Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Arrey, yaar...I know you come and post and so do a lot of other members. 😳 I don't know if it came out all wrong in my post but the idea was not to pass a rude comment on the inactiveness/activeness of Vintage, which is so not the case anyways. People come, write and discuss as they wish...and even 'sleeping partners' are much appreciated, really! Just another thread where all of us share our thoughts on our mutual love, LTL! I was mentioning re: Vintage wrt Ksh's comment about this thread and the point you raised re: the pace of the episodes. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I know Sourire,

Tumhara nehi, shayad mera post came out all wrong.
I was only trying to second your comment, guess I wasn't very coherent in what I wrote πŸ˜†
What I was trying to say is, may be people (like me) have not dropped off from the vintage thread, its only that they have not commented much recently for some reason or the other like Work and other factors. 

And what gave you the idea that reading your post can give anyone the idea that 
you were trying to be rude...
chalo batao...kis angle se aisa khayal dimag mein aa sakta hai??? πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode, liked Babi not taking the envp, she behaved so responsibaly. Datta caught Shetji about his half empty books. He insisted, a sister can give money for her younger brother's studies. Ganpat, finally reached, before they left, still tried to instigate Datta, but failed.

Why Datta is not aware of what Kala is doing, she is his biggest enemy.
At the Baalwadi, all the children are looked after well,they are well behaved shows this ashram is run well. Datta teasing Nakuu about shararati bachhe was very nice. He finally understood why Damoder wanted him to visit this place with Naku, to experience a different world, to see this side of life too.
Leela's candle light dinner idea is not bad. Baji & Madhu can be good friends.
So finally they have reached PN, now let the party begin. Precap shows the peaceful moments will end soon, new drama will begin.
Thanks to BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yuvi's taklu is Sanjayrao? πŸ˜†

Ok then not him...but not Rajesh Khera too...I always am reminded of Maddy of JJKN when I see him.

omg ksh i didnt evn realise its him...i saw takla head n thrt tada thts our mhatre...m so sorri guysπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok hw abt rami reddy as mhatre

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

YUVI!!!!!! πŸ˜²

BACHCHIII !!!!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

YEH AAPNE KYA KIYA !!!!!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

OYE! Aapki Ishara jinke taraf hai...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

WOH BALAON KA BALU HAI !!!!!!!!!     

LMAO...m so sori i didnt evn realise...i saw takla head n thrt thts our mhatre...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ok gave a new choice dis time...leme no wt u think
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Okay, i just caught up with the discussion about the "periodicity" of the thread. Let me add to it... The update will be up everyday for the time the story continues at 8.30 IST every evening (unless traffic, rain, servers do not play spoilsport) ... so far, we haven't missed a day (touchwood) and we hope to continue that. So there is no problem or question on that front.

Regarding your worry about the thread ending so let me tell you ki Sushant Singh as the cop has not even entered. Ab agar Nana ji ka track April se is month tak chala toh inka kitne mahine chalega wo bhi socho... we are already at 401, so 500 toh pakka lagta hai na???

The length of the episodes has been long in the last few days because it has been a "light" track and the writer did not want to drag it longer, so it was decided that the updates would be longer to ensure that we are moving on to the "story" soon... bas aur kuch nahi... aaram se baitho read karo and enjoy karo... the fact that u guys read and smile. even if we cannot see it, is enough yaar... bas dua karo ki aage koi bhi profound show (with all its stupidities included) ...won't be ruined on air like our LTL was. πŸ˜’ 
Baaki sab set hai, jab tak Khushi and Ana hain promos bhi aate rahenge... that reminds me, if any one of you who love making videos want to do something for the thread, do PM me, so that everyone can have their chance to "add" to the story they loved, love and will always love πŸ˜³

Cheers guys!! Don't lose heart yaar... we won't run away  until u all are bored. And the day u all are, just let us know! πŸ˜³

Thanks BB for the assurance, this is like insurance policy upto 100 more episodes, we will continue paying the premium in the form of out comments, appreciations, thanks once againπŸ‘πŸ‘
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

omg ksh i didnt evn realise its him...i saw takla head n thrt tada thts our mhatre...m so sorri guysπŸ˜†

ok hw abt rami reddy as mhatre

Yuvi,
Apan log ek chance Rajesh Khera ko deke dekh nei sakte kya??

