Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: brvr

Dutta wil finally be relieved of a major burden which was eating him away eversince he realized the truth of Nakku.  It was indeed a poignant moment when Dutta raised his hands to Babi for forgiveness.  Thank God! Babi has finally acknowledged the folly of not coming with the truth at the right time.  She did the right thing by taking the blame as indeed she was the centre of all Nakku's problems after her marriage to Dutta.   I myself felt light after all the venting that Babi did.  Finally another of our old demand's met.  Jai ho!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u dear! πŸ˜³ yes i think for both Dutta as well as Babi, this conversation was kind of a "closure" to their guilts...  now with this i guess Dutta can rest aside the "wrongs" and mistakes and just go on with a happy life. Happy in he sense of marriage. Thank God yes, that she made it clear that she alone was the one who behaved the way she did!  
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Congratulations on the 400th episode ! Wonderful job by the writers.

Dutta now knows the full truth of Roopa. Maybe he will try to search for her ? I liked the line "Duttabhau se nahi.. Apne jawai se". Awesome !
I loved Babi's lines and how she thinks that she shouldn't intrude on her daughter's life.
It was not quite clear to me if Kala noticed Dutta and Naku ? It seems like even Dutta didn't notice Kala. Only Naku saw Kala.

From the precap it seems that they reached PN safely without any problems from the villians. Baji's preparations are not going to be in vain :)

Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Yes, it was indeed very matured of Babi to tell Dutta how she cannot accompany them. To me it seemed like Kala and Dutta did not notice each other, but only Naku saw Kala. Of course, we'll know on Monday! πŸ˜Š
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

WHAT AN EPI

BB the writer is killing us ,,Maar Dala

OMG  I would never have imagined this convo this way between MIL and SIL , I knw it is coming but stil '**BOWS to the writer ***    their convo took my breath away πŸ‘πŸ‘

the lil nuances ,, I mean right frm begining you can see how dutta is struggling to  bring this topic ,,his beginning riped my heart " tumcha nahi majha chukla ahe,, it is not you but me who has sinned ,,,'' yeah apki nakusha iske aur aapke saath bahut galat kiya mein ,

OMG his  feeling sorry is not just words it is from the heart ,,aaj Duttaa bahu ne phir se dil se maar dala 😳

Dutta listened to the entire ,, story of Roopa raliseing he never tried to knw the truth ,,aww he remembered baajji convo but his anger and (shall i say jealousy ?)  stopped him then ,,
aww he heard each and every word ,,realised the desperate measure taken by a mother ,but at the same time realised wht tough times Naku and her family faced  ( i think this is a prelude to dutta quesitonig nakku for morey i am feelign )

The emotions he tried to  control , the tear almost dropped frm his eyes ,, maan duta you are a weapon of mass destruction ...

Babi was amazing today she poured her heart out ,,mentioning why she had to  do this but also felt sorry  for stopping nakku to tell the truth ( duuta wil now understand NAkku had  all the time wanted to  tel the truth but BAbi had tied her in a promise ,, his respect  for naku i am sure deepend if there was any more room for depth )

She asking for Dutta maafi aww wht a scene this was ,, i culd picture the whole scene so vividly
I mean the writer is so blessed ,,i am loss of words

a BIG HUG to YOU and WRITER  for gettign this to us ,, ***so beautifull..***that you feel how can people NOT see THIS beauty and are enjoying the CURRENT JOKE

Dutta offer to stay with them brought tears to my eyes ,i mean today i teared up badly
and Babi's reply was so  ,, matured ,so  true ,,she is frm the basti but her thoughts portray maturity that  life and experience has brought

her gesture to naku  to go and take care of Dutta after the emotinal talk  ..was again ,the touch of a mother who can see how distured her Son In law looked and sent her daughter to  give him sahara ,, OMG i am officaly dead today

ofocurse , Kala being  Kala is stil  ful of confidence and arrogance ,,and she dealth with Mhatare the same way she showed chaskar,Poor Mhatra doesnt knw wht hit him yetπŸ˜†

but looks like the writer is planning sme chakas paln in kala mind this time Kale is more prepared than before ,, i ony hope she does nto succeed

Bajji Madhu *** Item indication is there,*** Yuvi***** is thrilled hai na πŸ˜‰
Por bajji will have to learn to speak in english ,, i dnt see madhu learnign the language of tapori bajji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thank you Raj!!! πŸ˜³ yes, i too just read the episode and i feel it was a "heartfelt" conversation. Both Dutta and Babi  needed each other's forgiveness and both made mistakes. Dutta first and Babi too by hiding Naku's truth from him for so long. So, both needed to apologize. I also liked how he said come and speak to me as a son-in-law and also the fact that he did tell her "you should have tried talking to me at least"... that is Dutta, he did not mince words but then now bygones are bygones and Naku is with him and he knows she is the one for him. So it was really beautiful and a very very real conversation. No big words, no shlokas yet such a subtle real conversation between two people who have erred. Babi did absolve Naku of that guilt too i think because now Dutta knows Naku's intention was always good but she was bound by her mother's promise that ended up causing all the hurt. 
Oh yes, i too like the bit where Babi tells Naku to go to Dutta and she does and so gently also gestures him to not pursue the matter with Babi about them coming to Patilwadi when Dutta was unconvinced. That unspoken gesture where Naku says "don't press this. she is right" ... and Dutta giving up the argument. awww πŸ˜­πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia79

yayy  we  completed 400 episode ...πŸ₯³
Nice episode BB  !!!!

