Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Very nice episode, Datta asking Babi to forgive him for all the pains they have to undergo because of his ego. He becomes a different human being, on realising his mistakes. Babi told him about Roopa, why she wanted to protect Naku, must be painful for him to hear, both of them cared for Naku, whatever they did in past has resulted in a very beautiful & close relation among them. It was a very wise decision on Babi's part to stay away from Naku's life. Shetji will visit Naku for Rakhi, when will that be shown here? Finally a deep sense of satisfaction from Babi seeing Datta & Naku happy was the hilight of today's episode.

Baji, is tensed because Datta has gone with Naku, even Madhu poited that out to him😆 her cool attitude made Baji think of her as an item😆
Kala is back to doing what she loves the most, plotting against Datta. Dushman ka dushman dost, but Kala is nobody's dost, she only loves herself. Naku sees Kala, will Datta believe her this time, ok so Naku will start thinking about her, may get suspicious.Waiting for Monday's episode. Thanks to BB & the writers👏👏👏

⭐️ for compeleting 400 episodes👏

Thank you dear!!! 😳
Yes, i think we are in for the Kala-plotting and Dutta back in action soon! 😳
Sethji and Naku ki rakhi I am sure we'll see, but ab kab ye toh mujhe bhi nahi pata 😆😆
I loved your point about how these mistakes have really forged a close bond between them now... It is indeed very touching! 
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

OMG 400th episode alredy!!!  

Congratulation every1!!!  

Awww thank you dear!!😳 😳
but not already 😆😆 it took 90 episodes to get here! 😆😆
congrats to u too!!! 
bandbajao thumbnail

yep u no hw happy i gt wen i c BM scenes😃😳 bt me wnts him 2 b like hw he used 2...giving her those loving looks...nowadays they r missing😕😭
haha it cn b a giv n tke deal...baji teaches madhu tapori language while madhu teaches baji 2 speak in english n hw 2 b a little mre formal😆

@blue: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think Madhu will end up learning to be a tapori but Baji 😳😳 wo nahi sudharne wala! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivansh

🥳 Congratualtions on 400 th episode. Fabulous scene b/w Babi and Dutta,fantastic dialogues!!!!  its the combination of such  scenes and brilliant acting  that had made LTL one of its kind  ⭐️  on the horizon. No wonder, that is why perhaps I can actually visualize Chinmayi acting and mouthing those dialogues even though its been a while we saw Babi onscreen. Superb !!

Edit------ kuch  to baat hai ki hasti mitati nahi  humare LTL  ki, sadiyo raha hai dushman daure jahan hamara😊

Thanks again
Ships

Thank u dear!! 😳
Yes chinmayee is a brilliant actress and it was really she who brought Babi alive!!! 😳
@bold: so beautifully said. It is indeed some strong power that has enabled this to happen and come this far and the enthusiasm is still intact! 
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitashinde

i would have love it if mishal would have doing all these written dlg actually in screen tho to main mar hi jati😊

of course dear. his brilliance shines through even words as you can so vividly picture him doing every twist of his mouth, every sigh and every nod and shake of his head! Very few actors are actually so magnetic! 
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: agbg98

Congratulation on the 400th episode.
😊🥳

Thanks to BB'the writers'everyone behind making it possible.😊Congratulation to everyone'BB and the writers.😊

Thank you dear and congrats to you too!!! 😳 you are as much a part of this amazing journey! 😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Raj pal, Dutta Shreeram Patil has made us fall in love with him over and over again..whether its as the vulnerable bad boy, the sleek, lethal, hot and nonchalant Don or the caring, sensitive and passionate lover/husband😍. though flawed..he is just perfect...I don't know if I am making any sense😕..and its just my love for this fictional character speaking😆

I share Zuby's apprehension about D-N LS future...and would like to request BB and Ms. Writer to consider continuing to give our daily dose of oxygen..😳

Missing Moony and where is Ana? 😕

@bold: I guess we still have sometime before the closure, but all things must come to a good end. So till it lasts, let us enjoy it as we have been doing! 😳 And then, we'll keep leave amazing journey with beautiful memories!  
Ana i hear is extremely busy with her university but she does read the episodes 😳 Moontide, I don't know what new research has now swallowed her up! 😕 We need to ask "Search Operations" to intensify the hunt for Moontide now! 😆
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrs1391

congratulation🥳👍🏼 bb nice update 🤗

Thank you dear!!! 😳 And congrats to u too. we make this journey together! just the "handful of us" not crores! 😆
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@BB
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is really no justification for the points I raised na? Cinematic Liberty is the only reason for my poor Patil Saab's blind act not for a few weeks but for all his life😆😆😆😆

Loved your replies.Thanks for taking the time.😳

Wow! New promo! DSP Style ka hoga,nai? Cant wait for it😍 Thanku
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

@bold: I guess we still have sometime before the closure, but all things must come to a good end. So till it lasts, let us enjoy it as we have been doing! 😳 And then, we'll keep leave amazing journey with beautiful memories!  
Ana i hear is extremely busy with her university but she does read the episodes 😳 Moontide, I don't know what new research has now swallowed her up! 😕 We need to ask "Search Operations" to intensify the hunt for Moontide now! 😆

BB, thanks for letting us know that D-N LS will continue for some more time. I hope Mishal decides and announces his next project before that. Some one has rightly called him Mr. Houdini.😆