Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter #5

Bani noticed someone staring at her, she looked in the corner of her eyes; it was a boy in his twenty-five or six. Bani smiled and the boy smiled back and kept looking at her, Bani turned her gaze away. "Hey Bani, let's go to eat something" Javed Uncle told them. "Haan, Shikha cooked nice food with farata and pancake and papaya juice with mixed vegetables beans", the old woman told Nishikant. "Alright, Sani Aamma". Bani tried hard to grin, but the thought of "fried vegetables" wanted to make her puke.

Bani and her father walked through the corridor. It was an old colonial house, renovated with blue bricks and woods but embedded in concrete materials. "Sani Aunty, why you live in old style ways; I mean clothes and language when you have all facilities, even you eat ancient food type things". "Foolish! Everyone calls me Sani Aamma and so do you, aunty waunty won't work here, and we like India, India is great so we like Indian style and Indian food, okay", Sani told Bani. Bani scowled at her dad; glaring at him. Nishikant avoided Bani's look. It made him a 10000 year old dad than just a 57 year old one.

_

"Ouff, this school is killing me, mom" Anu whined dropping her bag on the sofa, next to Jigyasa. Just then Rano and Rashi came; Rano was helping expectant Rashi to move and walk. "This school is killing me" Anu groaned again, loud so that she got everyone's attention. "What happened, Drama Queen?" Jigyasa asked looking up her Fashion Times Magazine. "Tomorrow we have mathematics assessment and I don't know anything" Anu mourned. "Alright, there is no mourning here, nobody is dead yet" Jigyasa said focusing back on her magazine "just practice, practice makes perfect". "Thank you" Anu scowled at her mom. "No need to die, I may help you if you want" Rano offered. "You'll, oh, thank you Bhabhi...I love you" Anu jumped in joy.

_

Bani sat down on her chair; and looked down at her food "right, Shikha cooked the food that means fry and oily food" she thought feeling hot on her collar. "Take more, more" Sani told Bani "put more Shikha, she must be hungry". Shikha poured more oily cakes on her plate. Bani leaned to her dad and said "I'll become fat" she whined. Nishikant smiled looking down at his plate and forced a laugh. "Nishi, Why are you laughing" Sani asked Nishikant. "The detective" Bani whispered to her dad. Nishikant choked her food; Bani giggled silently passing her dad a glass of water. "Nishi, what happened?" Sani Aamma asked. "The food isn't good" Shikha asked emotionally. Nishikant quickly shook his head vigorously. "Yes" Bani muttered under her breathe. "Shikha behen, the food is extremely good" Bani said. Shikha blushed.

_

"Bhabhi..." Anu said joyfully "you are a pro, simply genius" Anu danced around happily. "What happened, sissy, ants in your pants" Sahil said joking and teasing his sister. Rano looked amused at them. "Nothing, dumb macho man, just I am sure to pass in flying colours in my Maths exam" she said ducking up and down and continuing dancing. Rano smacked her on the arm. "How? You stole the paper and answered all questions or you bribed the teacher" Ranveer laughed. "Ha...ha...Very funny" Anu said. "Stop teasing her" Raashi told Ranveer.  "Just because there is a brain in the house to help me" Anu said indignantly scowling at both brothers. "Shut up, Anu, you only need to know the formulas". "Huh? Whatever but I am going to pass this time, not fail".

_

Bani was eating a fried potato when she saw someone staring at her. The thought made her stomach churned; someone watching her every move. Bani looked up her plate and saw the same twenty-five year old man. "Arrey, Desh puttar, come here" Sani told the man.  "Oh, Desh" Bani thought "very urban". "Bani, Nishi, this is Desh" Shikha introduced "my brother". "Desh, this is Ms. Bani and her father Nishikant, Bani is a great painter" Sani told him. Desh grinned like a monkey to Bani making her sick to death. "Love...Love in the air" Desh's mind rang. "Huh?" Desh said alarmed. Everyone looked at him as if he was insane. Bani raised an eyebrow to Sani but Sani quickly jumped in saying "he's not mad just a little weird". "Oh" Bani forced a smile. "This family was completely mad" she thought. "Dad, this is mental asylum. When we'll go home" Bani muttered pondering about the one week she was going to pass here.

_

Rano was talking to Rashi and Rashi was giggling making Jigyasa and Anu to laugh out their heads. "Honestly your brother must be a real dummy" Anu laughed. "Dummy...a freak" Rano smiled. "Night everyone".

