Epi 400: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yay!!! 400th epi...party time pplπŸ₯³...chalo chalo bring in the khana shana...m ready 2 eat it allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dutta finally comes 2 no of the full truth abt roopa...hw she was misled... i always felt knwing abt roopa wud help dutta understand babi's reasons for putting black make up on naku... her worry n fear of the sme happening 2 naku was justified bt obv the way in which she covered her up was wrong bt i suppose thts the onli way she cud save naku...making her luk unattractive... it mus hav been dif for babi as well as naku 2 live with the truth hidden... i reali liked dutta's response 2 babi on hw she shud hav atleast once cum n tld him the truth...thts summut we'll always b left wondering u no... "wt wud hav dutta's reaction been if he had cum 2 no the truth b4"...wud hav he happily accepted it n understood it or wud his reaction hav been the sme as it was... πŸ€”

awww loved hw dutta asked babi 2 openly tell him her worries from nw on...nt as dutta bhao bt as her son in law...awww dutta is jus the ideal partner man, the ideal son, brother, friend, lover, hubby and son in law...nw jus w8in 2 c him b the ideal father 2 his football teamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

m glad babi refused 2 go bk 2 PN...like she sed its best if naku's maayka is separate... wow so sethji wil cum on rakhi😳😳😳 its gna b madhu's first rakhi too... cnt w8...πŸ˜ƒbtw loved the lil moment tasha had... naku waiting for dutta 2 eat his morsel 1st n thn she had it... its such a cute gesture...😳😳😳😳

BM scene was funi... LOL...baji's first tru love is indeed dutta...πŸ˜†...hmmm seems madhu likes him 2... the way she teases him n tht... LOL...baji calling her an item...mate make ur mind up is she londonwali or item...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm so kala joins hands with mhatre...she never fails 2 impress other maniac men in hw she wil ruin dutta...bt she neva quite succeeds... bt 1 thing tht always acts in her fav is hw she knws dutta's weak points... she does knw him quite well so knws wer 2 hit him in order 2 hav him dwn in 1 go...n thts usually either attackin AS or Naku as they mean a lot to him...i wonder wt she has planned for dutta... seems summut big this time...bigger than b4... quite curious 2 no...i liked hw she described dutta as having a sharp yet weak vision... he does hav tht no doubt thts y he was neva able 2 see the real truth in Kala, Supriya and NS bt m hpin its gna change nw...with the experiences he's had m hpin it does change the way in which he sees n trusts ppl... n ofcourse balu dada wil b der 2 support him cos balu has mre experience in tht field... btw wen is he returning?? m missing the way in which he teases duttaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

precap--- hmmm so naku sees kala n is defo gna b suspicious...n she better tell dutta n he better believe her...awww they finally arrive hme...bt i hpe they arrive after visiting the ashram---wna c dutta with kids yaar!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n mayb gesturing naku aankhon aankhon mein tht he wnts 1 of his ownπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dutta wil finally be relieved of a major burden which was eating him away eversince he realized the truth of Nakku.  It was indeed a poignant moment when Dutta raised his hands to Babi for forgiveness.  Thank God! Babi has finally acknowledged the folly of not coming with the truth at the right time.  She did the right thing by taking the blame as indeed she was the centre of all Nakku's problems after her marriage to Dutta.   I myself felt light after all the venting that Babi did.  Finally another of our old demand's met.  Jai ho!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 400th episode ! Wonderful job by the writers.

Dutta now knows the full truth of Roopa. Maybe he will try to search for her ? I liked the line "Duttabhau se nahi.. Apne jawai se". Awesome !
I loved Babi's lines and how she thinks that she shouldn't intrude on her daughter's life.
It was not quite clear to me if Kala noticed Dutta and Naku ? It seems like even Dutta didn't notice Kala. Only Naku saw Kala.

From the precap it seems that they reached PN safely without any problems from the villians. Baji's preparations are not going to be in vain :)
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT AN EPI

BB the writer is killing us ,,Maar Dala

OMG  I would never have imagined this convo this way between MIL and SIL , I knw it is coming but stil '**BOWS to the writer ***    their convo took my breath away πŸ‘πŸ‘

the lil nuances ,, I mean right frm begining you can see how dutta is struggling to  bring this topic ,,his beginning riped my heart " tumcha nahi majha chukla ahe,, it is not you but me who has sinned ,,,'' yeah apki nakusha iske aur aapke saath bahut galat kiya mein ,

OMG his  feeling sorry is not just words it is from the heart ,,aaj Duttaa bahu ne phir se dil se maar dala 😳

Dutta listened to the entire ,, story of Roopa raliseing he never tried to knw the truth ,,aww he remembered baajji convo but his anger and (shall i say jealousy ?)  stopped him then ,,
aww he heard each and every word ,,realised the desperate measure taken by a mother ,but at the same time realised wht tough times Naku and her family faced  ( i think this is a prelude to dutta quesitonig nakku for morey i am feelign )

The emotions he tried to  control , the tear almost dropped frm his eyes ,, maan duta you are a weapon of mass destruction ...

Babi was amazing today she poured her heart out ,,mentioning why she had to  do this but also felt sorry  for stopping nakku to tell the truth ( duuta wil now understand NAkku had  all the time wanted to  tel the truth but BAbi had tied her in a promise ,, his respect  for naku i am sure deepend if there was any more room for depth )

She asking for Dutta maafi aww wht a scene this was ,, i culd picture the whole scene so vividly
I mean the writer is so blessed ,,i am loss of words

a BIG HUG to YOU and WRITER  for gettign this to us ,, ***so beautifull..***that you feel how can people NOT see THIS beauty and are enjoying the CURRENT JOKE

Dutta offer to stay with them brought tears to my eyes ,i mean today i teared up badly
and Babi's reply was so  ,, matured ,so  true ,,she is frm the basti but her thoughts portray maturity that  life and experience has brought

her gesture to naku  to go and take care of Dutta after the emotinal talk  ..was again ,the touch of a mother who can see how distured her Son In law looked and sent her daughter to  give him sahara ,, OMG i am officaly dead today

ofocurse , Kala being  Kala is stil  ful of confidence and arrogance ,,and she dealth with Mhatare the same way she showed chaskar,Poor Mhatra doesnt knw wht hit him yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but looks like the writer is planning sme chakas paln in kala mind this time Kale is more prepared than before ,, i ony hope she does nto succeed

Bajji Madhu *** Item indication is there,*** Yuvi***** is thrilled hai na πŸ˜‰
Por bajji will have to learn to speak in english ,, i dnt see madhu learnign the language of tapori bajji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayy  we  completed 400 episode ...πŸ₯³
Nice episode BB  !!!!

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guess aaj mein bahut emo hoon ,pan ek aur baat bhool gayi ,,na

i simply loved the way dutta said

Ye aaj apne jo kaha, aapne pehle nahin kaha, mein samajhta hun ki tab baat aur thi ,(, raising hi right index finger softly but sternly )), ab iske aage kabhi bhi koi hi baat ap mujhse bejhijak ake kahiye Dutta bahu se NAin apne Jawai se ,,

he has thru this convo has build his relationship closer to his inlaws ,,shows them his accptenace and love and is teling thme to share their problems with him  awww wht mre can a girl want 😍

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy 400 episodes...
What a treasure.

Loved Loved Loved today's episode.
Agree with Raj...the writer and Dutta Shriram Patil are defo planning to kill us...

Kala baaz nahi ayegi...what a character if you really look at that.

Naku noticed Kala - hope she informs Dutta on time...

Thank God TaSha return back safe to Patil Niwas...was my worry the whole week...

Thanks a zillion BB.