Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally I was able to read the epi. Superb as usual. I wonder if Dutta was a shararti bachcha himself? I think Naku will make a good mum to all his shararti bachche. As for by sasurji wanted Dutta to take Naku to the orphanage...well I think he wanted to give these two lots of not so subtle hints. 😃
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey lovelies!!! I just caught up with the thread. There was quite a riot over Mhatre and a certain love "trapezium" of which i was an outside part 😳
I can say only this as my reaction, "Aane wale aayenge, jaanewale jayenge, par hum wahin rahenge" 😛 Jisko ishara samajh aaye, wo intelligent! 😆
Chalo, now coming to Mhatre... just imagine a bald head of whoever u can connect to with the description; the writer recommended Rajesh Khera as the character is being written keeping him in mind, so i just shared that with you; he has some amazing negative roles to his credit (of course Jassi did do some dent to it, but then old timer at negative roles Khera is)... aage as i said, there is no restriction, whoever ur mann ki aankhien want to see, u can imagine 😳

About the length of the thread and the longevity: I spoke to the writer [and we must now have a name for this incognito superpower  working on the laptop may be we can abbreviate as something so that we can refer to this authority in our conversations, what do we call "it"
1) Lappie??
2) Superpower??? 
3) Genie?????
😕 Please suggest a name.]

Ok coming back to the point, the longevity of this thread can be decided in the course of time. As for the periodicity, I already mentioned it is a daily soap opera over the net [as funny as it sounds 😆 🤣 ] and will be "brought out" every evening at 8.30IST from Monday to Friday. So far, we are not thinking of a time slot change as KBC does not affect our TRP here 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 [Am I really writing this!?  Seems like I am!]

So basically, there is no such problem that we should be making it alternate days but  I did raise the point of "time constraints" for discussions that you all face and mentioned here to the the "superpower". I was told that the episodes will be strictly restricted to 30 minutes of screen time (of course on TV it is 19-21 minutes only thanks to the commercials; but i guess 30 should be fine) starting tonight, like earlier. 

That would ensure that the story is not running too fast as well. The last entire week the episodes could have been stretched to two weeks, but it was put together to move into the thick of the upcoming track by the end of this week. So, tonight's episode has been divided now, as it was another magnum opus. It will be now uploaded as per 30 minutes screen time 😳

I hope this should make us all happy. 
See you all and thank you again for the warm comments, each one of you who did key in your thoughts and BIG hugs also to those who are still processing in their minds! 😳

It's kind of a "very busy" week for me, but I am reading up every thing u all are discussing in my breaks 😳 

Aparna/Moontide and all those who had suggestions for the cop v Dutta track, the "superpower" says: let me have the honor of whipping up an exciting recipe for you😳😳 [the lappie is as unpredictable as Dutta, btw 😕😛]

Are you all excited to welcome the dashing Sushant Singh to this thread??? Oh! I am!!! Kab aayega ye bandookdhari kannoon ka rakhwala!? 😍
See you all tonight!
Cheers!!! 😳

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

I can say only this as my reaction, "Aane wale aayenge, jaanewale jayenge, par hum wahin rahenge" 😛 Jisko ishara samajh aaye, wo intelligent! 😆

main samaj gaye matlab me is intelligent...hehe i already was me always gt 1st in my exams😃😃😃
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Finally I was able to read the epi. Superb as usual. I wonder if Dutta was a shararti bachcha himself? I think Naku will make a good mum to all his shararti bachche. As for by sasurji wanted Dutta to take Naku to the orphanage...well I think he wanted to give these two lots of not so subtle hints. 😃

haha yh!! bt on serious note i feel he wntd dutta 2 experience the feeling he gt wen he visited it...as dutta sed he indeed himself felt satisfied and peace coming der...n thn comes the hint tht if u hav ur own kids u'll find tht sme peace n satisfaction jus seeing der faces! cnt w8 for mini duttas n nakus... 😆😆😆
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing episode as ever not going to overanalyise anything today, going to keep it short and sweet.
My highlights were dutta and sethjis moments, and of course something i have to mention is dutta's line to naku.. "thuje shararti batche aatche lagte hai??"hint hint.. aw bless her.. could imagine her going bright red..a little naughty of dutta shri ram patil don't you think.😉
--ek shikayad hai bb.😲😒.writers ne meri moment cheen li.!!!!!!!!!!🤔
the precap where nakusha is sent a white saari ..was one moment that was going to be apart of my next ff update..  massive coincidence  yaar or ..great minds think alike..
.but never mind..kuch aur sochna padega for my ff..
Anyways as always thank you very  much bb for the amazing episode..looking forward to todays..
jagruti