Rano entered her room feeling really sleepy. Her phone rang and Sonali's number flashed. "Hello Di" Rano said over the phone walking near the window; looking outside. "How's everything?" Sonali asked. "Fine" Rano said biting her lips. "You don't know how to lie, Rano" Sonali told her. Rano sighed "How did you know I was lying...everyone is so nice here but..." she said leaving her sentence incomplete. "Good night Di, nice sleep" she wished Sonali. Rona disconnected and turned around and saw Sahil looking at her. She looked down and walked away.

_

"Bani...Bani...wait" Desh said running to catch her. "Yes" Bani said and thought "foolish". "I fell in love with a fairy at first sight". "Oh?" she said not knowing what else to. "Do you believe love at first sight" he asked her. "No" she said shaking her head. "Me, I do'and I am going to ask her today, actually now" Desh said excitedly. "Bani, I love you'will you marry me" Desh asked. Bani stared at him, dumbstruck. "What...?" she said.

Coming up: JWstar - He proposed you'😆 Hahaha'you gotta laugh, B, I pity you'the Perth-guy actually'...Haha ha...'.🤣

B_colour - Yeah and I need help here!!!  Okay! Help me JW...tell me how I avoid that dumbo'...lease 😡 ðŸ˜”

Please give your feedback...Thank You 
*********************************************************************************************************
Kahin To Hoga Fan Fiction: Love Kicked the Way (to all Rajeev Fans) - updated
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Check out New Short Story:
SS: Just for Business - Walia Asylum

My crazy ideas always flow in my head

Scroll down there's a poll to fill, please fill it, everybody welcome 😊
music_girl thumbnail
Please wish my best friend  on https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1961147
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!

desh actually proposed bani??!!!??

Hope Jai doesn't cme to knw abt dis in future...lol...

Rano s a sure genius!!

I missed my cutie pie Rupali$sob sob$

It was an awesome supersome part..

U know u hav to write on some other couples too like some who are recently famous..

I'm saying dis cos sweety u hav d talent just show it to the world!!!!

Love ya Frankie,

Amanda..
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
I'm looking forwad to the next story
music_girl thumbnail

Chapter #6 (Special Part requested by Amanda)

Bani mouth dropped. "This trip was going to be really long" she thought. "Desh, we can be friends but this, it's far really far that even if I want to run I won't be able to" Bani said hoping he would understand. "No Bani, you have to run'run'because I can't live without you" he said dramatically holding her hand and pointed to his heart as if someone had stabbed onto his back and staggered some steps back. Bani looked desperate and said "No...its no" but if only she knew more what could happen.

Bani crouched into her bed, sleeping soundly. She was playing with colours, various colours, mixing red with yellow creating orange and spreading it here and there, she herself was drenched into the colour..."My heart is broken...she rejected me...!!!" pierced her dream. Bani woke up with a sudden jerk, as if she received a blow on her head. "I must have been dreaming" she said sweating. As she was going to sleep back "She rejected me-e-e-e, me-e-e-e Desh! My h-e-e-e-a-a-rt is b-broken" he stammered. Bani slammed her fists onto her pillow. "Who the hell is drunk" she said standing up and peeping through the window and saw Desh with three bottles of wine, drinking and singing with his sore throat as if his voice box was damaged. Desh saw Bani peeping and sang even louder "I looove yooou...you broke Desh heart...me-whon" he said and fell unconscious. Bani looked shocked and scared "****" she cursed.

_

Rano and Anu were serving the family dinner and they sat down to eat too .Anu had purposely sat near Jigyasa leaving Rano to sit next to Sahil. "Rupali, tell the others what you told your headmaster" Ranveer laughed. "What?" Sahil asked looking down at his favourite niece. Raashi giggled. "Teacher told us that the headmaster...come in our class - we'd need to answer questions". "Headmaster asked me how old I was." Rupali said munching her sandwich and swallowed so that she could talk further. "I told him that asking ladies' age was bad manners". Rano choked her food while Sahil looked shocked remembering their previous conversation. Rano coughed and Sahil grinning passed her the water. Everyone looked surprised at them but Rupali didn't notice anything continued "I received a lollipop and Headmaster said I was very cute and nice". Rano and Sahil looked at each other, while Rano looked dead embarrassed.

