Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

😭😭😭😭
Kitne acche hain Patil Saab.Kyon itne jaan leva acche hain? Loved his interaction with Babi Mata & his gentle rebuke over continued hiding of truth from him. He is so ready to forgive & forget & the best of all to ask for forgiveness for everything.Truly ethereal & other worldly.

There is a growing trepidation in my heart that we are onto the final leg of the beautiful journey that we have managed to carry on despite so many hurdles. All the loose ends that left us confused & disappointed over the past one year are being neatly tied up & put in their proper places. Kalawati is slowly drawn like a moth to a fire & is preparing her permanent abode in jahannum. Sweetheart & his wife have finally properly begun their life as husband & wife.

I used to hum the song," Ranjish hi sahi  dil hi dukhane ke liya aa, Aa phirse mujhe chodke jaane ke liye' in the early days when he left abruptly but I never thought he woud actually take me up on that & do exactly the same via you,BB & the blessed writer. He came & seems like ready to leave.For good this time.😭 

Lekin Patil Saab:
Piya tu jo hain diya main toh teri baati jal jal jal mar jaaon re
Piya tu hain chandan main toh teri lakdi ghis ghis ghis mit jaaoon re
Saawan ya bhaado rama, suraj ki tapan ho rama rahoon tere saath re
Main toh teri parchayi tere peeche peeche aayi jaye jis gaon re"😭😭😭

400th episode bahot bahot mubarak ho,BB. πŸ€— Thank you for giving me this man, this life support, my escape route. I know he is not real but I am going to continue the rest of my life holding his hand.Here is some sewai kheer we made for breaking of the fast todayπŸ˜ƒ Hope you & writer like it😳

Before it becomes official I want to put a few things to the writer which has been eating at me forever since we are on a loose ends tying journeyπŸ˜†.Will you be a dear & ask the writer about it?😳 Here they are:

1. Dutta Shriram Patil, the razor sharp & intelligent singualr ruler of a vast area like Ratnagiri believes that his pint sized maid bought explosives & hired men to kill his fiance on their wedding day?😲 

2. Dev Manoos Dutta drags the same house maid to the mandap to marry her to punish her?

3. He does not know Kala's real avatar despite living with her for 26 years? He who eyes would straightaway scan the soul of the person standing in front of him.

4.Tayade had been carrying on his flesh & drug trade in a neighboring Raigad on the sly for over ten years yet the all knowing DSP had no inkling.

5. Damodar Papaji had been living in the same area as DSP & Tayade & he too has been in the business yet DSP had no inkling?

Yeh mere Sweetheart ke kaan & dimaag ko M-Seal se aise kaise seal kar diya writer jee ne?πŸ˜•

Thanks & God blessπŸ˜ƒ
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and team for this beautiful episode and also on completing 400 episodes... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
today's episode was very emotional on Dutta - Baabi - naku scene... Loved it to the core... the wait was long but truly satisfying...

I am really scared on Kala's plans... 

waiting for Monday dear... for the surprise party...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😭😭😭😭
Kitne acche hain Patil Saab.Kyon itne jaan leva acche hain? Loved his interaction with Babi Mata & his gentle rebuke over continued hiding of truth from him. He is so ready to forgive & forget & the best of all to ask for forgiveness for everything.Truly ethereal & other worldly.

There is a growing trepidation in my heart that we are onto the final leg of the beautiful journey that we have managed to carry on despite so many hurdles. All the loose ends that left us confused & disappointed over the past one year are being neatly tied up & put in their proper places. Kalawati is slowly drawn like a moth to a fire & is preparing her permanent abode in jahannum. Sweetheart & his wife have finally properly begun their life as husband & wife.

I used to hum the song," Ranjish hi sahi  dil hi dukhane ke liya aa, Aa phirse mujhe chodke jaane ke liye' in the early days when he left abruptly but I never thought he woud actually take me up on that & do exactly the same via you,BB & the blessed writer. He came & seems like ready to leave.For good this time.😭 

Lekin Patil Saab:
Piya tu jo hain diya main toh teri baati jal jal jal mar jaaon re
Piya tu hain chandan main toh teri lakdi ghis ghis ghis mit jaaoon re
Saawan ya bhaado rama, suraj ki tapan ho rama rahoon tere saath re
Main toh teri parchayi tere peeche peeche aayi jaye jis gaon re"😭😭😭

400th episode bahot bahot mubarak ho,BB. πŸ€— Thank you for giving me this man, this life support, my escape route. I know he is not real but I am going to continue the rest of my life holding his hand.Here is some sewai kheer we made for breaking of the fast todayπŸ˜ƒ Hope you & writer like it😳

Before it becomes official I want to put a few things to the writer which has been eating at me forever since we are on a loose ends tying journeyπŸ˜†.Will you be a dear & ask the writer about it?😳 Here they are:

1. Dutta Shriram Patil, the razor sharp & intelligent singualr ruler of a vast area like Ratnagiri believes that his pint sized maid bought explosives & hired men to kill his fiance on their wedding day?😲 

2. Dev Manoos Dutta drags the same house maid to the mandap to marry her to punish her?

3. He does not know Kala's real avatar despite living with her for 26 years? He who eyes would straightaway scan the soul of the person standing in front of him.

