Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I LOVE how u are showing Simmi's inner torment ... and that feeeling of being alone 🥺 .. even  in a crowd of ppl   👏 And the best part is how NIlesh is the only one who seems to sense that something is amisss  ... while everyonw else is busy with their lives and apne dhunn mein mast hai ! Poor SImmi  🥺  .. 

Can't wait to see How Nil heals her .. and eases her pain .. 😳plz usska entry thoda jaldi maar naa 😆 ... I 've always wanted someone to write an FF where Nilesh is more than a funny sidekick ... so thanks for writing this !

And HATS OFFF to u gurl ... since Nilesh is shown as a comic character and Simmi as a shallow bimbo side-kick .. it would be very difficult for someone to portray them in a serious light ... that too with such intense human feelings .. but u have done that .. so this story gets a 👍🏼 X infinity from me !

CAn't wait for the next chapter !!! 😳
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
😊😛so good how u have taken nilesh and simmi as ur main characters...!!! u have expressed simmi's feelings soo well...!!!
great going...!!!!👏
update soon and please PM me when u do..!!!😊
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He observed her throughout the lecture,she wasn't paying the slightest attention to what the prof. was saying.He was worried,he really wished that she didn't  do something stupid to hurt herself a just because of that dumb guy.the belll rang and everyone was leaving the class,she didn't wait for sharon and rinni and rushed out of the class.He knew she would sit somewhere alone and cry so he went behind her,but he was stopped by vicky.
vicky:the lecture was so damn boring yaar...thank god its over.
nilesh:i'll talk to you later dude .right now i have some really important work.
vicky:kaha ja raha hai tu?and aisa kaunsa kam hai jis ke liya tu itna bhag raha hai.
nilesh:i'll explain it to you later..
she was walking really fast and when she reached the parking lot she just sat in her car and drove away.
he tried calling her but she didn't answer it.for everyone in the collge ,simmi was a bimbo but for nil she was someone really special.he shared a special bond with her.she was his dance partner so they spent a lot of time together and they really knew each other very well.Vicky was for sure his best buddy but the bond he shared with si mi was completely different.Simmi was the only person who knew that there was more to nilesh than just a dancer or a rapper.She had helped him to find dates for the school dance,she helped him with his assignments and she defended him when sharon used to get mad at him.he knew she expected him to help her and he would never let her expectations down.he rushed to her house immedietly.
simmi opened the door and she was quite surprised to find him there.one could clearly saw taht she had been crying lately.
simmi:hey...what a pleasent surprise!!!kuch kaam tha kya?
nil:i need to talk to you regarding something
simmi:sure come in.
nilesh:i know sim that you are heartbroken but you shouldn't cry over hium becoz he simply didn't deserve you.
simmi:how do you know about this????????
nil:i was at the club that day when you guys broke up...
simmi:look nil i don't wanna talk about it.
tears dropped from her eyes and every tear she shed gave an undescribable pain to nil.he didn't know what was happening.
nil:sim u never cry over guys,and u don't look good when you cry.
he wiped her tearsa nd said" i want my cheerful friend back"
a wide smile spread across her face.she knew that nil would always be there when she was in trouble and once again he had helped her.
simmi:thanx nil for being here and i promise you that i won't cry again.
and then she hugged him.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
HERO Nilesh ka entry !!! 😆

FINALLY !!! 

AND OMG !!! 

My fav. bit !!! 😳

"SHe is the only one who knew there was more to Nilesh than just a dancer / rapper"

LOVE it !!! ^^ I am sharing ur story on Nilesh's and Simmi's Facebook page !! 😳

Cant wait for the next update !!

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ur soo AWSUM nd quick😃...haila pls PM me oderwise i dnt get to knw wen u update😆
cuming to d update WHOA😲...u hav seriusly written it sooo BEAUTIFULLY😳 i'm sooo mesmerized i was literally like dis😍😍 😍d whole tym i was reading it😳
OMG d way u described everything frm Nil's pt. of view jus makes me luv him more nd more☺️...especially d line Rafi mentioned OMG i was bowled over wid dat lyn☺️
u really write AWSUM👏...plz update sooon nd lemme knw plz😳
katie.swaron thumbnail
everyone writes ff on kriyansh and swaron...so i decided to take the untrodden path.i feel nimmi are the most ignored couple on the show and they hardly get footage as a couple so i started this fanfic and thanks guys for reading it.i'll keep updating it until i run out of ideas and this is going to be a pretty long ff. Edited by ketaki123 - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki123

everyone writes ff on kriyansh and swaron...so i decided to take the untrodden path.i feel nimmi are the most ignored couple on the show and they hardly get footage as a couple so i started this fanfic and thanks guys for reading it.i'll keep updating it until i run out of ideas and this is going to be a pretty long ff.

Yayyy the longer the BETTER !!! 😆 and kudos for takin the path less trodden ! 😳  Hope we can see more NiMmi bonding soon !
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you are an awesome and a speedy writer.I know it's difficult to stop the flow of writing when 1 starts and u write so well. Simmi looks such a different person in yor FF and all the best for the upcoming updates. Dyingly waiting for it
:)
katie.swaron thumbnail

Next day when she was at the rehearsals,she had a smile on her face.He was happy that she was again the old cheerful simmi.

That night the boys had went clubbing.The guys were all just to obssesed with their girls and just couldn't stop talking about them.He sat their quietly,away from their discussion as he had nothing to say.Vicky saw that nil was not so intrested in this topic.
vicky:hey nil its high time that you find a  chick for yourself.
and all the boys agreed to it.He had been single for a long time now.
bharat:i thought he was with simmi
vicky:no dude...simmi has a boyfriend.
swayam:but nil and simmi would have looked cute as a couple.
nilesh:guys i was much happy when ur love life was our topic for discussion .so could u please stop talking about my relationship status.

He was just lokking around when his eyes got stuck on something.what was she doing here?For the first time in his life nil actually noticed what she was wearing.Her cocktail dress fit her so perfectly and with the kind of makeup she had put on any man in the club would take notice of her and nil was no exception.She was not alone,she was with karan.Nil couldn't believe what he was seeing.Yesterday she had cried for this guy becoz he had dumped her and here they were together as if nothing had happened.She caught him staring at her.She walked towards him.
simmi:look nil don't get pissed off.pls.he said sorry to me and i forgave him.
at once nilesh thought that she was too inoccent but then he knew that this guy was just using her and it was his duty as a friend that he wouldn't let his friend to be with a wrong guy.
nilesh:i thought u were never going to forgive him.look sim he is not good for you .you deserve someone much better.
simmi:look nil he apologised and he promised me that he wouldn't do that again.
nilesh:he doesn't deserve you.you are too good for him.he's playing with your heart.
simmi:we will talk about this later nil, and lets not make a scene here.

And then she walked away.He was only trying to protect and what did he get in return,nothing.he thought that maybe somewhere down the line she liked him,but he was wrong.She considered karan as her reason for existence.maybe he was wrong about karan,maybe simmi and karan were made for each other thats why he came back to her.He decided that he won't interfere in their life.As long as she was happy he was happy.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww!!! Nil m feeling bad for him. this Karan will ruin sim's life. Sim understand the love and care of nil. and Ketaki you are awesome. just continue with yr awesome ff