Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Chapter #3

"Here's your coffee" Bani gave Alisha a mug. Alisha sipped her coffee and said "hey, Viraj invited us for the concert of Simple" Alisha offered getting excited and blushing a little. Bani glared at her "look, I am not interested in neither Viraj nor his buddy, and I don't like hanging with them, if you want to go, you go ahead, and I am going to Perth next week for seven and half days along with Dad, I have a lot of things going on". Alisha looked a little sad and dejected. "Where are you going? Why?" Alisha asked. "We are going to meet Dad's friend's family, and have a break from work and all that" she replied. "I am going to miss you" Alisha whined sadly. "Still, it doesn't matter to go shopping, does it" Bani laughed knowing that Alisha was crazy for shopping."No, it doesn't" Alisha retorted hugging Bani.

_

"Jai, I sort of invited Alisha for the concert" Viraj said to his friend. "Hey, why are you after that girl. We have different styles of living, Viraj and I am not going if they will go, that's it, consider it my stubbornness or whatever you think". Viraj stared at him. "But what's wrong hanging out with them?" he asked. "Nothing" he muttered. Viraj cell rang. It was a SMS (short message service) from Alisha. "She won't be coming, she has some matters to solve something-something" Viraj said sadly. "Good".

_

Rano stared herself in the mirror. "Very scary", she said aloud looking at herself in the mirror. She was in a wedding dress and what not; she looked beautiful, beautiful but not happy. Sahil, a moment, thought, "Now, I have another responsibility, bother" he said annoyed. Rano, irritated, and kept complaining managed to free herself from her make-up and these heavy accessories. "Gosh, what a mess", she muttered. She went inside the bathroom to change. Sahil looked at the bed; sure he wasn't good at sharing and definitely not at this point. He took a blanket and a pillow moved to the sofa. "Is she money-minded? If yes, she'll stick with me like power glue" he thought. Rano came out, weeping her face with a towel and looked at him in the corner of her eyes and walked to the window, staring outside. "Wow, talking about looking at me, she didn't even bother to know how her hubby looks" he said thinking. "You can have the bed", he said to her. She turned, not looking at him, she smiled and said "thank you and don't worry, I am not a 'big' responsibility". Saying this, she went to sleep leaving an amazed guy.

_

"Wow! Look at these cute leggings, it will fit me" Alisha said excitedly. "Oh-ho, Alisha, this is the last time in my life I am going shopping with you because you are a no-go zone" Bani said tired. Alisha chucked. "Hey, Bani, look at this denim, it will be perfect for you" Alisha said. "No, not again'Alisha this is the seventeenth pair of jean you are telling me and these are too large for me, it is too lose". "Yeah, you are a model, you can work as a model, and people will become crazy" Alisha laughed. Bani took her shopping bag and smack her on her arm, giggling. Just then she noticed, two identical fools, yeah ' Viraj and Jai in the Royal Cyber Caf. Alisha also noted them, who looked at Bani. Bani was doing the reverse while Alisha followed making faces. "I still don't know why we are avoiding them?" Alisha asked. "Don't think too much, you will have your brain cells killed" Bani laughed.

_

"No, no, no" Jai groaned. "How come you always beat me in Need For Speed 6 (just go along, I don't know much about guys games) This is totally unfair, Viraj, you cheated". "Come on now, let's try Vice City and if I won I give you a coffee treat" Viraj laughed. "Phew! Get a car quick, the police is coming behind you, try not to kill them or you'll be busted, finish this mission, you'll get $50000, which is pretty hot on the collar" Viraj said excitedly to Jai, who was playing on the PC. "Yuppie!!! I finished mission 17, Way to go Jai Walia" Jai cried loudly. Everyone in the cyber turned to look at them. Viraj was embarrassed, Jai too started to look like a fool. Everyone looked at them in weird ways. Jai felt uncomfortable. "Wonder what they are thinking, 26 year old men, coming to play teenager's games" Viraj mumbled. Viraj paid the cyber' bill for how much they played.

_

Bani snorted. "Did you see how Viraj's friend Jai was shouting". She laughed and laughed till her stomach started to ache. "Yeah that's was funny", Alisha laughed loudly entering 'The Groove'.

_

Sahil tossed in the sofa. He missed his comfortable bed and why not. He looked at the girl sleeping there, who was now his wife. She looked too cute, cuddled, her hand on the pillow, her hair messed, her eyes closed and breathing slowly but deeply. Gradually she yawned and woke up; she sat on the bed and looked up. She grabbed her head trying to recall what had happened yesterday. She sighed and examined the room. "Why am I staring like an idiot" he muttered. She turned and saw him awake and quickly looked away. "What is this house' daily routine and do I have to roam like a dil  (DIL ' daughter in law)" she asked. She didn't want to use the word. "H'm, Rashi bhabhi (sister-in-law) and my sister Anu will make you understand the rules and regulations." She nodded without looking at him and went to take a shower.

