Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
PS: Alicia; New Sister has being already updated and I have already finished all chapters.
Chapter #9 - An exciting morning

Jai wanted to shake Viraj till he dies in no time. "Wait a minute" Bani said looking at Jai "did you just said..." Jai and Bani said together. "You? You are J-W-star?" Bani said surprised. "You are the Perth-guy's parcel" Jai said equally surprised. "You were the one who helped me!" "You were the one who asked for help!" "You!" they both said together and laughed. "What is happening?" Alisha asked "yeah what is the problem of your 'you's' you are scaring me, huh?" Viraj said. "By the way, Alisha, since when you were -" Bani asked her friend changing the subject. "Since you left for Australia" Alisha said blushing. Bani rolled her eyes at Jai since her friend was lost in her own dream-land. "Earth...to earth Alisha" Bani said giving Alisha a shake. "Huh?" "Nothing, I am tired, I better leave and thank you for the amazing surprise" Bani told her.

Jai and Bani left Click and Bani said "thank you; I did follow your advice and Perth-guy as you say; admitted he was too quick in things like that". "You're welcome" Jai said. "Okay bye" Bani told him and went for a cab. "Silly, with no brains, couldn't he ask for dropping me home!" she muttered. "Duh!" "Hey Bani!" Jai called "it was nice solving your problem, bye" Jai said waving. Bani stared at him for some moments and then mumbled "I thought he would ask me if he wanted to drop me home, manner less" Bani grumbled.  

_

"I think we need to give Anu a birthday surprise party" Raashi said. "Huh? Why?" Sahil and Ranveer asked. "You people will never mend your ways" Raashi scolded them. "Okay... you've said a surprise party - but where will we put the party? Definitely not here" Jigyasa said looking around the house. "I have a great idea - why don't we organize everything at our Oasis House, its atleast forty-five minutes of drive plus Anu will barely go there" Ranveer said. "Actually, it's not a bad idea, but the problem is who will organize everything" Raashi said sheepishly. "Meaning" Ranveer asked "I know, Raashi won't be able to do it and I will look after her" Ranveer said and added "you do become handy sometimes" he winked. Raashi smacked him lightly on the arm. "Don't expect anything from me or your dad or your Dadi" Jigyasa said "our time is to enjoying now". "Alright, the plan is officially cancel" Sahil said. "Shut up lazy-bone, you and Rano will do all the preparations and settings" Raashi said. "What?" Rano said shocked; she had not being paying attention. Sahil glanced at her. "But why me? I mean I barely know anything and plus these things is not my cup of tea" she said giving a pitiful look to Raashi. "How come everyone know that I can't take puppy eyes". "Alright, we'll do it" Sahil said while Rano looked at him surprised.

_

"Alright, now I have to befriend with Viraj and Jai...but why me?" Bani said angrily. "Honestly that Alisha has lost her brain. I agree that Jai helped me but that doesn't mean I'll become friends with me, it's totally unfair!" "Moreover these guys are so annoying and boring!"

_

"He…He…e…l-lo" Bani mumbled sleepily. "Good morning, sleeping beauty" someone said over the phone. Only one people called her "sleeping beauty" and it could be only "Meg" Bani said excited. "Yo sissy, still sleeping" Meg-person said over the phone. "It was a really long trip, when you're coming home, Meg" Bani asked. "Forget about it, you're still painting, why you don't find yourself a job, how long will Dad keeps working" Meg said solemnly. "Meg, I applied for interior decorations and I am just waiting it to be finalized…Meg, when are you coming home, I really miss you" Bani whined. "I thought you forgot about me staying with your prissy-whiny friend" Meg said. "Alisha, oh come on Meg, I do miss you, and after all you're my sister" Bani said. "Adopted sister, you mean" Meg said coldly. "Meg…you still haven't forgiven me for my misbehavior. I am sorry – I wasn't in my sense" Bani groaned. "Okay, stop whining but for forgiving you; you must give me an appropriate reason because you really had hurt me the other day and you know I never felt I was brought from an orphanage and always loved you like my real sister" Meg said coldly. Bani was in the verge of crying "alright…alright…I will tell you, but first you need to come back home" Bani told her sighing. "I am already home, princess" Meg told her putting down the receiver. Bani's hairs stood straight. Did she hear right? She jerked the duvet out and jumped out of her bed, sprinting to the door and she wished "hope she forgives me".