Thank you dear πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Guess aaj mein bahut emo hoon ,pan ek aur baat bhool gayi ,,na

i simply loved the way dutta said

Ye aaj apne jo kaha, aapne pehle nahin kaha, mein samajhta hun ki tab baat aur thi ,(, raising hi right index finger softly but sternly )), ab iske aage kabhi bhi koi hi baat ap mujhse bejhijak ake kahiye Dutta bahu se NAin apne Jawai se ,,

he has thru this convo has build his relationship closer to his inlaws ,,shows them his accptenace and love and is teling thme to share their problems with him  awww wht mre can a girl want 😍

I agree. I replied to your previous post also... he said that but he also made it clear  that Babi should have at least tried to talk to him and given him a chance. I think Babi courageously told him how she didnt trust him enough and how she should have knowing that he had a pure heart! πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Yayyy 400 episodes...

What a treasure.

Loved Loved Loved today's episode.
Agree with Raj...the writer and Dutta Shriram Patil are defo planning to kill us...

Kala baaz nahi ayegi...what a character if you really look at that.

Naku noticed Kala - hope she informs Dutta on time...

Thank God TaSha return back safe to Patil Niwas...was my worry the whole week...

Thanks a zillion BB.

Thank you Lekz dear!!! πŸ˜³ Yes, i too feel Naku should tell Dutta about Kala... yes looks like they are coming back safe to Patilniwas. That would be a first given their history of some drama happening before they come home... ya drama ghar mein hoga??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congratulationπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ bb nice update πŸ€—
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😭
Kitne acche hain Patil Saab.Kyon itne jaan leva acche hain? Loved his interaction with Babi Mata & his gentle rebuke over continued hiding of truth from him. He is so ready to forgive & forget & the best of all to ask for forgiveness for everything.Truly ethereal & other worldly.

So well said Zuby! Yes, it did catch my attention too and that bit from him has stayed with me since i read it... "you should have tried talking to me". he is so right! and then now, there is nothing much he can do except let it be bygones and tell her now henceforth please come and tell me whatever it is! Babi hopefully will have some brains if the need arises! πŸ˜³

There is a growing trepidation in my heart that we are onto the final leg of the beautiful journey that we have managed to carry on despite so many hurdles. All the loose ends that left us confused & disappointed over the past one year are being neatly tied up & put in their proper places. Kalawati is slowly drawn like a moth to a fire & is preparing her permanent abode in jahannum. Sweetheart & his wife have finally properly begun their life as husband & wife.

Awww Zuby! πŸ€—I guess u r right. The story has to come to a point like that, but i think there is still some time before its curtains down, but i think it will be at the end of this track that is building up. Even i got that feeling, unless of course we do get lucky πŸ˜‰ But abhi se dil chhota mat karo... chalo let me give u a good news about this thread... this time ka promo you'll like a lot. Khushi is working on it and it should be up by Monday πŸ˜³

I used to hum the song," Ranjish hi sahi  dil hi dukhane ke liya aa, Aa phirse mujhe chodke jaane ke liye' in the early days when he left abruptly but I never thought he woud actually take me up on that & do exactly the same via you,BB & the blessed writer. He came & seems like ready to leave.For good this time.😭 

Lekin Patil Saab:
Piya tu jo hain diya main toh teri baati jal jal jal mar jaaon re
Piya tu hain chandan main toh teri lakdi ghis ghis ghis mit jaaoon re
Saawan ya bhaado rama, suraj ki tapan ho rama rahoon tere saath re
Main toh teri parchayi tere peeche peeche aayi jaye jis gaon re"😭😭😭

Awww πŸ€— Jab ye thread shuru kiya tha tab bhi humne kaha tha aaj phir se kahenge... aap ke dil se LTL ke essence ko koi nahi nikal sakta... wahi rahenge aapke saath Patil Saab... hamesha! So smile now as Madhu said, "Smile and be happy, Zubyji!" πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

400th episode bahot bahot mubarak ho,BB. πŸ€— Thank you for giving me this man, this life support, my escape route. I know he is not real but I am going to continue the rest of my life holding his hand.Here is some sewai kheer we made for breaking of the fast todayπŸ˜ƒ Hope you & writer like it😳