_

Bani was packing her clothes and stuffs for her flight. Alisha was sitting on the bed, sadly. "I promise I will buy you clothes and gifts" Bani laughed. "Oh, I will miss you" Alisha said cuddling Bani knocking her breathe out. "Bani! Bani! Are you ready, we must leave" Nishikant called. "Yes, dad" Bani shouted. Alisha helped her with her suitcase. "Have a nice flight, and do call after you land" Alisha said giving her a last hug. Bani entered the car, leaving Alisha waving.

_

Rano was dressed in an orange salwar kameez with green border. She combed her hair looking at her reflection sadly. Rashi entered the room; Sahil was busy studying a file. Rashi smiled and said "good morning, Sahil, morning Rano". Rano greeted in a small voice. "Oh come on, don't make this face" Rashi laughed. "Now, I know you guys compromised, but now you have to behave not like a college girl, totally the opposite" Rashi explained.

_

Bani closed her eyes; she was in the airplane, sitting next to a boy. "Hi, I am Ken" he said extending his hand for a shake hand. Bani shook her hand and said "Bani". "Nice to meet you, want to become my friend" he asked. Bani felt awkward and said "I don't make friends in a jiffy". "Nice inspiration, but don't worry gradually, we'll become friends, because we are going to be hours in this plane" Ken boy said. Bani managed to grin at this. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Coming up in two days:  Bani meets her dad's friend family...somebody is interested in her...but Bani isn't! Rano meets Sahil's family...
music_girl thumbnail

Chapter #4

Bani closed her eyes; she was in the airplane, sitting next to a boy. "Hi, I am Ken" he said extending his hand for a shake hand. Bani shook her hand and said "Bani". "Nice to meet you, want to become my friend" he asked. Bani felt awkward and said "I don't make friends in a jiffy". "Nice inspiration, but don't worry gradually, we'll become friends, because we are going to be hours in this plane" Ken boy said. Bani managed to grin at this.

_

"Jai, can you cancel our appointment at Click Caf today please" Viraj whined over the phone. "Because I'll remain busy the few days" Viraj pleaded over the phone. "Okay, if you say so" Jai said tired of complaining moreover he had lots coming up the following week and would barely get time to play his favourite computer games and beating Viraj on them.

_

Bani was dying with boredom. She was fidgeting. Ken was grinning at her annoyance. "Right, you won so talk about yourself" she said irritated. "Hello Miss, my name is Ken McKenzie, I have one girlfriend; her name is Margarita, I have one younger brother, I study business and I going to meet my relatives abroad. Last Monday my goose died andโ€ฆ" Ken was saying when Bani responded "what?" she laughed "I don't want your biography but something interesting, you know". "I am Ken McKenzie and as you see I am a boy", he grinned. Bani laughed "hello Ken, me it's Bani and I am twenty-three and I am an amateur painter". "I thought you'd say you're an amateur detective". "You're referring to Nancy Drew" Bani laughed. "So your goose died" Bani asked. "Yeah, Ying-yang died last Monday, she was my favourite goose". "She? So you did check before buying your goose" Bani giggled. "Very funny, Bani" Ken said annoyed but the giggled.

_

Someone knocked at the door. Rano was brushing her hair. "Come in" Sahil cried. A little girl appeared of age four to five. Rano looked amused at the door. "Come inside Rupali" Sahil said. Rano turned with a questioning look. "Rupali, my elder brother and sister-in-law's daughter", he answered looking at Rano then at the girl. Rupali was wearing her pajamas and her hair was busy as if she just woke up from bed. Her teddy bear, somehow bigger than her, was cuddled under her right arm. She stared intensely at Rano. "So you're my new chachi" she said. Rano bent down so that she could reach her height. "You can say that". "You are very cute" Rupali told Rano. "Oh? Thank you, my name is Rano and yours?" she asked. "Roops, my real name is Rupali" she said "will you want to be my friend?" she asked. "Sure", Rano replied really amused. "But first you need to pass a test" Rupali told Rano. "A test?"

_

"So your grandmother had beaten you when she found out you accidently gave the chickens of your Farm a bath with hot water" Bani giggled covering her mouth. "I was only six years old, but the oldie only cared about the chicks not about me that I was little" Ken said. "Me? I did plenty of mistakes; I had told my Massi that my uncle was a liar and cheater. I wonder what my Massi had thought, she was shouting at my uncle, I started to cry and explained to my Massi that Uncle did not fulfill his promise on buying me chocolate". "I got scolded and I was banned not to stepped outside my room when I was only seven, was it my fault if Massi's thought went that far" Bani said. Ken exploded into laughter "you're even more than me, Bani". Everyone in the plane looked at them annoyed with the noises. "Sorry, ladies and gentlemen" Ken said cheerfully.