"Dad! Meg! Meg! Dad!" Bani said running down the stairs in her pajamas and her messy head. "Meg" Bani said hugging Meg tightly, so did Meg. Meg was a young girl of twenty-four, long silky black hair and easy-going dark grey eyes with a cute nose and slim arms. "Meg, when did you come" Bani said sitting on her lap. "Megha came in the morning, you were sleeping, isn't it nice her coming back home" Nishikant said. "Of course" Bani said mouthing. "Go and brush" Megha said laughing at Bani. "You two go and talk" Nishikant told them. "Yup, we've got lots to say" Bani told her dad.

"Gi…me…two se-c" Bani said brushing her teeth and talking at the same time. Megha flopped herself on her bed and kicked her slippers out, and closed her eyes. "Finish" she asked Bani while Bani replied "Nee-oh" spitting some toothpaste out, in her palm. "Finish" Bani said jumping on the bed scaring Megha to death. Bani chuckled at her and Megha turned serious again. "Okay, I'll tell you, I can't bear you not talking to me" Bani shrugged. Megha smiled. "That night; I and Alisha had a fight with all types of insults" Bani said embarrassed. "What?" Meg said laughing "you and Alisha actually did 'fight'. Me who thought that the word 'fight' didn't exist in your vocabulary" Megha giggled. "We later patch up" Bani told her "do you forgive me" she asked with her puppy eyes. Megha nodded and Bani jumped to hug her. "Hey, let me breathe properly".

"What is your plan?" "I will take a rest and then go to meet my friend Tanya" Meg said. "Tanya? The same girl with dark red hair and wear dark red lenses looking like an alien" Bani asked. Meg chuckled smacking her on the arm. "Yes".

Preview: A good news

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Next FanFiction: Kasamh Se FF: Best Years of Our Lives
music_girl thumbnail
Fan Fiction Help: ?
There was a FF named Othello, smilliar to Shakespeare's play, I think about Jai and Bani, can anyone give me the hyperlink please. I hope I am not mistaken if the FF is about Jai and Bani 😊
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Important News to All Readers -
I am quiting as a writer 😆
I'll wrap these two Fan Fictions; Frozen Hearts and Best Years Of Our Lives as quick as possible, because since Jan 2012 I won't have time and moreover I am not free plus not many people read and I get short of ideas very quick - so I'll just wrap this work very soon...
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks looking forward 2 the gud news
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I really like the new storys
thank for the pm
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey first of all thanks for the pm.

As usual great update and JW the last one to know.

Until later take care.
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A wonderful
Story!!

Finally they got to knw each other abt B and JW...:)

It came to me as a surprise dat Viraj and Alisha were dating??!!

Mm...Anu's b'day...waiting...

I loved Sahil-Rano as usual..

Sorry fr late comment and I'm PM-ing u..

Love ya,

Amanda
music_girl thumbnail
Hey Amanda, thanks sweetie...I hope you like the Rupali part as you had requested...
Chapter #10

Bani was very trilled ever since Megha was back home from America after five years of study. She hunched her shoulders and covered herself with her blanket. She glanced quickly at the bedside clock and it was still seven o'clock, too early to wake up after a tiring day. She heard someone running on the stairs and opening her door, breathing quickly. "Still early to wake up" she mumbled knowing it would surely be Megha. "I've got such exciting news for you, good news…" Megha said very loudly. "Who is marrying" Bani asked without any interest. "You got the job" Megha said excitedly. "Hmmm" Bani muttered and then she woke up alarmed. "What did you say?" she asked Megha. "What you heard" Meg replied waving a letter while Bani tried to catch it but was unsuccessful. "Meg" she groaned. "What?" Meg said innocently and gave her the letter. Bani smiled. Meg snatched the letter and read aloud "To Miss Bani Dixit, Dear Miss, we have the pleasure to announce you that you got the job as Interior Fashion Decorator of our clubs and pubs around Mumbai….blah blah… you can join work since Monday 21st of November at 8.00…blah blah…wait a minute, did it just said today" Megha said looking at Bani. Bani grabbed the letter and gave a quick glimpse and said "Oh-no". "Come on, I'll help you" Megha said opening her wardrobe. "Thanks Meg". Megha shook her head.

