Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg this was awesome!!!

Even if I wud want to write something from here, I couldn't!!! Bcoz after reading this great piece of art, I can't ruin it with my not-even average writing!! U r such an amazing writer!!!
So I'll just sit back n enjoy while some other great writer could write the next part... ๐Ÿ˜†

Ps: n when r u updating thirst for revenge???
katerpillar thumbnail
awesome idea...m gonna enjoy  dis a lot...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay here is my second part๐Ÿ˜†
Hope you guys like
BTW GREAT IDEA!

Part 2:

Geet cursed at Maan, inside her head of course, as the driver pulled at Khurana Constructions. She got out of the car. The driver shook his head knowing how angry Mrs. Khruana is and pitied his boss while waiting for her to return. Geet pushed open the door of the company and turned on the lights. Of course no one was here. Who would come to a office during the weekend anyway? NO ONE that's who except for her work-a-holic husband. She went straight to Maan's cabin looking for that damn file that was so "important" that she had to leave her best friends engagement to find. She went through his stuff, making a huge mess not that she cared, looking for the file. 

She came out of his cabin with empty hands after spending half hour looking for the file. She almost tripped on her lenga causing her to get even more mad. 

"ullu"
"gadha"
"Dhust Dhanav number 1"
"aakdoo"

Aur pata nahi kya kya..sare naam inke liye kaam hai

She went to her cabin thinking the file might be there when the lights went off. She looked around the room scared. She stood there in the hallway scared unable to move and then stiffened when she heard some noise from behind her. 
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Great idea

Part 2 ( just a short one)๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet climbed out of the car as the driver pulled up outside of the awe-inspiring
Khurrana Construction. Geet fumed silently as the cold air nipped at the bare skin revealed by the gorgeous black saree she had worn for Pinky's engagment. This was so like Maan, order and expect to be obeyed. Well, He was in for a surprise, this was Geet  and she was no push over.

She exited the lift and walked towards maan's office. As the hour was late there were no other employees present.
"Maan", Geet called out as she entered his office, only to be greeted by an empty office, with no sign of maan.

This just fuelled Geet's anger further, she walked over to the cabinet and found the file Maan was looking for and put it on his desk. Just as she was about to turn around she felt a sizzle travel up her back.
" I see you have found the file, Geet" he murmured huskily in her ear
Just the whisper of  Maan's voice was enough to bring Geet's hunger back in full force. Geet closed her eyes as her body screamed at her to turn around and give into the temptation in Maan's voice. Maan reached past Geet to pick up the file in the process he managed to graze Geet's bare waist. Time stood still for Geet as her body burst into flames from that one touch.
Just as Geet was about to lose herself in Maan's arms. He straightened and said "This is the wrong file, Geet"...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(Sorry i have to go out now)
Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome...
Edited by namita25 - 12 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

okay here is my second part๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you guys like
BTW GREAT IDEA!

Part 2:

Geet cursed at Maan, inside her head of course, as the driver pulled at Khurana Constructions. She got out of the car. The driver shook his head knowing how angry Mrs. Khruana is and pitied his boss while waiting for her to return. Geet pushed open the door of the company and turned out the lights. Of course no one was here. Who would come to a office during the weekend anyway? NO ONE that's who except for her work-a-holic husband. She went straight to Maan's cabin looking for that damn file that was so "important" that she had to leave her best friends engagement to find. She went through his stuff, making a huge mess not that she cared, looking for the file. 

She came out of his cabin with empty hands after spending half hour looking for the file. She almost tripped on her lenga causing her to get even more mad. 

"ullu"
"gadha"
"Dhust Dhanav number 1"
"aakdoo"

Aur pata nahi kya kya..sare naam inke liye kaam hai

She went to her cabin thinking the file might be there when the lights went off. She looked around the room scared. She stood there in the hallway scared unable to move and then stiffened when she heard some noise from behind her. 

awesome loved ittt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
                                                   โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
                                                  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
noaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity2

Great idea

Part 2 ( just a short one)๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet climbed out of the car as the driver pulled up outside of the awe-inspiring
Khurrana Construction. Geet fumed silently as the cold air nipped at the bare skin revealed by the gorgeous black saree she had worn for Pinky's engagment. This was so like Maan, order and expect to be obeyed. Well, He was in for a surprise, this was Geet  and she was no push over.

She exited the lift and walked towards maan's office. As the hour was late there were no other employees present.
"Maan", Geet called out as she entered his office, only to be greeted by an empty office, with no sign of maan.

This just fuelled Geet's anger further, she walked over to the cabinet and found the file Maan was looking for and put it on his desk. Just as she was about to turn around she felt a sizzle travel up her back.
" I see you have found the file, Geet" he murmured huskily in her ear
Just the whisper of  Maan's voice was enough to bring Geet's hunger back in full force. Geet closed her eyes as her body screamed at her to turn around and give into the temptation in Maan's voice. Maan reached past Geet to pick up the file in the process he managed to graze Geet's bare waist. Time stood still for Geet as her body burst into flames from that one touch.
Just as Geet was about to lose herself in Maan's arms. He straightened and said "This is the wrong file, Geet"...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(Sorry i have to go out now)

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...u should so contineu this...i'll wait eagerly๐Ÿ˜ณ

noaccount thumbnail
wow loved the whole idea...hmmm new new parts...awesomeee
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 idea...

would love to read...

thnx for PM...