abhiya ff "love n deception"BK-2,note pg 95

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

love n deception

link to book 1

guys wl post d summary of first book later on n thankuu so much to all my regular  n  silent readers, coz widout ur support n wonderful comments, i wouldn't av been able to open a new book !!! thanx alotπŸ€—

for nxt part, check out nxt post!!!

updates

part-22

part-23
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1841552&PID=47565635&#

part-24

part-25

part-26

Edited by heena_mehta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
part-22

after some time abhay turned off d tap, pia was all clinging to him, he took d towel frm d near by hanging n wrapped around her , he took d other one n dried her hair, then he carried her in his strong arms n came out of d washroom n he made her sit on d couch, pia was too shy to look at him for once, she was just holding a silly , shy smile on her lips, which were shivering n turned pale!!! abhay saw her n smiled looking at her innocence n dat so humanly shyness, he went n took out some warm stuff for her to wear n he came back n made her wear dat, pia didn't utter a single word, finally abhay asked- i hope u enjoyed my company???

this time blood rushed down to her cheeks, she quickly hugged him, hiding herself in his strong arms!!!

after few moments-pia said, abhay i m hungry!!!

abhay separated him frm her n while creasing her warm cheeks, he asked- wat do wanna av???

pia- something sweet!!!

abhay smiled n kissed her forehead, pia said- abhay nthing cn b as sweet as ur kiss, bt at this moment ur daughter wants some different sweets!! pia giggled at her own words, meanwhile abhay placed an oder acc to her choice!!!

after aving breakfast, they decide to explore rest of d munich ,although xploring munich just in a day was impossible, so abhay-pia selected few places including gardens, museums,churchs, cathedral , castles n few markets also..!!!!

they spent d whole day admiring both man-made n natural beauty of munich!!! it was blessed wid nature n technology!!!!

they returned to d hotel early evening, as abhay was aving his own things in mind, first regarding wid pia's health n other wid his daughter's demand ..he made pia had her dinner quite earlier n after dat, abhay took her to a room ,provided to them inside their suite only, bt pia never noticed it n as she entered dat exquisite room, a smile got crept on her face looking at dat home theatre on d side wall!!!

pia smiled n aksed- so wat v r going to watch- tom n jerry, chinchan, doaremon, ninza hotri!!!

abhay while taking her to dat soft , velveti wide couch which he arranged specially keeping in mind pia's needs , he said- y don't v ask frm our angel only??

pia adjusted herself comfortable on d couch seating slightly infront of him, while bending her head a little backward on abhay's chest, their hands were entwined n placed on pia's lower tummy, they were facing d screen!!!

abhay connected himself to angel n asked her daughter which movie would she like to watch n her reply was " d lion king"!!

abhay was nt surprised at her daughter's words coz dat movie was xactly wat her mother's choice would b n recently she brought dat lion king tale book, so dat she cn read it for angel, so angel's answer was obivious

abhay turned on d theatre n said- pia angel has seriously gt some tastes like urs!!

pia showing pride in her voice- i think u av forgot abhay she is my daughter also, nt only urs!!!

abhay while kissing her earlobe , whispered- pia, obiviously dats nt possible,how would i av done this all alone,neither in human nor in supernatural world, this thing is possible!!

pia- av some "sharam" abhay, this time is just for our daughter!!!

abhay while moving his lips on her neck, pia did i say dat u should help me anyhow in my work, u just concentarte on movie n i wl concentrate on...

pia while turning her head n giving him dat" u r immpossible" looks!!!

abhay while making those puppy faces said-pia i m just trying to make this movie more interesting!!!!

pia(trying to put on dat angry looks)- no , bt i m nt interested, so...

abhay- bt pia i m sure angel also wants her parents to enjoy this movie to d fullest!!!(still giving her those puppy looks)

pia- n i want her to enjoy this movies n for this i av to watch it wid full concentration n u r distracting me!!!

abhay this time bringing back his orginal smirk- so i m distracting u, haan??

