Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heena, awesome update as usual๐Ÿ‘. But not fair, you ended the update at such an interesting point. Please update soon. I really want to know piya's reaction to abhay's decision Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This part was really full of hurt!! Awesome dear
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I hate you for the last part ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ u hate me, cn u reli do dat???  i still luv u lot๐Ÿ˜‰and I saw it coming as always, u av gt edwards quality nw, specially wen it comes to me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... i was sure you will do it since I know you very well  hehehehe, ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

rest of my essay and scolding to u will come when I get time to comment ๐Ÿ˜›
apparently I have to write till the end of time and trust  me Im gonna make u suffer...muhahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ   haaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ, nt fair hun, i av taken out time specially to write this b/w such a tight schedule, thoda uss baat ka consideration hone chahiye, although nt hurry coz for nw, i just want to read abt aryan aur uske liye, i cn wait Tongue

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I hate you for the last part and I saw it coming... i was sure you will do it since I know you very well ๐Ÿ˜›

rest of my essay and scolding to u will come when I get time to comment ๐Ÿ˜›
apparently I have to write till the end of time and trust  me Im gonna make u suffer...muhahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Dont tell me. You too. You and Heena are sadists๐Ÿ˜†. But will be looking forward to your FF update. Love the piya-abhay-aryan trio!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing part heena! Oh god what will pia do now?
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wondrful update .so piya knws the truth nw .waiting 4 her reaction..cntnu asap..gud luck wid ur xams..
snitchseeker thumbnail
That update... Angel's pain...Pia's pain...Abhay's ...Jeh's made me cry this is beautiful beyond words
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome heena!!!

Finally pia got to know the truth...

I dont want abhay to leave pia n go..

waiting for the next update

plzzz continue soon

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 wow update i love it  angle is craving for blood and she not  able to control her thrust .   pia is so much pain and angle 's also helpless . pia know truth that jay love her  that  is way abhay bring jay as her doctor. hoe will she react ? i eagerly waiting to know .cont.soon thnx 4 pm