go of me right now... or I'll... i'll scream"  she said looking up at him smugly.

"Oh I intend to make you scream tonight Geet... and don't worry this room is sound proof, so no one will hear us..." he winked at a shocked Geet making her gasp.

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a fab idea my sugar cube
loved it

will read & comment right now
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i m loving this idea continue soon
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6