pia smiled a little n was abt 2 turn her head, when abhay cupped her face, k i wl let u watch this movie wid full concentration, just after a small...bt bf4 he could av completed his sentence pia quickly planted a soft kiss on his lips n said- happy???

abhay was all confused cum happy wid her quick gesture n simply nodded his head in yes n she turned around while giggling n started watching her movie!!!

during dis time abhay was keep on trying wid his love tactics n pia was all enjoying this frm inside bt kept on hitting him lightly ,as a gesture of stopping n teasing him!!!

later on abhay found pia dozzed off there only while watching dat movie, abhay made her sleep on dat couch only while himself lying nxt to her, he slowly tucked few strands of her curls behind her ear n kept on admiring her , then he softly kissed her forhead n said- av some sleep my sleeping beauty n i wl b back soon!!!

after sometime abhay came back n found her sleeping peacefully, he smiled n sat nxt to her , he looked at d clock for once n it was stricking tweleve exactly , abhay leaned down n nuzzled his lips wid her!!!

pia who was in deep peacefull sleep didn;t react much at first, bt when he pressed his cold lips slightly on hers, she parted her lips n tried to react wid a little smile!!!

abhay then taking his lips near her ear , softly said- happy b'day love!!!!

pia opened her sleepy eyes n looked at him while holding her perfect smile on her lips . she politely replied- thankuuu so much...abhay made her sit n she was resting her head on his chest , when he aksed- would u love to enjoy this special day of urs just wid me??

she moved a little away frm him, to av proper look of his face , she miled a little n to quite opposite of her nature, she took d charge n in dat sleepy moment only, he put her hands slowly around his neck n bringing his face close to her, she placed her lips on his, dat was just a soft one frm her side, bt abhay turned it down into a passionate one!!!

later on abhay took pia to d balcony of their suite, it was breathtakking view outside, nt just coz of nature bt also coz of wat abhay arranged it for her, it was snowing outside, abhay slowly took away his hands frm her eyes n for once she felt like she was standing somewhere in heaven, bt then sweet n yummy chocolaty smell bring him back to dat place , she found Chocolate Caramel Cake from Cukaya's placed in d centre beautiful italian glass table wid set of two Waterford Wishes Love and Romance Flutes (champange glassess)

pia looked at him, there was just single thought was there in her mind "how cn she b so lucky to av him in his life"?? she couldn't stop himself n hugged him tightly wid all her strength!!!

pia- thankuuu so much abhay for making this b'day, d best one of my whole life , i love u, i love u so much, i cn't think of my life widout u!!!! she just said all in one flow!!!

abhay's xpressions changed frm gay to gloomy one coz he himself was nt sure of d future which pia was talking abt , bt then holding himself , he replied- i luv u too pia!!! u r my sunshine!!!

they kept standing their for few more minutes n after dat abhay brought her near d table n made her sit on d chair n himself sat nxt to her while folding his knees on d floor, pia kept looking at him, her eyes were expressing all, watever she was feeling at dat moment!!!

abhay hold her hands in his n while smiling he said- pia i knw u cn't resist my charms bt at present i want u too celebrate this day by cutting this cake(he said while handling knife to her), pia smiled a little n then she blown dat candle placing on her cake n they both cut d acke n abhay took a piece frm it n fed her, he kissed her forehead n wished her again !!!

after a while abhay sat infront of her n took dat glass frm d table n she also did d same, bt she was wondering dat abhay himself offering champange to him otherwise earlier dat morning when they visited beer garden , he simply refused her even to av a sip of dat!!!

abhay understood her confusion bt didn't say nything, he simply brought his glass forward to raise q toast n pia did d same n as soon as her lips touch d glass n liquid touched her lips n entered her mouth, she realised dat it was plane water!!!

abhay showed his perfect dimpled smile n pia was just nodding her head to n fro indisbelief while smiling!!!

pia- u won't allow me to av ny hard drinks bf4 my delievery na!!

