Frequent Posters

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum yaar!
d way u described NiMmi's relatnshp was BEAUTIFUL!!!!👏
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Damn ... nnnooo not poor Nil !! 😭 Dont break his heart !! 🥺 But what u wrote is sooo true in real life ... gurls ITNI si sorry pe maaan jaatey hai and they forgive all his mistakes ... and guys like Karan take advantage of that 😡

Great update once again and LOVE how fast u write  ! 😳
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG dis was an AWSUM update😃 but sad too...feel horrible for Nil😭...but hope Simmi soon realises her mistake nd goes to Nil😳
u r an AWSUM writer nd luv ur quick updates...update soon wana knw wat happens next😃

Poor Nilesh!!

Edited by crazyxgirl20 - 12 years ago
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was really angry at her.How could she forgive the guy who played with her heart so easily?He knew he wasn't good for her and he was pretty sure that when he would tell this to simmi she would get mad at him.He couldn't take the risk of loosing her.
Vicky had caught him staring at her during the rehearsals.
Vicky:dude she's already taken.stop staring at her.
Nilesh:he's not good for her.he doesn't deserve her.i saw him with some other girl in morning.
vicky:why don't you tell her?
nilesh:i can't dude.she would never believe me.she loves him and she doesn't want me to poke my nose in their relationship.
vicky:but you can't let him use her?you ought to do something
nilesh:i'll give it a try...lets see how things turn out to be.

He call simmi to meet him at the cafe.
simmi:nil if it's about karan then pls i don't want to listen to what you are saying.
nilesh:simmi pls i'm your friend so why would i lie to you about him.i'm telling you he's not the guy for you
simmi:enough nil ! you are my friend and you don't love me like he does.you know what nil you've never been in love so you won't understand what i'm feeling right now.And let me make it very clear that i love him and even if he dumps me again i'll get over it on my own and i won't come running to you for help.
And with this she left.He sat there at the table, he was completely stunned by what she had said.If this is what you get when you help people ,then he was not going to help her.He was driving his car ,but his mind went back to what she had said in the cafe.what did she know about love? He was in his own world of thoughts and so he didn't see that a truck was coming in his direction.
She was getting ready for karan's party.She wasn't in the mood to party but then karan would feel bad if she missed it.Had she been very rude with nil today?Karan was her boyfriend but she couldn't forget that nil was her best buddy.Was she putting her friendship at stake for her boyfriend?was she being too selfish?She decided that she would apologise to nil the next day.but now she had to hurry as she had a party to attend.
Vicky was on a date with neha when he got to know that nilesh had an accident.they both rushed to the hospital.All were there except for simmi.Vicky tried calling her but there was no reply.The doctors said that he was critical and they would try their best to save him.
Everyone was tensed,vicky sat there expressionless.He was angry that simmi wasn't picking up the phone and at the same time he was worried that what if something happend to his friend.
She came home late after the party and she opened her purse to check her phone.She found that she had 20 miss calls and all of them were from vicky.she called him up.
simmi:vicky did i miss yet another party...i'm sorry if i did
vicky:y didn't you pick up the phone?
simmi:i was at karan's party and the music was really loud.but tell me what happened?you sound so worried..
vicky:nil had an accident and he's critical.Come to the hospital fast.
simmi dropped the phone from her hand.tears swelled up in her eyes and somewhere down the line she knew she was the reason for his accident.she rushed to the hospital.

Wow!! you're FF is really good!! Plzz PM me when you write the next part, i really dont wanna miss it!!

Edited by crazyxgirl20 - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
NAhiiin !!! NOT NILESH !!! NOOO 😭

But plotwise ... EXCELLENT TWIST !! 👍🏼 Can't wait to find out what happens next !

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This story is going marvellous. I wish CV's show this story for nimmi it'll be a hit
😍
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMg dat was a very well written part😳...very sad thou...pooor Nil😭...hope he recovers...but luv d way Vicky totally understands Nil's situation😳
its an AWSUM part...keep writing😃
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part!!!
do PM me also the nxt time u upd8!!!!
dont want to miss it!!!!