_

"Then the alien went and grasped me…I squealed loud and loud and then my leg slipped and entered in greenish yucky mud…I was dead…" Rupali said dramatically making sick noises and moving her arms and had a violent expression. "It was just a nightmare" Rano said shushing her up. "Yep, thank god it was only a bad dream…" Rupali said sighing. Rano fastened Rupali's green dress. "Look at your messy head" she said "why don't you comb it into a ponytail" Rupali told her. "Loose it a little, or else my head will ache" Rupali instructed. "Do you know something Roops – you are four years old and you talk like a granny of eighty" Rano said brushing her dress. Rupali gave her a hug "I know even Momma says it and Dadi and great-Dadi too". Rano smiled. "I just want to sleep" Rupali said her eyes shutting slowly. "Shut up – you've just woke up". Rupali giggled "you know chachi, you're too funny" she said ruffling her cheek. Rano smiled again and said "enough of pampering, come on." "What a cute smile, nah" Sahil thought standing and watching. "Huh? What did I just thought?" he asked himself shocked.

_

"Miss Bani Dixit, you can enter" the receptionist told her. "Can I come in" Bani asked knocking at the door. "Enter", a strong voice said. "Good morning" Bani said, she couldn't figure if her boss was a man or a woman. "Good morning Bani" the voice said. "Surprising! No formal addressing" she thought, standing near the chairs and trying to peer who it was. She knew this voice, a person whom she met recently, but she couldn't make it and neither had she wanted to an effort, in some seconds, she would know who the person was. "Nice qualification…" the voice said. "Thank you…sir" she said uncertain. "So you're an amateur painter" the man told her. She was shocked and confused, that wasn't written in her documents and nobody in this department knew this but how the boss could know it! It was as surprising as ever. "Humph…yeah" she said annoyed to this mysterious man. His back was facing her and he was playing with his pen, not revealing his face. "So, your first assignment regards our apartment for tourists at Bay North called 'The Festive' and it's really nice to get great people who know the basics and domains of art" he said. "Thank you" she said modestly but couldn't help being flattered. "Alright, Vi will give you the address of the apartment and you can go and start your work – you will be assisted by Miss Toni and Mr. Baylor, all the money you will need will be provided by our company – The High Goal." "Thank you sir" she said leaving the cabin thinking who could be this strange person who knew about her. "Duh! 'The Festive' what a name! Seems like a rural chap put that name when he just thought of eating" she thought her eyes twinkling mischievously. She laughed silently and went to the receptionist. "The Festive apartment's address" she asked the receptionist. She handed her a small block note. "Hello, I'm Toni and he's Baylor, your assistants" Toni smirked at Bani. Bani glanced at Toni and Baylor. Baylor smiled but Toni looked annoyed and envious. "Bani? Very rare name, huh?" Toni said sarcastically and added "see you downstairs", saying this she left. Bani stared at her. "Not very welcoming" she thought. "Bani, you have a really nice name, don't mind Toni, she's jealous that boss didn't choose her instead he chose you" Baylor told her comfortably. Bani smiled at him. "Thanks" she said. "Anytime". "By the way, how is the boss called?" Bani inquired. "Don't tell me you don't know" Baylor snorted. "You know what – boss wanted to have a very high goal that why this corporation is called The High Goal" Baylor laughed. "But boss is very nice, and I think boss know you very well" Baylor inserted. "Oh?" Bani said puzzled. "What a confusing superior" she thought.

_

"Man, where's my shirt", Sahil said fretfully searching for his tee. "Yesterday, itself I saw my green tee, slash, I am going to be late" he muttered under his breath. Rupali and Rano stood at the doorway, grinning. "He's b…blind" Rupali giggled. Rano giggled and hushed her up. Rano shook her head and walked to him and asked "do you mind?" Sahil moved himself and watched her. She reached her hand and took out a green shirt just in front of him. "Is this the one you're searching for" she asked. He scratched his head embarrassed and nodded. "Thanks".

Preview: And the boss is….

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes!!Yes!!!finally I'm d first to comment!!!!

It's party time!!!! 😆

Anyways,,awww!!)Rupali!!!!Hw sweet...

Her dream was stunning!!!!

Sahil s falling fr Rano!!!that's a Gud sign!!!!

I knew it!!!The boss is Jai Walia!!!!

Thanks sugar fr including Rupali!!!I still couldn't come out of the shock that Rupali told her Head Master manners!!???

Love,

Cute honey...