abhay- sorry bt u knw dat!!

pia- i understand abhay , bt promise me, after my delievery, i wanna try all hard drinks wid u!!!

abhay(lost his track for a sec after listening her words) bt then he said- of,course it would b my pleasure, to knw how wild u cn turn after drinking n he winked at her!!!

pia was looking at him wid wideeyes- u r too much abhay n suddenly she felt angel's' kick n this sudden act of her daughters made pia dropped her glass , breaking down into pieces few on table n rest on floor n a small piece on her finger also , she looked at her finger wid a little pain , till d time blood covered d piece of glass on her finger, she took it out n was abt to say something, when she noticed him n she realised dat she was bleeding which was nt a normal thing!!!

pia - abhay!!!

abhay while controlling himself- pia, u go n wash it , i wl b ok!!!

pia looked at him for once n left d place!!!after some time abhay entered d washroom n found pia standing all confused infront of mirror, her hand was under d tap, bt she wasn't turning it on!!!

abhay came to her n while holding her hand he asked - wats wrong pia??

pia was just looking at her finger which was all covered wid blood nw, she was all confused n feeling restless!!!

abhay again- pia say something wats wrong y didn't u wash it??

pia(while stammering)- abhay, blood, i mean blood is smelling good to me, i m confused!!! i mean, i don't want to wash my hand, i m craving it!!! she said all this while looking at her hand only n after saying it she saw him , he was looking horrified!!

his face was blank, hard like ice, pia understood dat ,dat was nt a good sign, somewhere she knew wat her craving for blood meant!!!

pia- abhay, does it mean!!

abhay coming back his senses, he replied while looking into her questioning eyes- it means angel craves for blood nw!!! he said n moved towards cupborad n came back wid first aid -box, he went all silent at sudden, he cleaned her wound n bandaged it, pia was just trying to figure out wat was going in his mind!!!

he brought her back to d room n made her sit on d bed!!! he turned around to leave when she held him frm his wrist!!! bt he kept standing still n she was facing his back!!

she decided to break dat silence which was killing her, bt bf4 she could av asked something, abhay said- av some sleep pia, v r going back tomorrow!!!

pia was shocked, she wanted to knw d reason n she wanted to say "no" bt again he said n dats final!!

she left his wrist n started looking down, she was confused , hurt n shocked n also a bit scared!!!

abhay closed his eyes for once n turned around , he saw her n cursed himself for talking to her like this, he sat infront of her n cupped her face, making her look into his eyes- i m sorry pia, bt v need to go back, angel is growing n her vampire instincts also!!! ur blood craving, means nw angel needs blood to fed herself!!!

pia saw d pain n guilt in his eyes, she closed her eyes n said - i understand n i knw angel wl never hurt me!!

abhay- dat won't b under her control pia, she won't b able to control her craving for blood n dcloset source of blood for her is U!!! v r going back pia, v r going back to INDIA, Dheradoon!!!

pia opened her eyes wid another shock n repeated his words- INDIA, dheradoon!!! wat do u mean abhay??

abhay knw holding her hands- v need a doctor pia, v need someone who cn take cr of u, who cn save u, who cn always b wid u!!

pia (holding confused, somewat blank, frightened xpressions)- abhay i need a doc, i understand, bt rest y did u say dat n moreover abt whom r u talking abt??

abhay(knew dis day wl arrive soon , bt he never thought dat soon wl b so soon)-i m talking jay khurana pia!!!

pia at dat moment didn't knw how to react , d more she was trying to understand dat all of sudden happenings, she was getting more confused- JAY KHURANA, Alina's brother, who was studying in dehradoon medical college n left dat place all sudden for his practice!!!

abhay-hmmm

pia- bt how cn he help us??

abhay- pia, they r nt human beings ,neither jay nor alina!

pia(while gulping her silva)- then who r they, vampires???

abhay- no, they r nt vampires, they r werwolves!!!

