Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Congratualtions on 400 th episode. Fabulous scene b/w Babi and Dutta,fantastic dialogues!!!!  its the combination of such  scenes and brilliant acting  that had made LTL one of its kind  ⭐️  on the horizon. No wonder, that is why perhaps I can actually visualize Chinmayi acting and mouthing those dialogues even though its been a while we saw Babi onscreen. Superb !!

Edit------ kuch  to baat hai ki hasti mitati nahi  humare LTL  ki, sadiyo raha hai dushman daure jahan hamara😊

Thanks again
Ships
Edited by shivansh - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Congrats to BB and team and all LTLians-1 for the successful completion of 400 episodesπŸ₯³.

Today's episode is one that many of us waited for... Babi telling Dutta about her elder daughter  Roopa who went astray, her fears and the need to protect Naku from a similar fate. Also  that she had stopped Naku from telling him the truth further clears the air between D-N. So Dutta remembered Baaji's words...only at that time he was very angry and a bit jealous at being left out πŸ˜†

The burden of the insult and ill-treatment  to Naku and Babi had been weighing down Dutta's heart and soul. After apologizing earlier to Naku and today to Babi, he has made peace with himself. To realize, accept and apologize for one's mistake takes a lot of courage and strength of character.

Now I look forward to an emotional and intense  Duji milan with Dutta telling Baaji what he means to him. Though Baji-Dutta understand each other well and no words are needed, I think Baaji deserves a verbal "I love you" from Him.

Will Naku tell Dutta that she had seen Kala on the way back? πŸ˜•.

Overall a very satisfying and feel good episode. Thanks to Writerji for giving Dutta and Tasha peace, happiness and some quiet moments together.

I Fully agreee with you Ivy
@ blue Word πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ bold Word πŸ‘πŸΌ

ankitashinde thumbnail

i would have love it if mishal would have doing all these written dlg actually in screen tho to main mar hi jati😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ankitashinde: Welcome to the forum and join the gang of LTLians-1😊

What wouldn't I give to watch Mishal performing in these episodes...the guy is absolutely brilliant.

ivy_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Guess aaj mein bahut emo hoon ,pan ek aur baat bhool gayi ,,na

i simply loved the way dutta said

Ye aaj apne jo kaha, aapne pehle nahin kaha, mein samajhta hun ki tab baat aur thi ,(, raising hi right index finger softly but sternly )), ab iske aage kabhi bhi koi hi baat ap mujhse bejhijak ake kahiye Dutta bahu se NAin apne Jawai se ,,

he has thru this convo has build his relationship closer to his inlaws ,,shows them his accptenace and love and is teling thme to share their problems with him  awww wht mre can a girl want 😍

@ Raj: When I was reading the  epi these words touched me too. Dutta wants them to consider him as a part of their family..and approach him more like a son ..rather than as Dutta Bhau. I agree with you Raj..it shows his concern, love and finally acceptance of Naku's family also as his own.

Dutta never does anything in half measures...he has gone all the way out and beyond...all for his love😍Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ivy_11

@ Raj: When I was reading the  epi these words touched me too. Dutta wants them to consider him as a part of their family..and approach him more like a son ..rather than as Dutta Bhau. I agree with you Raj..it shows his concern, love and finally acceptance of Naku's family also as his own.

Dutta never does anything in half measures...he has gone all the way out and beyond...all for his love😍

i knw re Ivy , today's epi was total senti na ,, the writer and Dutta bahu will be the death of us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thnk we all  are falling in love again 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Nakku kaise apne aap ko sambhalegi ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tu thik boli Bajji ,, his love is so selfless ,,, every moment he remembers his bhau and want s to see him happy ,,kiase milega aisa Dost ,, ya dutta will have to do smthng for bajji now i thnk 😳😳😳

now i remember Moony Hug-o-metr for dujji hugs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†pata nahin moony kahan gayi πŸ˜•

ivy_11 thumbnail
Raj pal, Dutta Shreeram Patil has made us fall in love with him over and over again..whether its as the vulnerable bad boy, the sleek, lethal, hot and nonchalant Don or the caring, sensitive and passionate lover/husband😍. though flawed..he is just perfect...I don't know if I am making any senseπŸ˜•..and its just my love for this fictional character speakingπŸ˜†