Awww thank you!!!! πŸ˜³ Waise aaj rakhi par maine bhi subah badi amazing sewai kheer khayi thi... tumhari taraf se hi soch kar kha leti hun ek baar aur! πŸ˜†

Before it becomes official I want to put a few things to the writer which has been eating at me forever since we are on a loose ends tying journeyπŸ˜†.Will you be a dear & ask the writer about it?😳 Here they are:

1. Dutta Shriram Patil, the razor sharp & intelligent singualr ruler of a vast area like Ratnagiri believes that his pint sized maid bought explosives & hired men to kill his fiance on their wedding day?😲 

I don't think he believed that. Baji and Dutta did not believe it even then if u remember he actually held the man at gunpoint and asked ki "ye karegi aisa? isne diye tereko paise" or something and then Kala makes Aayisaheb say how she saw those men with Naku and Dutta being Dutta goes blind. Now of course he knows that the whole game was Kala's with whatever outside help from the dead and gone Nanasaheb (Justification apart, the real answer is: Cinematic LibertyπŸ˜†)

2. Dev Manoos Dutta drags the same house maid to the mandap to marry her to punish her?

Yes, to "torture" her or so he thinks. At that point he ceased to be the devmanoos and became a "janwar" as he kept screaming later. Supriya ne mujhe janwar banaya and tu ne mujhe jaanwar se phir insaan banaya... (Justification apart, the real answer is: Cinematic LibertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

3. He does not know Kala's real avatar despite living with her for 26 years? He who eyes would straightaway scan the soul of the person standing in front of him.

May be he never tried to scan Kala's soul because he was so blind towards his family. Actually Mahadev's jadibooti opened his eyes like never before; he always had partial blindness! 🀣 (Justification apart, the real answer is: Cinematic LibertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

4.Tayade had been carrying on his flesh & drug trade in a neighboring Raigad on the sly for over ten years yet the all knowing DSP had no inkling.

May be he was again also blind to Tayade who stood by him when he eliminated big names who did the dhanda and surreptitiously carried it out without Dutta knowing.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or may be through others and not himself directly. benaami dhanda as they call. (Justification apart, the real answer "could be": Cinematic LibertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

5. Damodar Papaji had been living in the same area as DSP & Tayade & he too has been in the business yet DSP had no inkling?

He didnt even have an inkling that someone was keeping an eye on him i.e. Balu Dada. Ab Dutta ke andhepan ka aur kya karein... he was an andha gadha i think. (Justification apart, the real answer is OBVIOUSLY: Cinematic LibertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Yeh mere Sweetheart ke kaan & dimaag ko M-Seal se aise kaise seal kar diya writer jee ne?πŸ˜•

M-seal: Seals Joins Fixes Builds, bhi aisa ki fevicol ke saath chipkaya. Double mazboot jod... tootega nahi. Do baar khai se girne ke baad kuch khula and then... the less said the better! πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Thanks & God blessπŸ˜ƒ

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Thanks BB and team for this beautiful episode and also on completing 400 episodes... πŸ‘

today's episode was very emotional on Dutta - Baabi - naku scene... Loved it to the core... the wait was long but truly satisfying...

I am really scared on Kala's plans... 

waiting for Monday dear... for the surprise party...

Thank you dear! πŸ˜³ Yes, it was indeed a very soulful famly moment. I think at the end of it his understanding of Naku will be better. Thank God Babi spoke without any hesitation finally!  
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Congrats to BB and team and all LTLians-1 for the successful completion of 400 episodesπŸ₯³.

Today's episode is one that many of us waited for... Babi telling Dutta about her elder daughter  Roopa who went astray, her fears and the need to protect Naku from a similar fate. Also  that she had stopped Naku from telling him the truth further clears the air between D-N. So Dutta remembered Baaji's words...only at that time he was very angry and a bit jealous at being left out πŸ˜†

The burden of the insult and ill-treatment  to Naku and Babi had been weighing down Dutta's heart and soul. After apologizing earlier to Naku and today to Babi, he has made peace with himself. To realize, accept and apologize for one's mistake takes a lot of courage and strength of character.

Now I look forward to an emotional and intense  Duji milan with Dutta telling Baaji what he means to him. Though Baji-Dutta understand each other well and no words are needed, I think Baaji deserves a verbal "I love you" from Him.

Will Naku tell Dutta that she had seen Kala on the way back? πŸ˜•.

Overall a very satisfying and feel good episode. Thanks to Writerji for giving Dutta and Tasha peace, happiness and some quiet moments together.

Thank you dear! πŸ˜³
@red: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Duji milan... i know! jaise baji wahan patilniwas mein Dutta ke bina chatpata raha hai what do i say!🀣🀣🀣 I think this is indeed the first time Dutta must have gone "overnight" without Baji πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£!!!!! Of course, leaving aside his "missing and feared dead" wala days πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£