pia suddenly took away her hands frm his, abhay noticed those change inxpression frm scared one to confused n disbelief one n she asked-wat do u mean abhay, u want me to trust some werewolf wid my angel, no way!!!

abhay- pia listen to me!!

pia- no abhay, plsss...i cn't do this, v don't need nyone, i knw u cn take cr of all d things...pls abhay!!

abhay pulled pia in his arms n started creasing her back to calm her down- pia u trust me na!!!

pia- hmmm

abhay- then trust my decision, jay wl never hurt u, he cn't, u n angel wl b totally safe wid him!!

pia while clutching him more tightly- how cn u say dat abhay, he is a werewolf!!

abhay didn't reply this time , he just thought- i cn't tel u pia, bt i knw he wl shed his last drop of blood just to save u !!! bt then coming out of his thoughts he said- coz of my n jay's friendship !!!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

alright...if you thought I reserved this post and forgotten your wrong πŸ˜› I had to read it twice before commenting and didn't get time earlier πŸ˜­
Now, coming to the update...superbbb as usual πŸ˜³
Ufff Abhay is soo naughty here β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ and btw, I love Lion King n now you plz don tell me u love lion king as well πŸ€£
I love how Piya i distracted...has to be πŸ˜‰ and the birthday arrangements were just woww...soo perfect and romantic... any girl would have loved it πŸ˜ 
now connection no (I lost count πŸ€£) how did u know I will write a bday sequence soon ha? πŸ€£ yeh kaunsi telepathic connection hai.. mujhe janna hai πŸ€£ kiski bday and which FF i wont tell you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
I would also love to see drunk Piya πŸ˜‰ now going to the serious part, it was pretty expected that angel would crave for blood since she's halfbreed and Jeh the doctor πŸ˜³ 
you literally made me speechless so story is moving to india now.. lookign forward to the next part...
luv u loads πŸ€—

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

*edited*

Awesome part Heena! So angel's craving for blood... I hope she doesn't hurt Pia... Abhay's so caring. Continue soon!
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heenu di...congo 4 ur nw thread...πŸ₯³ wt an amazng uopdt dear...wd so many twists...⭐️gosh dr romanc ws prfct...😳n dn d brthday celebratn...wow...it ws awsm...πŸ‘'ar ye kya hl gya????? angel cravng 4 bld nw n pia's lyf n danger??????😲 i gs ye to hona hi tha...n wt s abhay upto?????πŸ˜•kiske 'aas bhej ra hai pia ko?????jeh ke 'ass????? i gs jeh usd to lv pia na?????πŸ˜†bt y s abhay vanishing????awww...i hope everythng bcms norma. soon...avi to filhaal i gs mera towel hi kaam aega kyu??????πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†cont soon...lv u loaadsss...πŸ€— Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
heena...that was a fab update...i loved it...

the bday was so cute and romantic though it ended on lil bad note...and pia craving for blood..abhay gonna have tough time around her...and now jeh will enter..lets see how his character shapes up...

update soon...thanks for pm...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz dear for book 2!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The birthday arrangement was really sweet Heena...well done...
Unfortunately the day ended in a shock for  Piya...
Jay sounds like a good guy here...
But why exactly does Abhay trust him...
Jay will fight till his last breath but why will he do that for a vampire...
Seems like another secret in making...
Kudos for this update Heena and for the 2nd book
Cntnu onπŸ€—
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CONGO Heena on ur new thread I m so happy 4 u & yay ur update was so romantic I was so lost Abhiya were fab.Abhay is such a darling the way he organised everything 4 Pia was so gud.I jst loved it heena.All the romantic scenes were well described.Angel is an angel I hope she is strong enough not 2 hurt her mom.Oh now wht Jeh will do?I hope Abhiya remains together😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Congratulations for ur new thread!! πŸ₯³
It was an awesome update,with Abhay's extreme caring nature 2wrds Piya and Abhay's naughtiness..πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ but as usual,Abhay is taking a wrong decision of sending Piya and Angel with Jay.πŸ˜”