Kasamh Se FF - Frozen Hearts [completed]

Posted: 12 years ago

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

(my second Fan Fiction)
Hi everyone, as usual Frankie and her crazy brain; scheming together for another Fan Fiction; Frozen Hearts, see ya for your comments...!

Love...Hate and Jealousy...?
Is it all in life or what?

I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.

Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true...

My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!

Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.

I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...

You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You!

Never hurt me as it hurts a lot; love me and make me feel it...

Ideas taken from Kasamh Se TV show, by Balaji Telefilms, I do not own these characters, but greatly wish so...But we all love them anyway...credit goes to Ekta Kapoor for developing the characters which I love so much

My 1st FF ever: New Sister - https://musicffsun.blogspot.com/

Character Sketch - Introduction
Bani: she is an amateur artist painter, her love for arts have no end. She spends her free time in art galleries and help her best friend Alisha, who is a full-time painter. She always goes to her art exhibition. She is 23 years old, shy and cultured, she has to get married as her father commended, she is still searching for the appopriate guy who'll melt her heart.
Jai: owes art galleries around Mumbai, has never shown interest in this domain, has a best friend Viraj, who is a painter. Even though he hates wasting his time in all these things, he always encourages his friend, and always go to his art exhibition. Arrogant and selfish, 26 years old

As you know, Frankie never sticks with 1 couple, here are the others:😆
The Bali Family
Aditya Bali: an old bone, owes a big company, still married, not divorced, has a good sense of humour, all good things. He is 55 years old
Jigyasa Bali: very very very nice lady, with all good qualities, no bad sides, married to Aditya, has three kids: namely Anu, Ranvir and Sahil. She is 53 years old.
Ranvir: 24 year old prayer nerd, married and has one daughter. He usually looks after his dad's empire.
Sahil: 20 year old carefree, he hates his family for forcing him to marry Pia. He will have an arrange marriage with her.
Anu: 19 year old girl, lazy, carefree, very good at heart, can cheer anyone up.
Dadi: another old bone of the family, mother of Aditya.
Rashi: 23 years old, 5 month pregnant, has one child.
Rupali: 4 years old kid, daughter of Rashi and Ranvir, cute, nice, sweet.

The Gupta Family
Mr Gupta: Father of Pia.
Mrs Aradhna Gupta: Mother of Pia
Pia Gupta: is going to have an arranged marriage with Sahil, does not love him, she is money minded, she only cares for money but is in love with someone else. Will she get married? She is 20 years old

The Dixit Family
Sonali: elder sister of her two siblings
Rano: 19 years old, studious, best friend of Pia, can do anything for her. Well cultured and all, live best in her jeans and jackets
Both have a brother who studies abroad.

Reply then I'll continue
😊😊😊

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
hmmm
very interesting concept 
will be eagerly waiting for u to update 

😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃

Will be waiting for more replies.
thanks Angelina👏

💔❤️The Frozen Hearts❤️💔

Chapter #1

Bani looked herself in the mirror. Dressed in black pants, red kurti with silver borders, red butterfly earrings and low heels, she looked amazing. She glanced at the wall-clock ' 9.00, it read. "Hmm, I must get there quickly, Gallery Evershine" she made a mental note.

"Bani! Bani! Where are you?" Nishikant, Bani's dad called her. "Coming papa" she screeched. "Yes, papa?" she said obediently. "Bani, my driver will drop you on your way". "Have a nice day and check out some guys there" Nishikant said and winked. Bani laughed "Papa, you know, I am not that type of girl".  Nishikant grinned and said "yeah, but you have to get married, nah". Bani brushed of the topic and said "I am going to get late, bye" she kissed his cheek. "Everytime I talk about marriage, she brush it off" Nishikant said.

