Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

I see,Well then i think i missed the Starting..I was late
Now can u tell me or is it that even ur doubtful of it? 😳 πŸ˜†

check ur PM..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Mausam - Jesus what a bore. The story just drags on F O R E V E R and leaves no impact what so ever. I didn't even care if Sonam and Shahid got together by the end of it. It was shot beautifully though. Shahid was brillant though. He totally fit the part of Harry, I think this should be one his most memorable roles if one gets over what a huge fail the movie was. Sonam was decent. Definately one of her better roles from the few she has done .. she does her part well too. Shahid and Sonam together shared no chemistry IMO.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shaitan ...3.5/5

Thanks Kruti, And Erazer for awesome reviews on this movie gals .

First 10mins of the movie and i was like i have heard or had seen this some where before.,... Its a real movie it had happened in some ones life , not able to rem who and all , but i have read this before ... 

Rajeev tho was as usual good, Kalki is ok , Nikhil is definitely a surprise package , the guy who played Karan was good too...

Amy ckt , makes one shiver, all the matter was done hush hush, but the way Arjun looks at Amy in the end , shows he knows the truth while she was just listening to songs on her ear phones ...

It highlighted many many issues mostly corruption ... 

though karan was always shown as violent guy who just goes nuts when he hits someone , in the end when Desu was hitting him , it was brutal, Desu was total animal, 

Amy, if not treated can become Psycho path, or will do serious harm to any one around her ...

The scene where Amy takes drugs outside theater sends chill through ones spine due to Kalki;s acting ... 

My fab scene was the one where Arjun , simply walks away when Amy;s father want to shake his hand as gratitude ... 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
watched Ra.one..πŸ˜† the movie made no sense, but it was simply timepass.. so long you dont question the plot as a sane human being, the movie is fun! I loved the kid. his acting was simple, underplayed and subtle.  Kareena and the kid seemed like brother and sister than mom and son thoughπŸ˜†. Arjun rampal was wasted.. he was in the second half of the second half.. 

I watched Les Choristes for my french class... what a simple and poignant story. The movie is set in 1949, when a music teacher comes to a school for difficult boys, he then helps the kids find a way in life via music. OMG, the acting of the cast, but specially  of the kids is FANTASTIC... special mention: Jean Baptise Maunier.. he has a voice of an angel and looks like a greek god. check this movie out...
an incentive:πŸ˜†
Edited by tiya229 - 12 years ago
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watched Mausam, i loved the setting, it just brings you back in timeee especially the beginning in Punjab...the songs were amazing especiialy Rabba, Saj Dhaj Ke...I thought the movie itself was nice though predictable..i am a big fan of shahid so i maybe biased, but the movie wasnt that bad...i enjoyed watching shahid on screen and sonam wasnt bad either although i hate her voice...shahid looked so utterly sexy in that beard and white suit! And in the beginning he looked freakin cute... fantastic performance and beautiful movie :) 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Delhi Belly =D

ahaha it was certainly interesting. I feel like the scriptwriter went a little berserk with the swearing and stuff, but the comedy was pretty priceless. I proper paused the video, dropped, and rolled on my bed laughing and wiping laughter tears. Some scenes were absolute RIOTS ahahaha xD I couldn't breath when the doctor guy opens up the package and questionably looks at the Matrosky doll πŸ˜† HAHA omgg

The cast was pretty epic, Vir Das, Kunal Roy Kapoor, and Imran Khan were amazing. hahaha absolutely special mention to the first two though.
Imran's role was nice though, and I think he handled it well.

Also I'd heard a lot about this movie and how "ashleel" and it was and everything, but I didn't find it that bad. Yeah, direct references to crap and erections and blowjobs and everything, but it really just felt like a regular high school study hall giggly discussion all over again ahaha. It prob. was too much to stomach for conservative folk, but I didn't find it that radical haha
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mere brother ki dulhan pissed me off: the first few scenes where they stereotype Indians living abroad as white washed. WTH. did anyone notice how hard Ali Zafar was trying!?!? I'm sorry, Indians here are more Indian than Indians in India.  W*F Katrina was more firangi than Indians girls here. and She's not even frigging white. WTH. THIS MOVIE WAS BEYOND LAME!!!!!!!! 
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched Luck by Chance from the second half onwards on television, but I pretty much could catch up on the story. I would say a nice one time watch and it was a treat to watch so many huge stars in one movie! Farhan was good in his role. Hrithik also was good in his cameo. But I thought his costumes were horrendous in the "Bawrein" song πŸ˜† I felt Konkana's role kind of repetitve, and she's been playing similar kind of roles in every movie. Also I wanted to role my eyes when K Jo explains to Hrithik about whenever huges tars turn down movies, a newcomer does and it goes to become a huge hit and then gives an example of SRK. I mean the guy has been endorsing him enough in every show and the least I wanted to see it was again in a movie. All in all I enjoyed watching this one, as it really kept me engaged.

Micky_elle thumbnail
Also watched MBKD - I tried attempting to see this movie again yesterday since the first time I had just watched the first half but was not really impressed. Sadly, did not like it at all and did not really keep me hooked on to what would happen in the end. The songs are awesome but thats about it.

Among performance I thought Kat did a good job. She has a great screen presence and it was good to see her in a real lively role. Imran was also wonderful as the boy next door. Although his role was so simple he played it very well. Altho the script was pathetic Imran and Kat really hold the movie for their performances. ali Zafar sucked big time and I found him just plain annoying.

All in all the script was terrible. I mean WTH Ali and Kat's characters are so confused and immature it just did not make any sense to me why they want to have an arranged marriage. My sincere advice to skip this movie since it is just a waste of time!!!
karti thumbnail
Watched MBKD and what a crap that is. If this is Kat's god acting then I better skip her  movies from now on.
Story was so pathetic. There was no chemistry between Imran and Kat, they should never work again. Kat was looking older than Imran and Ali both. I guess she should stick to working with Khan's and Akki.