SS: Her plan failed...again

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

SS: Her plan failed...again

My Fan Fiction: New Sister (completed) https://musicffsun.blogspot.com/

"Happy valentines' day" Jai said promptly when Bani woke up. "Happy Valentines' day" she said sleepily. She looked up at her room; red roses everywhere, red petals on the floor, red flowers and bouquets, and in the middle was a big teddy bear who had a heart shaped sewed on its chest and there was a message "I Love You, Do you". Bani laughed. "You're too much". "Thank you but I already knew it". "Now, come on, let's get up or Massi's radar will be on" Bani said getting up. "Wait a minute, why are you in a hurry, Massi will understand" Jai protested. "No way" Bani said pushing his face away. Jai stopped her with his hand and smelled her hair and then slowly kissed her cheeks. Bani closed her eyes. "Bye" she said pushing his face and quickly went to take a bath.

Raashi was doing her daily prayer. She was doing the aarti of God. "Om'om" she chanted the prayer song. Her eyes were closed. Soon she finished. She noticed Ranveer behind her and she smiled. "Oh god, do give my husband some knowledge and make him successful" she said. Ranveer's face turned pale like milk mixed with a lot of water. "What?" he cried. Raashi giggled and turned "happy valentines' day".

"Jigyasa" Aditya stopped her with his voice. "Kya" she said irritated. "Happy valentines' day" Aditya said jokingly. "Won't you celebrate with us?" he asked. "Go and celebrate with your mother, valentines' day my foot" Jigyasa roared. "Yeah, today we celebrate this day with our love or our would-be ones but poor me I married a lioness" he chimed laughing. Jigyasa glared at him.

"Happy valentine's day, Tony" Dadi told Tony, the butler. "Happy valentine's day, Dadi" Tony said helping her to descend the stair by holding her hand.

"Sahil has not still wished me, it's already night" Rano said sadly brushing her hair, in her purple nightie. Suddenly the light went off. "Huh? Sahil?" she said scared. She was scared of loneliness and darkness. Someone slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheeks. "Sa'" Rano said closing her eyes. "Sshh'" he said kissing her right check and her right shoulder.

"I thought you wanted Bani and Rano to leave this house" Roshni said pacing the floor. "Yeah, but they are hooked on my brother and my son" Jigyasa said. "What can I do? They must be enjoying today" Jigyasa roared "and Raashi also" Jigyasa thought. "I think I'll make this Bani's worst Valentines' Day" Roshni said "listen to my plan". She whispered something in Jigyasa's ear and Jigyasa grinned.

"Jai, Bani opened the door" Roshni cried. Jai winced and said "what is she doing here?" "What?" Jai said annoyed. "So late at night" Bani said looking at Roshni but then stopped. Roshni was soaked with tears. "What happened" Jai asked. "Ji'ji'Jigyasa'they'they'" Roshni said crying. "They took her away". "What? Explain from the start" Bani said. "We are best friends; we were talking outside when some goons took her" Roshni said wailing and howling again. Bani consoled her while Jai ran downstairs.

"You know you're too cute" Sahil said. He was lying next to Rano. He played with her locks of hairs. He touched her cheek. "Sahil'open the door" Ranveer cried knocking continuously. "What the heck" he said waking up. "Open" Ranveer cried louder. Sahil looked at Rano and woke up "coming don't break the door". He took his bathtub and put it on. Ranveer looked at his brother and filled him in. Meanwhile Raashi entered the room and saw Rano crouched on the bed. She looked embarrassed and quickly took her overall. "What happened" she asked looking at Raashi's serious look.

"Mr. Walia, we found Jigyasa Walia, she's at Trigger's Barn. She's locked up but we can't access there as someone threatened us to kill her". The phone rang and stopped. "Ransom" Rano said. "Maybe". Bani sat on the sofa consoling Massi and Dadi. Ranveer and Jai were pacing the floor with dead serious looks and making continuous calls. Raashi brought coffee for everyone but no one was in a mood to eat or drink. The phone rang again. "Hello" Aditya took the phone and the put it on the loudspeaker mode. "Sign your property papers or we'll kill her, give us all your money and riches" the voice said. "Jai Bhaiyya, save me or they'll kill me'aaahhh" she shrieked. "You listen, sign the papers or we'll cut her to pieces."

"Someone! Go bring the property papers" Jai thundered. "You can't do that" Bani said. "She's my sister, okay, go and bring" he roared. Bani nodded making faces and went upstairs.

Everyone watched Jai signing the papers with solemn looks. "Let's go to Trigger's Barn" he told Aditya. Ranveer followed them and he told Sahil "you stay here and watch out". They reached the Barn; there was a lonely and old house. They pushed the door open. The police forces were on guard. They found Jigyasa. She was in a horrible condition, her hands were attached to her legs, her hair messy, and she looked dreadful. When she saw them, she burst crying. "You shouldn't have signed the papers, brother" she cried. "Come on, lets' go home" Jai said while Ranveer and a police officer freed Jigyasa's hands.

Everyone was having breakfast next morning except Jigyasa. "This house is mine, Roshni, this business is mine, and everything is mine" Jigyasa told Rosh-baby. Jigyasa snorted and laughed loudly. "Poor Jai Bhaiyya". Roshni gave a satisfied look. "Scrape-goats" Roshni laughed. "Let's go to announce the news."

"Bhaiyya, didn't the men come" Jigyasa asked coming with an innocent look. "No, the police is searching for them" Jai said. Jigyasa and Roshni exchanged looks. "This mansion'" Jigyasa said. "It was never and it will never go to anyone else, I had tampered the paper so that they release you" Bani told Jigyasa. "She's so intelligent" Massi praised. "What?" Jigyasa said. "I mean, this house is still ours, yours I mean Jai Bhaiyya". "Yes, luckily my sweet Bani was here" Jai laughed while Bani blushed.

"Our plan failed again'" Roshni said angrily. "All this because of Bani Walia and her brain". "This time before doing anything, we'll do something to avoid her messing in our plans, that's for sure'" Jigyasa said.

ðŸ˜ƒ Thank You

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
do continue soon
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Please comment if you want, I'll close this thread in some days.
Frankie