Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome n plz continue n pm me...
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
🤢ohhh...poor nilesh...!!! tooo baddd...!!!!!!!! bechara...!!!!!!

but the story is super cool...!!!😊👏 the nilesh who's always playing pranks is soo worried for simmi...!!! nice story...!!!!

update the next chapter soon...!! and please PM me..!!!😊
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While driving to the hospital,she thought of all the moments she had spent with nil.He was there to help her always,he was there when she had lost her favourite rubber in kindergarden,he was there when she had no date for the school dance,he wa there when she got drunk in the club and most importantly he was there when karan had dumped her.And what did she do for him in return.Nothing.She just hooked up again with karan ,when she knew very well that right now he was on top of nil's hate list.She couldn"t believe she did this.She was ready to sacrifice her friendship with nil just becoz of a stupid guy.She felt her eyes dampen.
When she reached the hospital she found everyone in a very sad and depressed mood.She owed nil an apology coz if she didn't apologise she might loose her best friend.The nurse came out and everyone rushed towards her.
vicky:is he fine?
nurse:the patient is fine now but he needs rest.You all can goand meet him one by one.
vicky was the first one to go.everyone went one by one .at last it was simmi's chance.
when she entered the room , nil was happy that she had come to see him but when he remembered what had happened in the cafe his expression changed.
simmi:nil I'm really sorry for what happened in the cafe.
nil:sorry for what?i'm not angry at you.It's ypur life and you have the liberty to live it in your own way.so plz don't apologise.
simmi:nil you know that i love him an dkaran is a changed person now.i know he wouldn't do what he did the last time.
nil:i told you sim,its your life,you can do whatever you wan't to do.you don't need to come to me everytime for getting ur choices attested by me.if i say go and dump karan,would you dump him?no .then why are you explaining it to me.i'm your friend and i want you to be always sure of what you want in life.and look sim today i'm here but maybe tomorrow i won't be here to solve ur problems.
simmi:i thought we were friends.
nil:and i thought you just came here to ask me about my health and not narrate me an essay about the topic"why karan is a good guy"
simmi:bye nil i'll see you at the rehearsals coz i guess you can't tolerate to sse my face for any longer time.
she turned and she left.how can he leave her like this in her mess of problems?on the other hand nil was angry at himself.did he say too much???he knew he was the only person to whom simmi opened up and now he just refused to help her and left her alone.
simmi knew that she had lost her best friend just becoz of a stupid guy and if whatever nil had said about karan turned out to be true then she won't be able to forgive herself.
The next day nil was not at the college and how much ever she tried not to think about him ,she just couldn't.but why was  she thinking about him?y did he matter to her so much?had she fallen for her best friend?she was confused and there was no one to clear her confusion.
when she was driving home that day ,she saw karan with some other girl.she didn't sit and cruy there.all she did was ,she went up to him and broke up.she idn't shed a single tear forhim coz she kne whe didn't deserve her tears.
when she was back home, she regretted fighting with him.she knew he would never be there for her to console her.he would say that he had already warned her.so she decided that she  won't let anyone know that they had broken up.
for the next one week ,nil didn't come for the rehearsals.simmi wasn't able to give 100% in the rehearsals.sharon noticed this but she didn't shout at her.after the rehearsals when everyone was leaving the room sharon went to talk to simmi.
sharon:you like him don't you?
simmi:whom are you talking about?
sharon:i think you know very well about whom i'm talking
simmi:no.it's nothing like that.i'm not feeling well.
sharon:Ms. simmi gujral do you think I'm dsumb.it's so obvious that you like him.
simmi:so what if i like him?i mean nothing to him.
sharon:who told you this?don't make some stupid assumptions just because he was rude to you.i think even he likes you.i'll help you find out afterall u r my best girl buddy.
simmi:he doesn't like me sharon and we are not doing this.he doesn't even consider me as his friend now.
sharon:sim do you remember when i insulted swayum just becoz he proposed me in front of everyone,at that time i wasn't sure whether i really like him.then he didn't talk to me for days.that time i felt sumthing was missing from my life and then i apologised to him and look today things are going on just fine with us.sim if he really loves you he can't be angry with you for a long time.
simmi:but i tried apologising and it didn't work!
sharon:give him some time dear and i know he'll melt.
simmi:thanks sharon.i really am relieved talking to you. i don't know if i've told you earlier but you are the world's bestest best friend.
simmi huuged sharon.sharon just smiled at what simmi had just said.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
OMG YAYYY !!! U updated !!! and its goood news !! Stupid Karan is gone !! ARGH hate that cheating son of a duck !! :@    Awww Pooor Sim-Sim ... i hope she shows up at Nil's house with some beer or somthign LOL .. GREAT UPDATE ! !My fav chapter so far !! :D

YAY!! STUPID KARAN IS GONE!! THIS IS MY FAV PART TILL NOW!!

katie.swaron thumbnail
Sorry guys but this is not the end of karan.he'll be back soon.
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
nice update...!!!!!!😊 soo glad that stupid karan is gone...!!!! lets see what is going to happen now...!!! i hope nil forgives sim-sim soon...!!! and even if karan comes back...i hope nil teaches him the lesson of his life...!!!update soon...!!!!!!!!😛 Edited by dildostiidancee - 12 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awsum! loved Sharon-Simmi bond!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW dat was BRILLIANT😃...YAYYY she broke off wid KARAN...nd aww she misses Nil nd sooo damn luvs him😳...luvd d convo btw Sharon-Sim😳
AWSUM work gurl👏...update sooon😳
katie.swaron thumbnail

