Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear LTL-ELS ke Maron,

Ek saathi bimar ka tuchch sa ek suggestion tha. 

Jaise ke Bandwali ne hint mara hai ki apan logon ka dukan kabhi na kabhi band hoyega...aur jaise gaye teen epi's ke discussion se laga ke apan log business lamba chalan chahte hain..toh 
kya aisa nehi ho sakta ke koi compromise formula dhoonda jaaye??

I have noted, as Bandbajao has mentioned...the recent episodes have been really looong ones.
Toh main kya soch rahi thi, ke kya in epis ko divide kar ke 1 x 2 nehi kiya ja sakta? 
Gap bharne ke liye apan log kuch zyada advertisement break dal de toh?

Ya phir, kya daily epis ke badle alternate days epis ho sakta hai? May be Mon, Wed, Fri..?
(Aur discuss, leg pull, jhagda, mohabbat sab kuch ke liye humme 24 ke jagah 48 hrs bhi milega😳)

That way writer ji ko zyada likhna nehi padega aur apan logon ka LTL experience ka length bhi doubled ho sakta hai.

Bas Bandwali ko koi takleef na ho.

Behenlog...aap sabka kya khayal hai?
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@moony...LOL...hmmm good choice...considering this man can do negative roles!! LOL...

i was suggesting the guy in th last row 1st pic---
he's bold 2...😆
we'll hav mukesh tiwari as sum other villian thn...

YUVI!!!!!! 😲

BACHCHIII !!!!!!! 😲 😲

YEH AAPNE KYA KIYA !!!!!!!! 😲 😲 😲

OYE! Aapki Ishara jinke taraf hai...😲 😲 😲 😲

WOH BALAON KA BALU HAI !!!!!!!!!     
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear LTL-ELS ke Maron,

Jaise ke Bandwali ne hint mara hai ki apan logon ka dukan kabhi na kabhi band hoyega...aur jaise gaye teen epi's ke discussion se laga ke apan log business lamba chalan chahte hain..toh 

I have noted, as Bandbajao has mentioned...the recent episodes have been really looong ones.
Toh main kya soch rahi thi, ke kya in epis ko divide kar ke 1 x 2 nehi kiya ja sakta? 

Ya phir, kya daily epis ke badle alternate days epis ho sakta hai? May be Mon, Wed, Fri..?
(Aur discuss, leg pull, jhagda, mohabbat sab kuch ke liye humme 24 ke jagah 48 hrs bhi milega😳)

That way writer ji ko zyada likhna nehi padega aur apan logon ka LTL experience ka length bhi doubled ho sakta hai.

I like it, Moon! Great suggestion...either one, I am fine with. 👍🏼 Thanks for putting it in writing form out here. More time to savor the discussions and talk about them and for folks busy with college/universities, jobs...it will give them time to catch up as well...😳 
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😵

White saree! Life Insurance Policy! Kala would have sent it.🥱 Only she can play such boringg kiddie games😆 I am so happy the writer & you have brought proper nemesis like the cop.Mhatre,Nave & Co for our Sher-E-Patilwadi to war with I was wondering if Patil Saab was going to spent the rest of his life disciplining this tiring mentally challenged woman once RT died.I begin to yawn the moment someone says "Kala"🥱

I am so glad Sweetheart hasn't forgotten his promise to Papaji😳

Thanks for the episode,BB😊

Zuby love,

Please...aisa nehi bolte...Woh aayenge...
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was wonderful as usual. Guess it is one of the last peace filled and romantic epi's for sometime to come. The Promo is foreboding..of the ominous and gripping track coming ahead.

Both Babi and Dutta were grace personified. A good start for a respectful yet sensitive MIL and SIL relation. Dutta's open invitation to Babi and family to make PN their home and Babi's logic about naku's maiyka 👏

Yeh Ganpath kabhi nahi sudhrega...I like the way Dutta put Ganpath in his place without being offending or disrespectful. DSP gave him the respect bec he is Naku's Baba yet one could feel the steel in his voice when Dutta says he knows Ganpath will take good care of Babi and Sethji.

