Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Wow a new cop being introduced πŸ˜ƒ?! You know, I had suggested this track long back when Mishal was there. We all were discussing about prospective tracks after Tasha unite, so I had mentioned "Face-Off between Dutta and a super cop" πŸ˜‰. I'll copy paste that here πŸ˜ƒ...

It would be nice to see face off scenes between Dutta and a smart cop(you know, like the movie 'Dhoom' πŸ˜‰). It will be interesting to watch DYNAMIC Dutta and a SMART cop give equal 'takkar' to each other . It would be fun to watch their 'war of words' which would be more of sarcastic statements πŸ˜‰.

Both of them would have negative impressions about each other - the cop would obviously hate Dutta cos he is a 'gangster', and Dutta would hate the cop cos he always considered police to be 'useless', as if a common man needs justice they have to come to people like Dutta, instead of 'kanoon'.

Then it will be fun to watch how eventually they join hands to pull out a common enemy, and in that process both of them would realise that the other is 'not all that bad' πŸ˜‰. Both of them are working towards common goal - but in 2 different ways. Both of them eventually mean GOOD. 

Then it will be friendly handshakes and interactions between the 2 - with the cop coming home for lunch and stuff. The entire PN takes a liking towards him, and AS gets a chance to add one more to her collection of kids .

Then we can have another track whereby the cop falls in love with Roops πŸ˜‰, as Baaji is already taken by Madhu . And hopefully after Dutta comes back, Roops might truly turn good as hearing the news of his death has made her really upset, and also made her understand 'Bhao's' true value in her life. Then she might no longer follow Baaji as she never loved him genuinely, and anyways Baaji was never interested in her and would always run in the opposite direction the moment she starts her stupid nakhras to lure him  .

Just imagine if the cop falls in love with Roops - A cop's saala, a gangster πŸ˜²πŸ˜†?!

This was what I had suggested back then πŸ˜†! I'm sure this "cop-gangster" track would be quite different, but I'm definitely looking forward to it πŸ˜‰.

I'm sure the cop and Dutta will have "takkar ke" dialogues with each other πŸ˜‰. Both of them would be equally smart and intelligent, so I'm looking forward to reading some good "dialogue baazi" between them πŸ˜‰.

Oye Appu,

Aapne toh mahino pehle meri mooh ki woh baat chin li thi jo main aaj kehne wali thi πŸ˜ƒ

Trigonometry se ab hum trapezium ke aur badh rahe hain πŸ˜‰

Pann, kya aisa nehi ho sakta ki Super cop ko bhi Dutta se dialogue Baazi karte huye 
Baji pasand aa jaaye...

Tab track aur bhi zyada interesting possibilities wala hoga, nai?  

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Oye Appu,

Aapne toh mahino pehle meri mooh ki woh baat chin li thi jo main aaj kehne wali thi πŸ˜ƒ

Trigonometry se ab hum trapezium ke aur badh rahe hain πŸ˜‰

Pann, kya aisa nehi ho sakta ki Super cop ko bhi Dutta se dialogue Baazi karte huye 
Baji pasand aa jaaye...

Tab track aur bhi zyada interesting possibilities wala hoga, nai?  

Acha...mahino pehle kya socha tha tune πŸ˜ƒ?! Aur yeh trapezium ka kya chakkar hain ?!

Hmm...I dont think initially Baaji might be interested in supporting the cop in front of Dutta, as even he might carry the same impression about cops, i.e., "useless lot" πŸ˜†. But if the cop ever proves his mettle and calibre, it might not take much time for Baaji to be impressed, par apne gadhe
ko impress karna utna aasaan nahin hoga πŸ˜†!

Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Acha...mahino pehle kya socha tha tune πŸ˜ƒ?! Aur yeh trapezium ka kya chakkar hain ?!

Hmm...I dont think initially Baaji might be interested in supporting the cop in front of Dutta, as even he might carry the same impression about cops, i.e., "useless lot" πŸ˜†. But if the cop ever proves his mettle and calibre, it might not take much time for Baaji to be impressed, par apne gadhe
ko impress karna utna aasaan nahin hoga πŸ˜†!

Arre, Mahino pehle aapu ji ne jo socha tha, wahi soch independently apan ke dimag mein aaj aya re Roops ka Ravishing track πŸ˜ƒ

Trapezium as in Love triangle se love trapezium with four corners pan seedha nei...tedha LS.

See Baji might just Dutta ko jealous karne ke liye Cop mein interest dikha sakta hai. Especially after what he is being put thu these days... last epi mein maine detailed likha hai iss bare mein.

toh story kuch aisa ho sakta hai...

Dutta => Baji <= Cop resulting in Dutta the jealous Bhau and Cop the smitten law enforcer.

Kahani ko aur bhi interesting kiya ja sakta hai...

