Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya_D3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice chapter...!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌreally cute...!! simmi getting jealous and all...!!!!! 
and i hope simmi makes nil jealous with sam...!!! πŸ˜Š
looking forward to the next chapter,...!!!!
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
*unedit* 
really gud!
loved it!!
do pm me next part
Edited by Tania92 - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
nice one plz pm me wen u upload next chapter next time
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
OMG !!! Story keeep gettin better and better ! πŸ˜†  Ketaki yaar u are on a roll !!! πŸ˜‰ I am LOVING the jealousy and the drama nd angst and twists ! Keeep writing Buddy ! πŸ€— You ROCK ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new update will be up by tomorrow...😊
katie.swaron thumbnail

Simmi was playing her guitar,one of her favourite songs.Nil was standing at the door listening to waht she was playing.Simmi was a gr8 guitarist and she was well known for her rock songs,but only nil knew that she played soft songs when she was very happy or very sad.Nil had always loved to see simmi play,becoz when she used to play guitar she was a complete different person.

Sharon saw nil standing at the door of the rehearsal hall and she surprised him.
Sharon:what are you doing here?
nil:i was just passing by when i heard sumthing..
Sharon:she plays beautifully...
Nil:true.by the way i gotta go ,i have to drop sarah at her place,
sharon:nil wait...i was searching for sumone who could drop simmi.I was going to drop her but then i've got some really impotant work...so could you pls do it for me?
nil:sure
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In nil's car simmi sat on the back seat.She felt really different coz whenever nil drove her home she sat on the front seat.Sarah sat on the front seat holding nil"s hand.
It was raining heavily,nil first dropped sarah and then he drove to simmi's house.
nil:u can talk now!she's gone.
simmi:nil can't things be the way they were,i mean you and me being best friends again.
nil:everything is same simmi ...i'm still ur friend.
simmi:sure.
nil:u doubt it?Ms.simmi gujral i don't like my best friends doubting on me.
Simmi laughed at what nil had said.
Simmi:so can we go for a movie tomorrow?
nil:tomorrow won't be posiible coz i've got my date wid sarah.and you know how easily girls get pissed off once you cancel the date!
Simmi:its all right.i understand...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Back home nil had a feeling that there was sumthing impotant coming up but he didn't remember what was.HE was happy that he was friends with simmi again and everything was back to normal.

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

OMG KILL SARAAAH !!!  I HATE HATE HATE the friggin kabaab mein hadddi !!!  πŸ˜‘Sarah jalaaao NiMmi  bachaaao  !!! 😑 πŸ˜†

Pahle woh saaala makeena Karan and now the Sarhi hui Sarah .. ARRGGHHH !!! πŸ˜‘

BTW I am LOVING the way u show the growing distance between Simmi and Nil and I have a feeling Nil is about to forget Simmmi's Bday o.O
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am just dazzled. you right so well I cant wait for yr update. Its an awesome FF
katie.swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

OMG KILL SARAAAH !!!  I HATE HATE HATE the friggin kabaab mein hadddi !!!  πŸ˜‘Sarah jalaaao NiMmi  bachaaao  !!! 😑 πŸ˜†

Pahle woh saaala makeena Karan and now the Sarhi hui Sarah .. ARRGGHHH !!! πŸ˜‘

BTW I am LOVING the way u show the growing distance between Simmi and Nil and I have a feeling Nil is about to forget Simmmi's Bday o.O

u r so right...did you read my mindπŸ˜›
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
u r so right...did you read my mindπŸ˜›

No ... But Ive been watchinn TV dramaz since I was 5 and reading their fanfics since I was 13 πŸ˜† So thats about a decades worth of experience talking πŸ€£