Madhu's attempt at  flirting with Baaji was amusing. Baaji's one word "Bhau" had me in splits😆.

We can expect the patter of tiny feet in PN soon. I loved the way Dutta asked Naku☺️

I am guessing the white saree and insurance policy gift is from Kala Who else would have this mordid and evil sense of humor other than Kala tai.

Thank God Naku mentioned seeing Kala to Dutta. Good job Naku you are learning fast from us😆. Will Dutta learn to be astute and perceptive where his enemies are concerned??

BB 🤗

ivy_11 thumbnail
@ Chaand 🤗
Awesome before after pics.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beri

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Today's episode was wonderful as usual. Guess it is one of the last peace filled and romantic epi's for sometime to come. The Promo is foreboding..of the ominous and gripping track coming ahead.

Both Babi and Dutta were grace personified. A good start for a respectful yet sensitive MIL and SIL relation. Dutta's open invitation to Babi and family to make PN their home and Babi's logic about naku's maiyka 👏

Yeh Ganpath kabhi nahi sudhrega...I like the way Dutta put Ganpath in his place without being offending or disrespectful. DSP gave him the respect bec he is Naku's Baba yet one could feel the steel in his voice when Dutta says he knows Ganpath will take good care of Babi and Sethji.

Madhu's attempt at  flirting with Baaji was amusing. Baaji's one word "Bhau" had me in splits😆.

We can expect the patter of tiny feet in PN soon. I loved the way Dutta asked Naku☺️

I am guessing the white saree and insurance policy gift is from Kala Who else would have this mordid and evil sense of humor other than Kala tai.

Thank God Naku mentioned seeing Kala to Dutta. Good job Naku you are learning fast from us😆. Will Dutta learn to be astute and perceptive where his enemies are concerned??

BB 🤗

Beri re,

Main aaj apko Dawat dena chahti hoon...
Kya khana pasand karogi?????

DuJi cause mein aapka yeh saath duniya sadee per sadee Yaad rakhega.

Pann sach kahun...mujhe yeh PN mein kelkariyan sunneka ekdam hi jaldi nehi hai...

Bachche aur 4-5 saal ke baad nehi aa sakta kya??
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Independence Day BB and team

Promo ne toh neend uda dee hain... coming to the episode... 

dutta was well prepared with envelope ... i'm liking dutta more n more now... he also checked sethji's books..ohh dutta becoming real smart ...

baabi n naku.. isshare always to the point... I can say thats how Naku has been trained to catch dutta's isshaares too...  dutta knew Naku must be feeling low after saying Bye to her family... nice to see  him console her

it was a short visit to the orphan age but the location was described beautifully... now dutta's is waiting for two answers from naku n me too...  mujhe bhi shararti bacche bahut pasand...

Bajiji is going round n round to jus ask where Dutta's has reached... chalo PN mein cake bhi aagaya... its MR's Birthday week for us ... cake toh aana hee tha... (missing Huma today... she shared a cake with us all on FB).

Good Naku told dutta about her seeing Kala...  after seeing so many changes in DN... i'm all set to see Dutta being a real smart sher this time... dushman ...east ho ya west.. north ho ya south... DSP is the best and will always be... (luks like ...m consoling myself after d promo now)... 

Precap... Friday wala repeat hua phirse ... kala and her games...   Looking forward to the surprise party now... especially Baludada... 

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Chaand oh meri pyari baheniya

I am all with you for Duji...Dutta needs to have choices too😆.

Mere aur aap ke pitter patter chahene ya na chahene se kya hoga😕...Dutta saab ka ishara kuch aur hi hai☺️😆...Waise I am also in no hurry for it to happen...I am sure Zuby will also agree with us.

Beri

PS: I use to think ivy is incognito but beri is even better...thanks Einstein.

😆
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear LTL-ELS ke Maron,

mujhe bhi chalega moony... par chaand roz aana chahiye...
this wd leave us with no episodes on Tue and Thu... i guess we can have only the precap for the next episode on these days... woh bhi chalega naa???