She was watching some sort of romantic girlish movies.Love was so simple in movies,THE GIRL LOVED THE GUY AND THE GUY LOVED THE GIRL BACK.But in real life when you loved someone it was not necessary that the person loved you back.
The next day at the college all the dazzlers were just hanging out in the cafe,when nil entered with a girl.That girl was surely hot and and every guy in the canteen was throwing glances at her.When vicky saw her he dropped the sandwich which he was eating.Rey seemed to uneffected and just smiled at her.Rinni was just staring at her and sharon was jealous that someone hotter than her had turned up at the college.Simmi just sat their expressionless,she was confused.she was curious to know who she was?
nil:hey guys meet sarah.she's new in the college.
everyone:hiii
sarah:hi everyone...nice meeting you guys.nil was telling me about you guys and trust me every single word he told me is true.
everyone just stared at her.she was new in the college and she called nilesh as nil.Vicky knew there was something nil was hiding from him and he needed to find out what it was.
nil saw the expression on his face and decided to tell everyone the truth.
nil:guys sarah is my girlfriend and we've been seeing each other since weeks.
Simmi just stood there ,completely shocked on what he had said.She just left from the canteen without saying a word.
Sharon:guys i think i should leave.I've got my classes now.Come rinni lets go.
Nilesh felt that he had done something very wrong.He had just hooked up with sarah just because he was alone and his friends were a bit too busy in their love life.And now his friends didn't seem to be much happy with his decision.
Sarah:i don't think ur freinds like me nil.
Nilesh:its nothing like that.u r new and i didn't tell them about us so they are a bit upset.with time u will be accepted..so chill.
Sarah:thanx nil.i have to go now.i have got my classes and i don't want to be late.
==========================================================================
In the evening when everyone was leaving after rehearsals,nil approached sharron.
Nil:sarah wants to join the dazzlers.
Sharon:i thought she was already a dazzler.
Nil:i mean the dance team.She's a great dancer.
Sharon:but nil we have already got 6 dancers in the team.and even if i say yes,then whom is simmi going to dance with.
Nil:we can find her another partner...I'll find her a gud dance partner.
Sharon:we need to discuss about it as i can't make such a big decision on my own.
Nil:i understand sharon.we will talk about it tomorrow.
Sharon knew if simmi got to know this she would be furious.Nil had surely changed a lot after simmi had rebuked him and shron knew this very well.
Simmi was at her home.She lay on the bed ,and her mind went back to what she had seen in the canteen.Nil surely had changed and she had lost her best friend.Things were never going to be same now.But sumwhere she felt that nil still cared for her.
Next day at the canteen the dazzlers all sat together,but nil sat with sarah on a seperate table.
Rinni:look at them.they look so adorable.
Sharon:sipping milkshake from the same glass doen't make you look adorable.
Simmi was seeing this and she was literaaaly fuming when she saw this.
Siimi:i think I'll get sick if i see any of those mushy romantic things.i'll see you guys later.
sharon:Simmi don't forget to come for the rehaersals on time.we need to discuss sumthing.
simmi:sure
Simmi thought that nil was doing all this just to make her jealous.So all she needed to do was to ignore him and pretend as if she didn't care.
Simmi was late for the rehearsals.when she entered the rehearsal haal she saw sarah practicing their routine.
Simmi:what are you doing here?
Sarah:i joined ur dance team
simmi:this is no college club that anyone can join.Can anyone tell me what is happening?
vicky:simmi u r late.
simmi:just coz i'm late for the rehearsals,you guys replaced me.Where is sharon?
sharon:look simmi i didn't throw you out of the team,its just that nil will be dancing with sarah and nil promised me that he'll find you a partner.
simmi just looked at nilesh,all the care and the love disappered in a second.She was really hurt,how could he do this?all her hopes had been shattered.Her best friend had just found sumone for himself so he left her.simmi was about to cry,but she kept her tears from falling down.
sharon:we discussed about this ,thats y i asked you to come on time.everyone agreed with sarah joining the team.
simmi:i'm cool wid it.but i wanna ask nil that who is my new partner?
Nilesh:look simmi i don't think that you are taking this to be sumthing personal.i think sarah is gr8 dancer and she very well deserves to be in our team.and she's comfortable dancing wid me so i took her as my partner and you dance gr8 wid everyone.
simmi:nil i didn't ask for an explanation.i just wanna know who my partner is?
nil:so guys meet sam,he's joining our team.sharon and i even auditioned him and i must say he is pretty gud.
simmi:hi sam,nice meeting you.
sam:i'm so lucky to get a pretty partner for dancing.thank you so much nil .
Days went by and simmi had forgotten all her feelings for nilesh.Nil was happy in his own life and simmi was happy in her own.Now simmi didn't used to get jealous when sarah and nil were a bit too close.
But one fine day when they were reahersing some particular sort of lifts,sam dropped simmi.Simmi fell and she had hurt her leg.Nil was the first one to come there.
nil:simmi are you alright? and sam can't youy lift her properly.
simmi:nil it's not his fault.and i'm fine.
Nil:lets get you to the first aid room.
and he bent to pick her up.
simmi:stop.i said i'm fine.i"ll go to the first aid room on my own.
Nil was shocked that simmi had actually shouted on him.Nilesh knew he was the one who was responsible for her this behaviour.
The crushed feelings were living again.Simmi was happy that nil still cared about her and may be they could get together.