4.Tayade had been carrying on his flesh & drug trade in a neighboring Raigad on the sly for over ten years yet the all knowing DSP had no inkling.

5. Damodar Papaji had been living in the same area as DSP & Tayade & he too has been in the business yet DSP had no inkling?

Yeh mere Sweetheart ke kaan & dimaag ko M-Seal se aise kaise seal kar diya writer jee ne?πŸ˜•

Thanks & God blessπŸ˜ƒ

Zuby wher were u so many days ,,Missed you , TAmil thread is also  Sunna

@ blue  ok ya so  apt this song is for your patil saab ,, so true ...Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane ke liye aa ,aa phir se mujhe chod ke jane ke liye aa '

@Pink ,, such beautiful  lines ,,there is devotion, etrenal love so beautiful said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thnk for sharing

Pann yeh kya questions to the writer mein mujhe green eye monster kyon nazar aa raha hia  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to BB and team and all LTLians-1 for the successful completion of 400 episodesπŸ₯³.

Today's episode is one that many of us waited for... Babi telling Dutta about her elder daughter  Roopa who went astray, her fears and the need to protect Naku from a similar fate. Also  that she had stopped Naku from telling him the truth further clears the air between D-N. So Dutta remembered Baaji's words...only at that time he was very angry and a bit jealous at being left out πŸ˜†

The burden of the insult and ill-treatment  to Naku and Babi had been weighing down Dutta's heart and soul. After apologizing earlier to Naku and today to Babi, he has made peace with himself. To realize, accept and apologize for one's mistake takes a lot of courage and strength of character.

Now I look forward to an emotional and intense  Duji milan with Dutta telling Baaji what he means to him. Though Baji-Dutta understand each other well and no words are needed, I think Baaji deserves a verbal "I love you" from Him.

Will Naku tell Dutta that she had seen Kala on the way back? πŸ˜•.

Overall a very satisfying and feel good episode. Thanks to Writerji for giving Dutta and Tasha peace, happiness and some quiet moments together.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prncz

Zuby wher were u so many days ,,Missed you , TAmil thread is also  Sunna

Nahi dekh paa rahin hoon unko old episodes mein, Raj😭 Very painful

@ blue  ok ya so  apt this song is for your patil saab ,, so true ...Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane ke liye aa ,aa phir se mujhe chod ke jane ke liye aa '

Abke BB ke thread se gaye toh dil dukhaane ke liye bhi kabhi nahi aayenge."phoot phoot ke roying"

@Pink ,, such beautiful  lines ,,there is devotion, etrenal love so beautiful said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thnk for sharing

Beautiful na? Its a new promo song for some serial. The eagerness portrayed by the actor there to see her beloved was like mine when I rushed to watch Patil Saab at 8.30 each night😳

Pann yeh kya questions to the writer mein mujhe green eye monster kyon nazar aa raha hia  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jab bhi uske baare mein kuch boloon toh galat hi boli aisa toh nahin hain na?"pouts" This time toh I'm on her side asking the writer why did he behave with her that way? How could he believe she was involved in all that 'kaand"?

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice episode, Datta asking Babi to forgive him for all the pains they have to undergo because of his ego. He becomes a different human being, on realising his mistakes. Babi told him about Roopa, why she wanted to protect Naku, must be painful for him to hear, both of them cared for Naku, whatever they did in past has resulted in a very beautiful & close relation among them. It was a very wise decision on Babi's part to stay away from Naku's life. Shetji will visit Naku for Rakhi, when will that be shown here? Finally a deep sense of satisfaction from Babi seeing Datta & Naku happy was the hilight of today's episode.

Baji, is tensed because Datta has gone with Naku, even Madhu poited that out to himπŸ˜† her cool attitude made Baji think of her as an itemπŸ˜†
Kala is back to doing what she loves the most, plotting against Datta. Dushman ka dushman dost, but Kala is nobody's dost, she only loves herself. Naku sees Kala, will Datta believe her this time, ok so Naku will start thinking about her, may get suspicious.Waiting for Monday's episode. Thanks to BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for compeleting 400 episodesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

OMG 400th episode alredy!!!  

Congratulation every1!!!  

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prncz

Bajji Madhu *** Item indication is there,*** Yuvi***** is thrilled hai na πŸ˜‰

Por bajji will have to learn to speak in english ,, i dnt see madhu learnign the language of tapori bajji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep u no hw happy i gt wen i c BM scenesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ bt me wnts him 2 b like hw he used 2...giving her those loving looks...nowadays they r missingπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
haha it cn b a giv n tke deal...baji teaches madhu tapori language while madhu teaches baji 2 speak in english n hw 2 b a little mre formalπŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

OMG 400th episode alredy!!!  

Congratulation every1!!!  

dance karna band kar...aur jaldi se khana le ke aahh...no1 bought party food...me is waiting 2 eat it all upπŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

dance karna band kar...aur jaldi se khana le ke aahh...no1 bought party food...me is waiting 2 eat it all upπŸ˜†

aww bless kya saab ne tumhe bhooka rakha...

chal pehle muh meetha kar iss khushi ke mauke par...

And now party food...wa is a party without party food ey...πŸ˜‰

AND NOW DESSERT...

>>>>i had 2 add dis...ukno yπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

ENJOY...