part10-page9
part11-page10
part12-page12
part13-page14
part14-page14
part15-page15
note-page15
part16-page16

She sat in front of the mirror and stared at her image.She looked pathetic , she had cried the whole night. There were dark circles under her eyes and her hair was out of place.No one could imagine her like this not even she herself.The breeze as blowing softly,playing with her ruffled locks of hair.She had never cried so much over a guy.She tried to forget about him but her mind wasn't letting her to.She felt betrayed and empty.How could he do this to her????she had considered him as the center of her existence then why did he do this????didn't she deserve him????there were so many questions arising in her mind.She needed someone to comfort her, but she couldn't tell her friends about it...she didn't have the courage to tell them.She wished she had her mother with her,then she could just tell her mother everything and then her mother would say something which would make her feel better.She didn't attend rinni's b'day party and she knew that rinni was going to be mad at her.She picked up her phone just to text rinni that she won't be coming.She saw she had 15 miss calls and all of them were from nilesh.She didn't call him and just kept the phone aside.she heard a knock on the door and she went to open it.She found her servant was holding a letter, she took it from him and shut the door.She opened the letter and started reading it.The letter read------
"life is too short and grudges are a waste of perfect happiness,laugh when you can and apologise when you should...take chances,give everything and have no regrets.you have to take the good with the bad.learn from your mistakes and never regret,people change and things go wrong.But always remember,LIFE goes on!"
She finished reading the letter and suddenly she felt much better.She realised that there was someone who really cared for her and couldn't see her drop a tear.She decided that she would move on and that loving karan was her biggest mistake.Tommorow she would go to the college and be the same old cheerful simmi.
Edited by ketaki123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice written but to whoms pov ur writing plz get me clear
this is really nice, i love nimmi!! ðŸ˜Š Edited by crazyxgirl20 - 12 years ago
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well-written!!!
Do cont. soon!!!
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the update was from simmi's point of view and i'll be uploading the next part soon.
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nicely written😃...continue soon😳
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is very nicely written and plz PM me the next time you update I don't wanna miss any part of the FF...looks so promising
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
OMG !! FINALLLY SOMEONE WRITES ON NIMMI !!!!

I am sooo happy I am writing in capital letter LOL 

BTW I am Rafi and a HUGE fan of Nilesh .. and his awkward pairing with Sim-Sim ! ðŸ˜† Plz PM me when U write the next chapter and like Sana said .. I dont wanna miss it !!! :)
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She reached the college early and found Nil and Vicky busy with something so she didn't bother to disturb them.She knew Sharon and Rinni won't come to the college so early and Rey was busy with his g.s duties.so finally she ended up in the library,maybe then she could think about what had happenned last night.She sat at the table only to find Neha sitting opposite to her.Neha was reading some classic romantic novel.
for the first time in her life she was jealous of neha.Secretly for once she wished she could exchange herlife with neha.how she wished that she had someone who loved her madly and was ready to do anything for her.As she got up to leave, she told Neha "you don't know how lucky you are!".neha obviously didn't understand what Simmi had just said.
She was walking in the corrider when she bumped into Rinni.
Rinni:why didn't you come for my party last night?
Rinni noticed that Simmi looked depressed and she questioned her "is everything alright sim?"
simmi was going to tell her everything but they were interrupted by Amar.
Amar:rinni we need to finish our assignment before the third period.I hope you remember about it.
Rinni:i almost forgot.lets get to the library to finish it.and bye sim i'll catch up with u later during the break and she left leaving simmi alone ...
Her friends seemed to be to busy with their own problems so hardly did they notice that the usually cheerful simmi was glum today,except for nil.He knew simmi had broken up with her boyfriend and he knew she was completely broken after that.So to ensure that she didn't do anything to hurt her ,he had sent her the letter.He decided that he would catch up with her later just to check that she was ok.
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...dis was really GUD😃...nd ur wrtiing is AWSUM too😃...luv d way u described Simmi's thots nd feelings 😳nd awww Nilesh sent dat letter dat is supercute😳...plz do update sooon...cnt wait to read wat's up next😃