_

Bani's stomach churned thinking of the previous night made her shiver. She didn't want to eat and she played with her spoon, not eating anything. There were butterflies in her tummy making her sick. "How dare you to get drunk and spoilt Sani Aamma and Wacko's sleep. Nishi, Bani, did this idiot woke you up from your sleep" Javed uncle asked Nishikant and Bani. Both shook their heads while Desh looked in the eyes of Bani and told Javed uncle "I proposed a girl but she rejected me" he said bowing down. Everyone looked at him emotionally. "Sorry, we didn't know" Javed said patting his back. During the whole breakfast session Desh kept staring at Bani, killing her inside. "I am full" Bani said standing up. "But you barely ate anything" Sani told her. "No, I am full" she said walking away and went inside her room and closed the door.

Nishikant entered Bani's room. "I agree that the food was way too oily". Bani didn't respond. "She must be sad for our jolly Desh" he thought. "Wonder who could refuse our cute and handsome Desh", he said sadly. "Me" Bani said looking at her dad. "What? How could..." Nishikant said surprised. "Dad I want to be alone, and think how to get rid of Desh off my scales".

_

"Rupali" Rano told the pleasant girl to stop. She and Sahil were walking back to their room without talking or looking at each other. "Yes, chachi" she said looking at Rano. "Next time when someone asks you your age you just tell them, okay" Rano said bending to Rupali's level and patting her head. "Oh? Okay then how old are you?" Rupali asked. "Rupali!" Sahil warned. "Let it be, nineteen" Rano said standing up. Rupali giggled and thought "chacha, I'll ask you something will you give it to me". "Yes" Sahil said putting his big hand on her small shoulder. "I want a brother or a sister". "That you'll get, your mom will give you one" Rano laughed. "No, silly, I want chachi's baby, I mean my hmmm, cousin, then me, my future sister or brother and you people's child; we'll play together" Rupali said excited. Rano's eyes widened thinking of the act! Sahil looked at the girl. "Roops, this is hmmm'." he said thinking of an appropriate word. "Impossible" Rano added. "Right". "No...no...No'no'no'no" she chanted whining and groaning. "You said you'll give me one!" "Okay...that'll take time" Sahil said trying to shut her up. Rupali laughed and ran way in a crazy way leaving Rano and Sahil staring at each other; both walked silently in their room and Rano went to sleep on the bed while Sahil crouched down on the sofa.

_

Bani decided only one place could make her feel better. "India Forum" she thought. She hooked onto her laptop and logged in India Forum. "Feelings' Club" she muttered under her breathe. There was one person logged on, she didn't know who he was but decided to ask him to get rid of her problem.

B_colour: @JW_star, Hello, I am B, I need your help 😭

JW_Star: I am reading, B 😊 Cheer up

B_colour: I am in Perth for some week of holidays. And one the first day a guy proposed me'I am just too young and he's on my back. 😭😡

JW_star: What! The Perth-guy actually proposed you 😲'.Hahah'🤣

B_colour: I need help her JW not mocking'help me'okay

JW_star: Just show him how good you're 😉

B_colour: How? I don't understand

JW_star: Silly, show him the person he proposed isn't what he thinks is. Like if he thinks you're nice then show how bad you're'😆

To be continued...

Preview: Bad Bani in the making

music_girl thumbnail
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my God!!

res!!

I hav English paper will cme back and comment at 11..our usual chat time..

Edit:

Howww. Sweeettt!!!!!

I'm damn sure dat it's Jai!!!

Loved it!!!

I think I lov Rupali more Dan u nw lol...

Thnks fr PM..

And s...exams over!!!
Cheers!!$Edited by Gurmina-rks - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmina-rks

oh my God!!

res!!

I hav English paper will cme back and comment at 11..our usual chat time..

no problem honey...exams first 😛
music_girl thumbnail

Chapter #7

B_colour: You are sure, I don't want Sani Aunty and other people think I am a hippie.

JW_star: Oh come on B, you need to pretend before Perth-guy but be yourself with the others. Okay here it's late at night, bye, Private Message me about my perfect plan.

