Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yuvi's taklu is Sanjayrao? 😆
Ok then not him...but not Rajesh Khera too...I always am reminded of Maddy of JJKN when I see him.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

mujhe bhi chalega moony... par chaand roz aana chahiye...
this wd leave us with no episodes on Tue and Thu... i guess we can have only the precap for the next episode on these days... woh bhi chalega naa???

I am with you Chaand and Rama.👍🏼 The Dukaan should remain open. For addicts like us who require our daily fix.😆

Edit: I am okay if only one part or even half a part is posted everyday instead of 2 or 3. Kuch bhi chalega
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Coming to the pace of the episodes maybe I am selfish but I'd rather have it everyday. If we start having alternate days then slowly people will drop off like the Vintage thread. If the writers want they can make the episodes less descriptive to save time on their end. Or perhaps if its becoming too much to manage regular work with this thread they can close the thread too with a logical conclusion. I am fine with that too. Anyways finally its the decision of the writers.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the pace of the episodes; I would not want it split up. It makes for great reading; and like KSH, I dont want it to dwindle off like the Vintage thread.

Work has been crazy busy; will be back with a review later during lunch time :)
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, i just caught up with the discussion about the "periodicity" of the thread. Let me add to it... The update will be up everyday for the time the story continues at 8.30 IST every evening (unless traffic, rain, servers do not play spoilsport) ... so far, we haven't missed a day (touchwood) and we hope to continue that. So there is no problem or question on that front.
Regarding your worry about the thread ending so let me tell you ki Sushant Singh as the cop has not even entered. Ab agar Nana ji ka track April se is month tak chala toh inka kitne mahine chalega wo bhi socho... we are already at 401, so 500 toh pakka lagta hai na???

The length of the episodes has been long in the last few days because it has been a "light" track and the writer did not want to drag it longer, so it was decided that the updates would be longer to ensure that we are moving on to the "story" soon... bas aur kuch nahi... aaram se baitho read karo and enjoy karo... the fact that u guys read and smile. even if we cannot see it, is enough yaar... bas dua karo ki aage koi bhi profound show (with all its stupidities included) ...won't be ruined on air like our LTL was. 😒 
Baaki sab set hai, jab tak Khushi and Ana hain promos bhi aate rahenge... that reminds me, if any one of you who love making videos want to do something for the thread, do PM me, so that everyone can have their chance to "add" to the story they loved, love and will always love 😳

Cheers guys!! Don't lose heart yaar... we won't run away  until u all are bored. And the day u all are, just let us know! 😳
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Coming to the pace of the episodes maybe I am selfish but I'd rather have it everyday. If we start having alternate days then slowly people will drop off like the Vintage thread. If the writers want they can make the episodes less descriptive to save time on their end. Or perhaps if its becoming too much to manage regular work with this thread they can close the thread too with a logical conclusion. I am fine with that too. Anyways finally its the decision of the writers.

Ksh, Vintage ki baat alag hai...people have already seen those episodes at least once, so that is why not a lot of people drop by for whatever reasons...but this thread is fresh with new episodes and many folks are well addicted to it by now 😆...so I don't think people will loose interest in it so easily...but having breaks will give a breather to everyone...the writers, the readers, people who write and discuss at length, everyone. And, I would rather have it going on till it can, rather than ending it early. 😊 

Edit: Thanks for the note BB, as you all wish! Aap sabka hukam sar aankhon par. 😊
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Ksh, Vintage ki baat alag hai...people have already seen those episodes at least once, so that is why not a lot of people drop by for whatever reasons...but this thread is fresh with new episodes and many folks are well addicted to it by now 😆...so I don't think people will loose interest in it so easily...but having breaks will give a breather to everyone...the writers, the readers, people who write and discuss at length, everyone. And, I would rather have it going on till it can, rather than ending it early. 😊 

Adding to that,

I want to say I do go to the Vintage thread aa often as I can but may be don't comment much, though I read many and love them. I think the vintage thread is a SUPAK idea...

I'm sure there are many 'sleeping partners' like me who do back the vintage thread.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great episode yet again.

I am dead so DSP ke baare mein nothing more.

Actually scared of the upcoming episodes, promo jo dekh liya...
request to writer please take care of D and N.

And have not read all the posts - donno y r we talking about alternate days.
Please unless the writer has constraints let the updates be daily - am sure like me there are so many others who keep waiting at 8.30 pm India for these updates...aankh me tel daal ke.

Thanks BB.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Okay, i just caught up with the discussion about the "periodicity" of the thread. Let me add to it... The update will be up everyday for the time the story continues at 8.30 IST every evening (unless traffic, rain, servers do not play spoilsport) ... so far, we haven't missed a day (touchwood) and we hope to continue that. So there is no problem or question on that front.

Regarding your worry about the thread ending so let me tell you ki Sushant Singh as the cop has not even entered. Ab agar Nana ji ka track April se is month tak chala toh inka kitne mahine chalega wo bhi socho... we are already at 401, so 500 toh pakka lagta hai na???

The length of the episodes has been long in the last few days because it has been a "light" track and the writer did not want to drag it longer, so it was decided that the updates would be longer to ensure that we are moving on to the "story" soon... bas aur kuch nahi... aaram se baitho read karo and enjoy karo... the fact that u guys read and smile. even if we cannot see it, is enough yaar... bas dua karo ki aage koi bhi profound show (with all its stupidities included) ...won't be ruined on air like our LTL was. 😒 
Baaki sab set hai, jab tak Khushi and Ana hain promos bhi aate rahenge... that reminds me, if any one of you who love making videos want to do something for the thread, do PM me, so that everyone can have their chance to "add" to the story they loved, love and will always love 😳

Cheers guys!! Don't lose heart yaar... we won't run away  until u all are bored. And the day u all are, just let us know! 😳

Thanks BB.
Love you dear.🤗

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Adding to that,

I want to say I do go to the Vintage thread aa often as I can but may be don't comment much, though I read many and love them. I think the vintage thread is a SUPAK idea...

I'm sure there are many 'sleeping partners' like me who do back the vintage thread.

Arrey, yaar...I know you come and post and so do a lot of other members. 😳 I don't know if it came out all wrong in my post but the idea was not to pass a rude comment on the inactiveness/activeness of Vintage, which is so not the case anyways. People come, write and discuss as they wish...and even 'sleeping partners' are much appreciated, really! Just another thread where all of us share our thoughts on our mutual love, LTL! I was mentioning re: Vintage wrt Ksh's comment about this thread and the point you raised re: the pace of the episodes. 😳 😊