Bandbajao
                           β€οΈ
                            V
Dutta 😎 ====> Baji <====  πŸ˜Cop
❀️ πŸ€— <===II===>  πŸ˜‰          β€οΈ
  II                                                II
  V                                               V
 Cop 😎 ====>  Baji <==== πŸ˜  Dutta
          πŸ‘πŸΌ   <=== II ===> β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ

Naku = πŸ˜•   πŸ˜­

Madhu=  πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­

Roops= πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί 

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I know Sourire,

Tumhara nehi, shayad mera post came out all wrong.
I was only trying to second your comment, guess I wasn't very coherent in what I wrote πŸ˜†
What I was trying to say is, may be people (like me) have not dropped off from the vintage thread, its only that they have not commented much recently for some reason or the other like Work and other factors. 

And what gave you the idea that reading your post can give anyone the idea that 
you were trying to be rude...
chalo batao...kis angle se aisa khayal dimag mein aa sakta hai??? πŸ˜ƒ

Galti ho gayee, mi lard...maafi ki guzaarish karti hai, yeh naacheez! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

-sourire- thumbnail

Arre, Mahino pehle aapu ji ne jo socha tha, wahi soch independently apan ke dimag mein aaj aya re Roops ka Ravishing track πŸ˜ƒ

Trapezium as in Love triangle se love trapezium with four corners pan seedha nei...tedha LS.

See Baji might just Dutta ko jealous karne ke liye Cop mein interest dikha sakta hai. Especially after what he is being put thu these days... last epi mein maine detailed likha hai iss bare mein.

Dutta => Baji <= Cop resulting in Dutta the jealous Bhau and Cop the smitten law enforcer.

Bandbajao
                           β€οΈ
                            V

Naku = πŸ˜•   πŸ˜­

Madhu=  πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­

Roops= πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί 

So I am confused a bit...before I take on my laughter doze for today, I better understand this properly...who is "V" ? 
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sourire-

So I am confused a bit...before I take on my laughter doze for today, I better understand this properly...who is "V" ? 

V, ^, >, < are all arrowheads indicating attractions...

Dutta ===> Baji meaning Dutta is attracted to Baji

Bandbajao β€οΈ > Baji means Bandbajao phenking heart towards Baji and so on...
-sourire- thumbnail

Bandbajao
                           β€οΈ
                            V

Naku = πŸ˜•   πŸ˜­
Madhu=  πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­
Roops= πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί 

Moon, you are such a genius!
@ this love trapezium, I actually got it now...  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Creativity ki daat deni padhegi aapki. I love how Roops is the only one who gets angry. Like she even has anything to do with this. πŸ˜† 

Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago

Bandbajao
                           β€οΈ
                            V

Naku = πŸ˜•   πŸ˜­

Madhu=  πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­

Roops= πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί 

Haha so funny, you actually included BB also in this trapezium πŸ˜†!

Hmm, your trapezium looks quite interesting, but just one doubt...why would Dutta pheko a heart to the cop πŸ˜•?! I thought its supposed to be a "😑" emoticon, as obviously Dutta would hate the cop due to his attraction towards Baaji na πŸ˜‰.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

As per Bandwali's wishes,

Here are two pics of Mhathre... (Rajesh Khera)
A man with humble fisherman beginnings...

1st, his glassy stare of the introduction epi.
2nd, his change of style after he met Kala...Hath kya milaya...
Mano, Kishore ka pati-vrat ka toh pariksha shuru ho gayee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After meeting Kala, itna hi badla hain na? Just imagine uska kya haal hota had he met Nana 😲😎.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Ksh, Vintage ki baat alag hai...people have already seen those episodes at least once, so that is why not a lot of people drop by for whatever reasons...but this thread is fresh with new episodes and many folks are well addicted to it by now πŸ˜†...so I don't think people will loose interest in it so easily...but having breaks will give a breather to everyone...the writers, the readers, people who write and discuss at length, everyone. And, I would rather have it going on till it can, rather than ending it early. πŸ˜Š 

Edit: Thanks for the note BB, as you all wish! Aap sabka hukam sar aankhon par. πŸ˜Š

@ blue - Same here...I'm TOTALLY AGAINST the idea of this thread closing down, not even with a logical conclusion ! BB, none of us can EVER get bored of this eternal love story called LTL. This is the only story which has EVER touched me this way, and I for one will NEVER get bored of it! I think I can keep reading this thread till eternity πŸ˜ƒ. And each time the writers might feel exhausted of story lines, we all can put our heads together and keep coming with interesting stuff πŸ˜ƒ. And once the idea is put-forth, I'm sure the writer knows what to do with it πŸ˜‰. So BB, dont ever worry about us getting bored of this thread, I dont think any of we loyalists would ever feel that way. This thread will only stop when the writer stops writing 😊.