Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lekz

Great episode yet again.

I am dead so DSP ke baare mein nothing more.

Actually scared of the upcoming episodes, promo jo dekh liya...
request to writer please take care of D and N.

And have not read all the posts - donno y r we talking about alternate days.
Please unless the writer has constraints let the updates be daily - am sure like me there are so many others who keep waiting at 8.30 pm India for these updates...aankh me tel daal ke.

Thanks BB.

@ blue - To be frank, on some days, meri jeene ki wajah bhi yeh thread hota hain .

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Rajesh Khera was chosen as he has this slightly more "sophisticated look", which mhatre is and has carried off amazing negative roles on TV. Although i cannot remember many shows, but  most of his characters have been negative. Mhatre's description is "lean, clean shaven, swanky gadgets and golden rim thin glasses etc..." and he kept saying intersting intersting to Kala the other day, which i cnanot se reddy do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise u can imagine whoever u wnt because there is no restriction, πŸ˜³

very tru...rajesh fits the description perfectly...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - Same here...I'm TOTALLY AGAINST the idea of this thread closing down, not even with a logical conclusion ! BB, none of us can EVER get bored of this eternal love story called LTL. This is the only story which has EVER touched me this way, and I for one will NEVER get bored of it! I think I can keep reading this thread till eternity πŸ˜ƒ. And each time the writers might feel exhausted of story lines, we all can put our heads together and keep coming with interesting stuff πŸ˜ƒ. And once the idea is put-forth, I'm sure the writer knows what to do with it πŸ˜‰. So BB, dont ever worry about us getting bored of this thread, I dont think any of we loyalists would ever feel that way. This thread will only stop when the writer stops writing 😊.

WordπŸ‘πŸ‘ me says the sme things yaar! me neva wnts this thread 2 close down...

Rajesh Khera was chosen as he has this slightly more "sophisticated look", which mhatre is and has carried off amazing negative roles on TV. Although i cannot remember many shows, but  most of his characters have been negative. Mhatre's description is "lean, clean shaven, swanky gadgets and golden rim thin glasses etc..." and he kept saying intersting intersting to Kala the other day, which i cnanot se reddy do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise u can imagine whoever u wnt because there is no restriction, πŸ˜³

When I see Rajesh Khera, I remember him as Lord Krishna in Bhaskar Bharti πŸ˜†! So for me its a bit awkward to picturise him as Mhatre πŸ˜†, but the kind of look and dialogue style you have mentioned, I think he can carry out that sophisticated look and good English lingual better. And even I feel he is quite a versatile actor, and I find him more "interesting" than Rami Reddy.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

@appu...lol...hw mean the other fat man is dead!

bhaskar bharti was a funi shw...my fav character wud b amarjeet...n his own dictionary of words..LOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@appu...lol...hw mean the other fat man is dead!

bhaskar bharti was a funi shw...my fav character wud b amarjeet...n his own dictionary of words..LOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ blue - Oops sorry, dint know that, I'll edit my post 😳

Regarding BB (Bhaskar Bharti πŸ˜†), even I LOVED Amarjeet...thats the 1st time I realised Vivek Mushran can actually act πŸ˜†!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@appu...haha yh amarjeet was funi in BB..i recall watching him in a drama on zee..pretty old cnt remember da name bt he was gd in tht... bt he reali was funi as amarjeet...n tht sunny guy who had a crush on armaan haha he was a joker...proper funi...
btw saw ur comment in LS appreciation thread...answered ur ? bt jus in case u dnt c it... heres da ans... dev of LS was played by Ajay ChoudhryEdited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@appu...haha yh amarjeet was funi in BB..i recall watching him in a drama on zee..pretty old cnt remember da name bt he was gd in tht... bt he reali was funi as amarjeet...n tht sunny guy who had a crush on armaan haha he was a joker...proper funi...

btw saw ur comment in LS appreciation thread...answered ur ? bt jus in case u dnt c it... heres da ans... dev of LS was played by Ajay Choudhry

Ya, I loved the entire team of BB, especially Bharti, Armaan, Amarjeet and Gyan πŸ˜†!

And ya I saw your comment in the LS thread, thanks πŸ˜ƒ!

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I know Sourire,

Tumhara nehi, shayad mera post came out all wrong.
I was only trying to second your comment, guess I wasn't very coherent in what I wrote πŸ˜†
What I was trying to say is, may be people (like me) have not dropped off from the vintage thread, its only that they have not commented much recently for some reason or the other like Work and other factors. 

And what gave you the idea that reading your post can give anyone the idea that 
you were trying to be rude...
chalo batao...kis angle se aisa khayal dimag mein aa sakta hai??? πŸ˜ƒ

me love vintage too am a sleeping partner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

ok me  jumpoing 1st to wht caught my eye , Moony u said not comment for sme reason like work and WHT other factor ,, is it research ,, on  Raj kiTubelighht  OR search for  Diamond Mask  or SEarch for Gold and gems or Ashes turn into Gold πŸ˜•

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, i just caught up with the discussion about the "periodicity" of the thread. Let me add to it... The update will be up everyday for the time the story continues at 8.30 IST every evening (unless traffic, rain, servers do not play spoilsport) ... so far, we haven't missed a day (touchwood) and we hope to continue that. So there is no problem or question on that front.

Regarding your worry about the thread ending so let me tell you ki Sushant Singh as the cop has not even entered. Ab agar Nana ji ka track April se is month tak chala toh inka kitne mahine chalega wo bhi socho... we are already at 401, so 500 toh pakka lagta hai na???

The length of the episodes has been long in the last few days because it has been a "light" track and the writer did not want to drag it longer, so it was decided that the updates would be longer to ensure that we are moving on to the "story" soon... bas aur kuch nahi... aaram se baitho read karo and enjoy karo... the fact that u guys read and smile. even if we cannot see it, is enough yaar... bas dua karo ki aage koi bhi profound show (with all its stupidities included) ...won't be ruined on air like our LTL was. πŸ˜’ 
Baaki sab set hai, jab tak Khushi and Ana hain promos bhi aate rahenge... that reminds me, if any one of you who love making videos want to do something for the thread, do PM me, so that everyone can have their chance to "add" to the story they loved, love and will always love πŸ˜³

Cheers guys!! Don't lose heart yaar... we won't run away  until u all are bored. And the day u all are, just let us know! πŸ˜³

Thnx BB love u  , we love you πŸ€—