Posted: 12 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
I'm looking forward to ur next story
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I'm loving it,πŸ‘πŸΌ sorry I took so long to read and comment.😭

Keep on writing, you're doing a fabulous job .❀️  MER.

By the way the SS's were just as good.
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello everyone; here's part eight.

Chapter #8 (Sorry for the short part)

Bani was busy designing something. She was in her overall covered with paints. She had being hours doing this canvas for Desh as a gift. She had misunderstood him in some ways. "Uff, finally finished" she said admiring the painting. The background was inside a church whereby a man dressed in black was putting a ring on the white dressed bride. Bani signed her named at the left bottom of the painting and covered it with a thin muslin paper.

"Now, let's get ready" Bani mumbled. She took out her jeans and her T-shirt and left to get dressed.

_

"Wow!" he thought and the again pondered "what if she's right, what if we'll occur billion dollars losses and what if he might do something to her?" Without thinking he dialed the home number "Maggie, pass to Rano Ma'am now". Margaret nodded and called. Rano was just reaching the pen when Margaret called her "Madam, there's a phone call for you". "Excuse me" Rano said leaving Thomas sitting there. "Hello?" she said over the line quite distracted. "Hello! Listen to me" Sahil said hoping she wouldn't disconnect the phone. Rano was quite. "Don't sign it; I am coming, just make him wait". "What happen to him" she thought putting down the telephone.

_

"Hi, I am Akashi" Akashi said shaking hands with Bani. "Bani" Bani said looking at Akashi up and down. She was a total Indian girl – dress in salwar kameez and without any make-up. "Nice choice Desh" Bani said winking making Akashi blush. "Actually I bought a gift for both of you" Bani said. "What?" Akashi said looking interested. Bani took out the canvas and showed it to Desh and Akashi. "Wow…it's so pretty" Akashi said touching it and smiling. "Who're they?" Desh asked. "Hmm, what did you think – you and Akashi" Bani giggled seeing Desh's face changed. "I still don't believe one week just fly so quickly. Today I am going back home" Bani told Akashi. "Oh?"

Bani was mailing Alisha and Ken.

Hi Alisha, how are you? I am catching the next flight in three hours. I really miss you and had a quiet difficult time here, I met new people; Ken-boy from the plane and Desh-guy here. I'll update you when I'll reach and I bought many gifts for you all.

Hi Ken, Bani here how are you and what are you doing? Hope you're enjoying your holidays. Love, Bani.

_

Sahil had just arrived in the nick of time. He read the papers and glared at Chris Thomas. Chris gulped hard. He was rooted on his seat. "Who do you think we're?" he roared. "Take this and get lost" he said shoving Thomas out of the house. Rano watched amused and silently started to walk away when Sahil stopped her by touching her hand lightly. Rano stopped looking at him in the eye. "Sorry" he said gazing in her eyes for moments. "Actually" Rano started looking away "I shouldn't have answer like that" she said sheepishly."It's okay whereas if you didn't we would have exactly one million as loss". Rano smiled and walked away.

_

"Bani…Bani…" Alisha said jumping up and down at the airport. "Finally" she said happily. Bani hugged her best friend. "I have lots to tell you" Alisha said to Bani. "Are you tired?" she asked. Bani nodded to say no. "Come on" Alisha said dragging her to the car.

_

"I wonder why this Viraj called me to Click for something important!" Jai muttered.

_

Bani reached Click Caf and saw Viraj and Jai seated at the table. She glared at Alisha but Alisha ignored that look. "Hi" Viraj said looking at Bani then gazing for moments at Alisha. "Hi" Bani said looking at Jai and sitting down on a chair. Viraj and Alisha were doing the same eye contacts sessions. Bani and Jai looked at each other bored. "We have good news, we are dating" Alisha sputtered. "What?" Jai and Bani said horrified. "That's why whenever I phoned you; you were always busy, huh?" Jai said annoyingly. "Yup" Viraj said not noticing the annoyance of his friend. Bani was glaring at Alisha ready to kill her at no time. "What? Bani…you just spend your time paintings, or talking to me or else chatting on India Forum as B-colour" Alisha said looking sadly at her friend. "So what?" "By the way, even Jai is on that forum as JW-star" Viraj said giggling. Jai wanted to shake Viraj till he die in no time. "Wait a minute" Bani said looking at Jai "did you just said…" Jai and Bani said together….

Coming up: ?

music_girl thumbnail

Thank You for reading - reached over 1000 views
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update   roses-desi-glitters-98

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

music_girl thumbnail
Coming Soon: Bani and Jai know each other...! They don't think each other as an idiot stupid man/girl !
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, looking forward 2 da next part. Keep up da gud work
music_girl thumbnail
Apologizes - Please Read

I, Frankie IF member also known as Music_girl wants to apologize to all those whom I've offended while writing my Fan Fictions; I didn't mean to hurt anyone by my writings. I love Kasamh Se but I didn't watch the whole show; I stopped when Jigyasa's children get married because I learnt that the show turns into rubbish and I am very young so maybe my thoughts might have hurt you people but I didn't intend to. I apologize to all if you expected more from me. Sorry! Thank you...

Part 9 on page 6
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
thanks for the pm
I'm looking forward to the next part of your story
so when are u  updating new sister again.
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

thanks for the pm
I'm looking forward to the next part of your story
so when are u  updating new sister again.

Well, I have to get ideas - either I start it with a new version or continue the story like I had finished it. Basically I love the hatred that I made the sisters felt for everyone πŸ˜†