Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank u dear as always for ur amazing detailed analysis! πŸ˜³ yes Kala has her way with these "big" words, but like everyone this time i am also a bit jittery, she is doing "multiple" planning. Nave on one hand and now Mhatre and then some episodes back she said, "teri dhaal ko bhi nahi samajh aayega kahan se waar hua" or something like that. 

yh this time she's dne multiple planning n may b effective becos suds aint a part of it...LOL..
the multiple planning may mean multiple vaars at the sme time which wud confuse dutta...u c usually in a fight winning a one to one fight is easy bt wen u gt attacked from all four corners it gts pretty dif...kala knws naku senses danger much mre b4 dutta so mayb she intends 2 confuse naku 2... bt m sure naku aint tht stupid
i hpe naku tells dutta she saw kala n dutta believes her it better nt lead 2 another "i cnt tell saab yt" or "saab i saw kala" "no u didnt" LOL
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the 400th episode. This episode was a much needed closure for Dutta, Naku and Babi on the soot issue. Babi did the right thing by refusing to come to PN. But I hope Dutta does keep an eye on Naku's family given that it seems Ganpat is up to no good as usual. But I think with Naku happily married Babi will automatically be in a happier frame of mind. And ofcourse this time I hope Dutta gives his mobile number as well as his landline number to Babi and Naku and Babi keep in touch.Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

@blue: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I think Madhu will end up learning to be a tapori but Baji πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ wo nahi sudharne wala! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL...i cnt imagine madhu speakin tapori n at the sme time cnt imagine baji being ne dif...both shud stay the way they r...bt b 2gevaπŸ˜‰Embarrassed
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is Narial poornima today ,,hai na? full moon ?

Earth expreiences full moonlight brighting up the sky today

Where is our Mooontide ,,Marina phiki chai pike thak gayi hai and my daily does of LOL is missing ,, re
Bajji / Duji ka advocate is absconding
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res.

I hate it when Dutta fails...especially after he gets up in bed all tousled haired.

As Ravindra ji says..
"yeh Dutta mere se jo sabse badhiya seekha hai..woh balon ka spa aur yeh subeh wali look'. 
Now before you all toot padoh on me...I want to reiterate...
I HAVE NEVER BEEN PRIVY TO UNKA THAT WALA LOOK... 

As for Dutta...major distraction I tell you...Lappy ki gehri chaal..meri toh Chandni tak behak ke defragment ho jati hai. 
Bahut Sakti baratne ke baad kuch kuch hosh wapas ata hai uski...major problem...Major.

Ab puri baat bataungi...pehle woh mehtab ki hosh toh thikane lagake ayun...
Time Pliss.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Moony welcome backπŸ€—.

Methinks RT wanted to take undue credit for Dutta's hot tousled look. Aur apne to RT ka woh wala look dekha nahin? 😊   So it is my Dutta's natural lookπŸ˜†

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Friends😊

Got lucky this morning. Check out this Ninja Pandav Montage video 2:50 to 2:54.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZckvbQG7vtw

The guy in black, practicing martial art '.the profile, body language and the hands πŸ˜† look familiar. ...Well it's Mishal !

However, the main credit goes to Shreya for telling us that Mishal did a cameo, as an antagonist, in Ninja Pandav towards the end of the show. I was unaware of it.

We would love to watch the episode. Unfortunately the "Real" channel is now defunct and only 2-3 videos are uploaded on you-tube. Can someone help please?

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Res.

I hate it when Dutta fails...especially after he gets up in bed all tousled haired.

As Ravindra ji says..
"yeh Dutta mere se jo sabse badhiya seekha hai..woh balon ka spa aur yeh subeh wali look'. 
Now before you all toot padoh on me...I want to reiterate...
I HAVE NEVER BEEN PRIVY TO UNKA THAT WALA LOOK... 

As for Dutta...major distraction I tell you...Lappy ki gehri chaal..meri toh Chandni tak behak ke defragment ho jati hai. 
Bahut Sakti baratne ke baad kuch kuch hosh wapas ata hai uski...major problem...Major.

Ab puri baat bataungi...pehle woh mehtab ki hosh toh thikane lagake ayun...
Time Pliss.

]

Time Pliis   Kitne time ke liye tha ,, 24 hrs hogaye πŸ˜•

@ REd Dutta Fails Pl throw more light ,, Kahan πŸ˜†

You have nevr been privy  to  that look  .. ? 🀣

Mehtab ka hosh abhi BHI nahin sambhla kya?  ,,🀣 ,, lappie ne acha ghayal kiya ,, Chandni  ne apne kiran bekhere hain

prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hi Friends😊

Got lucky this morning. Check out this Ninja Pandav Montage video 2:50 to 2:54.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZckvbQG7vtw

The guy in black, practicing martial art '.the profile, body language and the hands πŸ˜† look familiar. ...Well it's Mishal !

However, the main credit goes to Shreya for telling us that Mishal did a cameo, as an antagonist, in Ninja Pandav towards the end of the show. I was unaware of it.

We would love to watch the episode. Unfortunately the "Real" channel is now defunct and only 2-3 videos are uploaded on you-tube. Can someone help please?

thnks ivy  for sharing , πŸ˜›   ya it loked mishal paan uska chera nahin dikha .. lets try sme researchπŸ˜‰
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

@bold: I guess we still have sometime before the closure, but all things must come to a good end. So till it lasts, let us enjoy it as we have been doing! πŸ˜³ And then, we'll keep leave amazing journey with beautiful memories!  

Ana i hear is extremely busy with her university but she does read the episodes πŸ˜³ Moontide, I don't know what new research has now swallowed her up! πŸ˜• We need to ask "Search Operations" to intensify the hunt for Moontide now! πŸ˜†

😭😭😭i hpe tht day neva cums wen this thread wil b closed 4eva...😭😭 i no i'll start singing...
"nahin Yeh Ho Nahin Sakta, Ke DN Eternal story Na Aaye
bina Tere Kahin Bhi Dil Mera, Abh Chain Na Paaye
Is thread ke hamesha shut down Hone Se Pehle Meri Jaan Chali Jaaye

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so wt do u guys say abt my singing qualities?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†