Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey rafi...totally agree wid u man...freaking kabab mein hadi onli...
n what is that nil cant remember????  hope its not simmi's B'day...n he goes on a date with MS kabba mein haddi...^_^...like JTYJN...
nyways @ketaki123...thanks a lot for this update man...u r awsome ...keep writing...n nxt tym u update pls can u pm me...pweeeshhh wid a cherry on top...XD
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok on d previous chp sorry din c it😛...cud u pls update ur title too so dat atleast i'll cum 2 knw u updated😳...ok dat was a real SHOCKER...Nil wid gf.😲...oh pooor Simmi now...but it was an AWSUM part😃...lykd d way u made Sarah's entry in d dance team nd awww Nil still cares for Simmi wen will dey realise it or accept d fact😛
cuming to d recent update...WOW luvd d beginning Simmi playing d guitar...very nice😳...oh he turned her down...nd he has no idea wat he did...poor Simmi...but again AWSUm update...gr8 going gurl👏
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

...WOW luvd d beginning Simmi playing d guitar...very nice😳...oh he turned her down...nd he has no idea wat he did...poor Simmi...but again AWSUm update...gr8 going gurl👏

Yeah totally agree with Farah .. that Simmi playing the guitar part was a really nice touch ... shows the softer side of an otherwise tough Dazzler .. Why does it remind me of that Taylor Swift song "Teardrops on my guitar" ? 🥺
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Yeah totally agree with Farah .. that Simmi playing the guitar part was a really nice touch ... shows the softer side of an otherwise tough Dazzler .. Why does it remind me of that Taylor Swift song "Teardrops on my guitar" ? 🥺

OMG i was thinking d same...dat song totally suits dem
OMG!! Sarah is such a kabaab mein haddi!! Pehle woh Karan ka bacha aur ab yeh!! Ketaki yaar you're on roll!! great twist!! I am having a feeling that Nil is forgetting Simmi's b-day 😡
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
wow ketaki...really amazing...!!!👏 and simmi playing a soft song on her guitar...i like it...!!! 
or in dono ki problems toh na...!!! jeeti-jagti chalti-firti  problems hai inki...!!!! kab tapak jaye pata nahi...!!!!
really gr8 yaar...!!
plz update soon and PM me...!!!!!1😊
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For one split second in the car,simmi really thought that she had her best friend back.But then sarah dropped in.It was not as if sarah wasn't gud for nil,but she felt she was much better.

that night nil dropped by at simmi's house with a crate of beers and some movies.
Nilesh:so sunshine,you seemed a bit dull today.So i'm here to cheer you up.
Simmi smiled at the mention of the word "sunshine".It had been a long time since he had lsat used this word for her.She let him in and they sat on the couch drinking beer.
Nil:so you broke up with him?
simmi who was drinking beer was taken aback by nil's question.
simmi:yup
nil:and you didn't tell me ABOUT THIS BECOZ??????????
simmi:you didn't have time.you were happy wid sarah and i didn't want to spoil ur mood by giving you the news of my breakup.
nil:i always have time for my friends..get one thing very clear-friends first,girlfriend second.

rest of the night they spent talking about dance and the old times.when nilesh left simmi glanced at the living room.there were beer cans and popcorn all over the living room.She was happy,not becoz she drank beer after a long time,but she had her best friend back.
note:i know this one's really short,but i promise you guys a longer update the next time.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This was sooo sweeet .. yet I cant shake off the naggin feelin that Sarah is gonna shake gthings up sooon 😭 Why cant Nil be with Simmi ?! I mean they are just sooo perfect for each other !!! 🥺 FABULOUS job with the plot Ketaki !! <3
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing upd8s!!!
Thanks 4 the PM!!!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thats awesome and yes short I want u 2 update AFAP...I cnt wait for this FF