Epi 401: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the promo n update BBπŸ‘πŸ‘... 3cheers for khushi for duin such a gr8 job with editingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nice update...im glad babi remained adamant on nt moving bk 2 PN...naku needs a maayka... n plus thm cumin 2 PN wud mean Ganpath cums 2 n i dnt like him😑😑 hated the way he ignored naku...damn u ganpat u prove yt agen tht she aint ur real daughter... btw does dutta knw naku aint ganpath's real daughter?? u no the part wer ganpath walks past naku n evn ignores her as she speaks 2 him made me realise tht her name purely defines her life...she'll always b unwanted by atleast 1 person in her life...b4 it ws her hubby n in laws n nw its her dad... feel bad for naku😭😭😭

sethji n naku scene was gd...n the way dutta made babi keep the money via naku giving it 2 sethji...lets hpe ganpath doesnt cum 2 no of the money πŸ˜•...he;s so desperate...h8 the way he was talkin 2 dutta😑🀒 wil this man eva change?

awww tasha scene in the car was amazingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ naku gt so emotional...it wud hav been the perfect reunion with her family if onli ganpat hadnt cum 🀒😑...aww dutta truly the perfect husband promising nt 2 eva make her cry...😳😳😳

3 sis n baji scene was good...hmmm description of cake has made me hungry...i wnt cake nw...lol...haha leela thinkin tasha may stop 2 hav candlelight dinner...haha leela this is tasha we r talkin abt...dutta may b advanced in romance bt nt tht far yt...his ideas of romance r on sum other levelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†haha duji phone convo with madhu irritating baji was cute n funi...awww😳😳 wud hav loved 2 c these BM scenes onscreen😳😳😳

oh man naku u did see kala y wer u acting all unsure wen u wer telling dutta...seriously?? it cnt b so dif 2 recognise sum1 u no in a car at night...

tasha scene in aashram was amazing...😳😳😳 for the very 1st time tasha had a lil hint talk abt kids...awww loved hw naku went on describing kids n hw dutta asked if she likes naughty kids?😳😳 lol...awww if onli tht man didnt intervene we may hav had mre to this convo...oh well mayb next time...bt i loved this scene!! n i hpe dutta gts the ans to his ?...wow i hpe they do return 2 the ashram 1 day n we gt 2 c a scene between the kids n dutta... n mayb dutta hinting with his eyes tht he is w8in for his kid 2...😍😳😳😳

precap---hmmm so tasha arrive in PN for the party😳😳😳...bt omg..white saree sent 2 naku😲😲😲 defo dne by kala m sure... poor naku she's gna b so worried!
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
I AM BAK BBY!!! ;-)
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per Bandwali's wishes,

Here are two pics of Mhathre... (Rajesh Khera)
A man with humble fisherman beginnings...

1st, his glassy stare of the introduction epi.
2nd, his change of style after he met Kala...Hath kya milaya...
Mano, Kishore ka pati-vrat ka toh pariksha shuru ho gayee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😡😡😡😡
White saree! Life Insurance Policy! Kala would have sent it.πŸ₯± Only she can play such boringg kiddie gamesπŸ˜† I am so happy the writer & you have brought proper nemesis like the cop.Mhatre,Nave & Co for our Sher-E-Patilwadi to war with I was wondering if Patil Saab was going to spent the rest of his life disciplining this tiring mentally challenged woman once RT died.I begin to yawn the moment someone says "Kala"πŸ₯±

I am so glad Sweetheart hasn't forgotten his promise to Papaji😳

Thanks for the episode,BB😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@moony...LOL...hmmm good choice...considering this man can do negative roles!! LOL...
 i was suggesting the guy in th last row 1st pic---
he's bold 2...πŸ˜†
we'll hav mukesh tiwari as sum other villian thn...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Moon: I love his glasses and his shades too...nice pictures, lady! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Moontide

As per Bandwali's wishes,

Here are two pics of Mhathre... (Rajesh Khera)
A man with humble fisherman beginnings...

1st, his glassy stare of the introduction epi.
2nd, his change of style after he met Kala...Hath kya milaya...
Mano, Kishore ka pati-vrat ka toh pariksha shuru ho gayee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Who's style wouldn't change after meeting Kala...who is a such a fine style icon herself, nahin?  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like Yuvi's choice...somehow Rajesh Khera doesnt seem don-like...