I share Zuby's apprehension about D-N LS future...and would like to request BB and Ms. Writer to consider continuing to give our daily dose of oxygen..😳

Missing Moony and where is Ana? πŸ˜•

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation on the 400th episode.😊πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š
😊πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³

Thanks to BB…the writers…everyone behind making it possible.😊Congratulation to everyone…BB and the writers.😊

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yay!!! 400th epi...party time pplπŸ₯³...chalo chalo bring in the khana shana...m ready 2 eat it allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dutta finally comes 2 no of the full truth abt roopa...hw she was misled... i always felt knwing abt roopa wud help dutta understand babi's reasons for putting black make up on naku... her worry n fear of the sme happening 2 naku was justified bt obv the way in which she covered her up was wrong bt i suppose thts the onli way she cud save naku...making her luk unattractive... it mus hav been dif for babi as well as naku 2 live with the truth hidden... i reali liked dutta's response 2 babi on hw she shud hav atleast once cum n tld him the truth...thts summut we'll always b left wondering u no... "wt wud hav dutta's reaction been if he had cum 2 no the truth b4"...wud hav he happily accepted it n understood it or wud his reaction hav been the sme as it was... πŸ€”

awww loved hw dutta asked babi 2 openly tell him her worries from nw on...nt as dutta bhao bt as her son in law...awww dutta is jus the ideal partner man, the ideal son, brother, friend, lover, hubby and son in law...nw jus w8in 2 c him b the ideal father 2 his football teamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

m glad babi refused 2 go bk 2 PN...like she sed its best if naku's maayka is separate... wow so sethji wil cum on rakhi😳😳😳 its gna b madhu's first rakhi too... cnt w8...πŸ˜ƒbtw loved the lil moment tasha had... naku waiting for dutta 2 eat his morsel 1st n thn she had it... its such a cute gesture...😳

BM scene was funi... LOL...baji's first tru love is indeed dutta...πŸ˜†...hmmm seems madhu likes him 2... the way she teases him n tht... LOL...baji calling her an item...mate make ur mind up is she londonwali or item...πŸ˜†

hmm so kala joins hands with mhatre...she never fails 2 impress other maniac men in hw she wil ruin dutta...bt she neva quite succeeds... bt 1 thing tht always acts in her fav is hw she knws dutta's weak points... she does knw him quite well so knws wer 2 hit him in order 2 hav him dwn in 1 go...n thts usually either attackin AS or Naku as they mean a lot to him...i wonder wt she has planned for dutta... seems summut big this time...bigger than b4... quite curious 2 no...i liked hw she described dutta as having a sharp yet weak vision... he does hav tht no doubt thts y he was neva able 2 see the real truth in Kala, Supriya and NS bt m hpin its gna change nw...with the experiences he's had m hpin it does change the way in which he sees n trusts ppl... n ofcourse balu dada wil b der 2 support him cos balu has mre experience in tht field... btw wen is he returning?? m missing the way in which he teases duttaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

precap--- hmmm so naku sees kala n is defo gna b suspicious...n she better tell dutta n he better believe her...awww they finally arrive hme...bt i hpe they arrive after visiting the ashram---wna c dutta with kids yaar!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n mayb gesturing naku aankhon aankhon mein tht he wnts 1 of his ownπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank u dear as always for ur amazing detailed analysis! πŸ˜³ yes Kala has her way with these "big" words, but like everyone this time i am also a bit jittery, she is doing "multiple" planning. Nave on one hand and now Mhatre and then some episodes back she said, "teri dhaal ko bhi nahi samajh aayega kahan se waar hua" or something like that.