B_colour: Thank you JW, whoever you're

Bani closed her laptop and thought. She was pacing the floor when she jumped triumphantly. "Mission sting operation" she said happily. "Bani…jaan…pyaari Bani…jaan" Desh sang loudly behind her door. "I think I've got an idea" Bani said smiling confidently. "Come on Bani, just show the guy how you're" she thought grinning widely; it was so wide that it covered kilometers. Bani opened the door and said "Desh, I have to think about it; give me some time to know you", very sweetly. Desh smiled "I knew if you couldn't understand the state of my heart, I could convince you with my voice by singing" Desh laughed. "Nice voice! Looks like an old car's broken horn" Bani mumbled. "You said something" Desh asked looking lovingly at her. "Nah". "Let's go for strolling outside".

_

Jai laughed looking at his computer. "B-colour, however you're, I want to meet you". "I hope you one day you'll be able to get rid of the Perth-guy".

_

"You know I had exactly fifty-five boyfriends; but I was just using all of them to get into parties and discos" Bani said warily, inside dancing a victory dance. Desh looked surprised. "I thought you were a homely girl". "Ditto! Hit on the target" Bani thought. Desh was thinking something hard. "Think, baby…think" Bani thought. Bani walked and waited for Desh to catch her. "What about you? I simply love late-night parties and discos…I am babbling away, what do you like". "I actually hate parties and discos". "Oh?" "Did you ever drink?" Bani asked enjoying herself thoroughly scaring Desh to death. "No". "I had drunk so many shots that my friend had to carry me till home" she said laughing. "I don't mind telling you because since we have to decide about our future you need to know me" Bani said sitting down under a tree. "When I was fifteen, a chap even tried to kiss me" Bani said thinking how she could get rid of Desh forever, off her tail. "You..?" Bani asked. "No" Desh said shaking his head vigourously. "Okay…it's late we need to go and have dinner" Bani told Desh "I'll join you in some time". Desh went away thinking of Bani's words. "Desh, I promise tomorrow you'll leave me alone" she said. "Bani!" Nishikant said. Bani swallowed hard turning around.

_

The butler had called her down. Rano rushed downstairs looking at the man. "Hello Ma'am, I am Chris Thomas and I am here to sign a deal with your company" Chris told Rano handling her file. "I am sorry but none of the men are at home now" Rano said studying the file. Chris Thomas looked worried. "Ma'am, sorry it's the last day today and we were told to come here, you better sign the papers as you too have some rights over the company. Or else your company would lose billion rupees' deal". Suddenly something caught Rano's eyes. "I'll call my husband and I'll tell you" She said wincing at the word. Thomas looked really worried this time.

_

"What was that? I never knew a thirteen lad…" Nishikant started when Bani cut her off saying "Dad, I am just getting rid of him by this". "I hope you don't hurt him, that's all I want".

"Sani Aamma, the food is excellent", Bani said trying to hold herself from laughing. Desh who was busy eating stopped and looked at her. He was feeling strange, thinking hard; "did I do the right thing for proposing her before knowing her" Desh thought. "And I'll be unfair to Akashi" Desh thought.

"Hmm, Bani, I need to tell you something" Desh said nervously. "Yes" Bani said tapping her feet. "I d-don't think I want to marry you." Finally, Bani thought. "It's okay, we barely got to know each other" she said. "Thank you for being so understanding" Desh said. "I'll do introduce you to Akashi; one of these days before you goes" Desh said winking. "You…Casanova" Bani giggled.  "Nah, Akashi is my type" Desh said. "Sure". "He is more fun than I thought" Bani said silently. "Thank you JW".

_

"Hello" Sahil said. Rano hesitated. "Hello…Hello…if you…" he started when she said softly over the phone "it's me". Oh, he thought. He changed his tone "anything happened?" "Hmm, yeah, sort of, somebody named Chris Thomas came for some Dubai and Delhi project for some Solomon Richard of US" she said slowly "and he says he needs an immediate signature now". "Oh yeah sign it". "But the whole company doesn't even exist! There is not such company in the whole world" Rano argued. "Look, just sign it okay, don't argue, I'll do whatever the…." he started arrogantly and irritated when Rano chipped in cutting him off "yeah by the way why should I care? Duh, if you occur losses that's your problem and who am I? Okay I am signing it…" she said frustrated and realizing that every of her words were true. Sahil looked extremely surprised with her frustrated voice. "Wow!" he thought and the again pondered "what if she's right, what if we'll occur billion dollars losses and what if he might do something to her?" Without thinking he dialed the home number "Maggie, pass to Rano Ma'am now".

To be continued…

Preview: Bani meets Akashi and Bani thanks JW_star.

Guys I've decided to do a PROMOTIONAL Story for New Sister; my first FF.