_

"What kind of test?" Rano asked puzzled. Sahil was grinning at both of them. "How much do 11 + 11" Rupali asked. "Twenty-two" Rano said immediately. Rupali looked at Sahil and he nodded. "You are now my friend; you can scold me, and play with me". Rano smiled. "You know, Sahil chacha is my favourite, he sides me every time, always. When I don't want to drink milk, he pacify mother". Rano turned smiling looking at an embarrassed Sahil. "You know, my chacha is one in a million and I like you too. You are intelligent, beautiful and very cute totally perfect for my chacha, isn't he handsome" Rupali gushed while Rano was feeling uncomfortable with the diversion of their conversation. "By the way chacha, thank you for the nice chachi", Rupali said. "Rupali! Rupali! Where are you? Drink this milk" Rashi cried entering the room. "Sahil, not this time, doctor said she's weak, she needs to drink milk". "No, no, no" Rupali said hiding behind Rano.

_

"And my mother had locked me in the house for stealing jam" Ken admitted. Bani giggled. "I had stolen my Massi's packet of biscuits but instead my Massi kissed me and hugged me. At that time I was confused but now I knew why she scolded me only once, because I lost my mamma when I was a kid" Bani said emotionally. "Sorry" Ken said. "Okay, good night, I am tired".  "Whoa โ€“ my butts are aching". Bani cuddled in her blanket and fell asleep while Ken stared at the ceiling and soon he also doze off.

_

"So how old are you?" Rupali asked Rano after drinking the milk. "Don't you know asking ladies' age is bad manners" Rano giggled. Rupali looked surprised and grinned. "Come on Bhabhi, now let me make you do the tour of our house" Anu said entering and almost dragging her out. "Whoops, hello, my name is Anu and I am the youngest siblings of my brother. Hi Rupali, sorry Bhabhi is going with me". "Come on Roops, you need to take a hot bath and change into clean clothes" Rashi said. "No" Rupali whined but she didn't had much chance.

_

"Okay bye and best of luck in your life" Bani told Ken. "You too Bani, May god blesses you and you can email me whenever you've time, my address is [email protected]" he said. Bani giggled and said "mine is [email protected]. Hope our path do cross again" she waved to him. "Now, our destination is Yuckville" she told her father. "Come on Bani, Javed isn't that bad". "Bad! He's whole family are like they live in the seventeenth century. I hope they don't ask me Bani dear why you wear pants and t-shirts, why not salwars and saris" she said scowling. "Come on now, stop fussing, it's a family outing" Nishikant said.

_

"Morning" Aditya said happily. Rano tried hard to smile. There were three seats available. Rano didn't want to sit near Sahil so she went to sit next to Anu and Rupali separated the couple. "Wow, is she like Pia or what?" he debated his mind.

_

"Welcome Ji, welcome" an old fat man said hugging Nishikant. "Hey Bani puttar" an old plump lady came hugging Bani almost squeezing her. "How are you Bani" the man said. "Fine, Javed uncle" Bani replied nervously. "What are you wearing โ€“ again these western clothes" the oldie said. In the corner of her eyes, Bani saw someone staring at herโ€ฆ.

Coming up: "Will you marry me Bani?"

Stay tuned to find who said that line. And do comment on the story and give your feedback; good or bad. And don't worry Jai will be back again in the story and unknowingly he will help Bani and I will be more about JB not like my last FanFictionโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ˜Š

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon

thank you Alicia do give your feedback on the story about what you want and what you disagree. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
music_girl thumbnail
Check out my Short Story:

SS: Her plan failed...again

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved fr reading...

Will read all pts and den comment!!!

PART 1:MY!!!My!!!the way the intro of the characters was really beautiful!!!

PART 2:Alisha nd Viraj lost in each other!!$Love s in the air$

PART 3:so finally Ken is annoying Bani...

Sidelines::Honey I personally loved the way u picturised Jai-Viraj,Bani-Alisha...

Rupali was way too cute!!

Sahil and Rano I guess they'll fall in love eventually..

And Hun do cont!!!

Lastly my LIKe tab s nt working!!!

Imagine my like at the end of Chap.3!!!:))))

๐Ÿ‘

Love,
Amanda a.k.a Sally...Edited by Gurmina-rks - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
I was just wondering what is going to happend in your story
I really like your story so much I that I forgot to write to what I like in your story. sorry about not writeing to u