_

"Wonder where the heck Viraj is!" Jai said impatiently. Patience that was a thing he didn't have. "Viraj! Where the hell you died, I hope I am not wasting my time" Jai said. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Arkwright. Have a nice day" Jai said shaking his hand with a man. A chap came running breathlessly. "Viraj, where were you?" Jai said. "Kinda got late, help" he said between his teeth. Jai helped the man to affix his paintings on the wall. Viraj looked admirably at his paintings.

_

"Alisha! Alisha! Over here!" Bani screamed waving to her friend. "Bani, where were you?" Alisha muttered quietly. Bani marched over her friend, and smiled at the crowd.

_

"This girl gonna be mine" Viraj said. "This one!" Jai said shocked pointing to a black pants red kurti girl. "Yup" Viraj said proudly. "She yells a lot. Haven't you heard ' Alisha! Alisha" he said mimicking her voice. Viraj laughed loudly and some people gave them weird looks. Jai looked embarrassed making Viraj to laugh more and more.

"Sir, can you show me this painting", a man said. "Yes sir, this is the 'Burning Heart' and this made out of coal and oil pastels'" The buyer examined it and finally said "I take it". Jai looked amazed ' he didn't find anything interesting, just a man and a woman's silhouette watching the setting sun, nothing particular for him.

_

"Bani, where were you?" Alisha muttered giving smiles to the people roaming around. "Woke up late" Bani muttered. "That a problem for you" Alisha giggled. "Ma'am, can I buy this painting?" a lady asked. "Sure, Ma'am, it costs $679, it's my best painting here, it is called 'Under the blue wave' and I hope you like it" Alisha explained. "Yes, it's excellent" the lady replied handling Alisha a cheque. "Her paintings have been sold around the world" Bani boosted. The lady smiled at them and left. "Honestly Bani, you were overreacting" Alisha laughed. "Who's he?' Bani asked Alisha. "He ' He is the owner of this place, Jai Walia" Alisha said giving him a nod. Bani smiled to him.

_

Black pants red kurti girl smiled at Jai. Jai smiled back. He was drinking juice and he was getting bored "when will this day be over", he thought.

I'm excited already to read this one.Looking forwards to the next chapter and

an update to the other one. So happy writing.

nice start...
do cont soon...

Not sure to be upadating. Having exams. Just had mathematics paper. Phew! It was dead easy. Usually I hate maths but I never saw any paper that easy. 2morrow having 2 more papers and I have to revise. Sorry.
⭐️⭐️

Chapter #2

Bani sat down looking at her friend. She smiled at Alisha. "When is your next exhibition?" she asked. "Wednesday 19" Alisha replied. "2 coffees and 2 tortillas please" Bani cried. Surprisingly a man, someone very familiar came to their table. "Hey, I saw you too at the Gallery Evershine" the man spoke. "H'm, who are you?" Alisha asked. "Hi, I am Viraj, and I think you're Alisha, my competitor" he said. "Hi" Alisha said shaking his hand. "So Viraj, from when you started painting?" Alisha asked. "Since age 3" he replied proudly taking a chair and sitting. "Hello, I am Bani". "Nice to meet you" Viraj said looking at her for the first time. The waiter brought their coffees and tortillas to their table. "So what about you Alisha?" Viraj asked. "Me? I started to paint since five years old" Alisha said flushing a little bit. Viraj smiled making her more embarrassed. Bani looked at their different reactions. "You?" Viraj said turning to Bani. "Oh, I am just an amateur" Bani laughed.

_

Jai mumbled "where the damn hell Viraj is? He was supposed to be meeting me at the cyber caf." "Hello, Viraj, where the hell you died" Jai roared over the phone. "At Click Caf, now, but why did you change place at last minute, didn't you think of informing me? I am at Royal now". "Damn him" Jai cursed.