I know you remember him as some other character, but he is a good actor and can 
be quite a chilling villain...Kala ke saath ek savvy banda mangta ke nei?

Waise Kala bhi toh Kkusum ki beti Kumud banke shuruwat ki thi...tragedy queen type. 

Also, Rami Reddy expired this April...toh...
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@BB...m hpin this thread continues for many months...include a future track with dutta being a father...i dnt wnt this thread ending with the news tht tasha r expecting their 1st baby...wud wnt it 2 expand on it...shw dutta as a father...becos we've seen him as the ideal son, brother, friend, lover, husband, son-in-law...wts left is the ideal father...n wud love 2 c dutta play the role of a father for a great period of time! i dnt think ne1 of us wil eva gt bored of this thread... we love it...its our LTL...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Yuvi,

Waise Kala bhi toh Kkusum ki beti Kumud banke shuruwat ki thi...tragedy queen type. 

rajesh kera it is... i hav no problem..hehe...n its nt me its kshreya tht remembers rajesh as another character πŸ˜†...thts y i think kshreya can imagine rami reddy as mhatre... evn tho rami ready is dead😳  while we imagine rajesh as mhatre...Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yuvi,

Rajesh Khera was chosen as he has this slightly more "sophisticated look", which mhatre is and has carried off amazing negative roles on TV. Although i cannot remember many shows, but  most of his characters have been negative. Mhatre's description is "lean, clean shaven, swanky gadgets and golden rim thin glasses etc..." and he kept saying intersting intersting to Kala the other day, which i cnanot se reddy do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise u can imagine whoever u wnt because there is no restriction, πŸ˜³
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow a new cop being introduced πŸ˜ƒ?! You know, I had suggested this track long back when Mishal was there. We all were discussing about prospective tracks after Tasha unite, so I had mentioned "Face-Off between Dutta and a super cop" πŸ˜‰. I'll copy paste that here πŸ˜ƒ...

It would be nice to see face off scenes between Dutta and a smart cop(you know, like the movie 'Dhoom' πŸ˜‰). It will be interesting to watch DYNAMIC Dutta and a SMART cop give equal 'takkar' to each other . It would be fun to watch their 'war of words' which would be more of sarcastic statements πŸ˜‰.

Both of them would have negative impressions about each other - the cop would obviously hate Dutta cos he is a 'gangster', and Dutta would hate the cop cos he always considered police to be 'useless', as if a common man needs justice they have to come to people like Dutta, instead of 'kanoon'.

Then it will be fun to watch how eventually they join hands to pull out a common enemy, and in that process both of them would realise that the other is 'not all that bad' πŸ˜‰. Both of them are working towards common goal - but in 2 different ways. Both of them eventually mean GOOD. 

Then it will be friendly handshakes and interactions between the 2 - with the cop coming home for lunch and stuff. The entire PN takes a liking towards him, and AS gets a chance to add one more to her collection of kids .

Then we can have another track whereby the cop falls in love with Roops πŸ˜‰, as Baaji is already taken by Madhu . And hopefully after Dutta comes back, Roops might truly turn good as hearing the news of his death has made her really upset, and also made her understand 'Bhao's' true value in her life. Then she might no longer follow Baaji as she never loved him genuinely, and anyways Baaji was never interested in her and would always run in the opposite direction the moment she starts her stupid nakhras to lure him  .

Just imagine if the cop falls in love with Roops - A cop's saala, a gangster πŸ˜²πŸ˜†?!

This was what I had suggested back then πŸ˜†! I'm sure this "cop-gangster" track would be quite different, but I'm definitely looking forward to it πŸ˜‰.

I'm sure the cop and Dutta will have "takkar ke" dialogues with each other πŸ˜‰. Both of them would be equally smart and intelligent, so I'm looking forward to reading some good "dialogue baazi" between them πŸ˜‰.