_

"Who?" Bani asked. "My friend Jai, pretty bad tempered guy" Viraj said with a grin. "Oh" Bani said getting bored. "Why he isn't leaving? I have to talk to Alisha! Heck" she thought playing with her hair. Alisha and Viraj stared at each other, making Alisha to blush red. Bani just watched her stupid friend staring at this biggest fool, both grinning like monkeys. "Hey-y" Bani said waving her hand in front of Alisha and Viraj's faces. They both looked like they came out from a dream. "Viraj!" Jai said breathlessly. "You know what - I want to kill you". He looked at him and then noticed the girls. "Hiya there" he said getting embarrassed. "Hi" Bani said. Viraj and Alisha barely noticed Jai and continued to ogling at each other. Jai looked at Bani with a questioning look on his face making a fool sign using his index finger and pointing to Viraj. Bani nodded and laughed then pointed to Alisha, shrugging. Both Jai and Bani giggled breaking the thoughts of Viraj and Alisha. "What happened?" Alisha asked. "Nothing, just Martians landed here" Jai joked. "Very funny" Viraj said "from when did you arrive?" "Fifteen minutes, but nope you were busy staring at this girl" Jai said making Viraj going redder and redder.

_

Mrs. Gupta burst crying, Mr. Gupta looked angry. "Who does Pia think she is?" he roared. Aditya tried to calm down Mr. Gupta. "How do you expect, Mr. Bali, how? When your daughter eloped form the alter" he said sadly. Mrs. Gupta cried and pleaded in front of Jigyasa. "I am sorry, Pia made us a total'." her rest of the words broke into muffles. "What do we do now? The guests are arriving and the wedding is in an hour. Thank god, we came early, at least we can solve this problem" Aditya said. "Yeah but how" Anu replied looking at his supposedly -to-be married brother. He was grinning and whispered to Anu "can we just go home - this chapter is over". "We can return home" Anu said. "What? All our relatives and your relatives are here" Mrs. Gupta said. "Well, I have an idea" Jigyasa said slowly looking at his younger child. "But it will be a sacrifice for a girl; she must be between 18-20 years, which is replacing Pia in the dais." Sahil's face changed from his happy expression to a shocked one. "Mom, first of all, I was forced for this marriage, second I am now going to get married to a girl that I don't know and third, the poor girl will sacrifice her whole life, great" he said sarcastically. Jigyasa looked at Sahil with a pleading look. But he wasn't going to have it this time like they had forced him to marry Pia. Sahil looked away. "Well, we don't have any relative girl between 19-20, all are married", Mrs. Gupta said. She looked at Sonali. Sonali looked away. She was older and Mrs. Gupta knew that but what was in her mind? Rano came running, dressed in a white lehenga, wearing contacts, her curly hair, she was holding a letter. Everyone looked at her. She glared at Mr. Gupta and read "Dear Rano, please tell my mummy and my daddy that I can't marry him. It will not be appropriate. I have many reasons to elope, I will be back soon, forgive me everyone, I know you understand this Rano, tell them, not to worry about me, but I hope I will be forgiven. My reasons are very valid. Love, your best friend Pia." Everyone looked shocked. "Rano! You can replace Pia in the dais" Mrs. Gupta said excitedly. "What!" Rano and Sonali cried looking extremely alarmed. "What do you mean?" Sonali growled. "Auntie? Me? I am just nineteen. And how do you want me to do this? I don't know anyone? I am too young for that...I..." she said breaking down. Mrs. Gupta cried in front of her giving her many oaths, Rano just stared simply stunned about everything, glanced at the groom and gulped hard. "Brother, they are not doing right? This poor girl is forced to marry you" Anu said. "They are pressurizing her like anything? She isn't even part of this family".

_

"It was the best day I ever had! Viraj is so funny nah? I kinda like him" Alisha spoke. "Yeah, sure, I can see that" Bani giggled. "I think they were fun and cool" Bani declared. "Now we are friends" Alisha said happily ... "more than friends, for me about you and Viraj" Bani giggled.

Reply.

Hmmm, well will continue if 2 people replies or more, or else, I won't   😈!!!!!!

Great couple of chapters.👏

Continue real soon.